Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again (30200 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Salt06(m): 5:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

No. You didn't make sense

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by harmony75: 5:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
hmmmmm.

sir, make we forget, no miracle go happen about the naira value.

there is a need for total eradication of those criminal bastards in politics today.

make Ogun kill all of dem first, den we go reshape the country.

may God be with u, sir.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by kay29000(m): 5:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
ourema:
iThe only thing that can improve the value of the naira is if we are producing goods and services other people need. It is not religious belief

True. Very true. We need to produce goods that people need, and also provide services that people need. Also, we need to stop importing every thing. If we can spend our Naira on only goods and services made/provided by Nigerians, then the value of the Naira will improve. It is very simple, but not easy to do.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Hassanmaye(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:
This man has come again in 2015 You said buhari regime will favour Nigeria and now see what is happening.....I wish they could interview me and this man i have questions to ask him

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Na man of God you want to challenge Abi
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ceejayluv(m): 5:24pm On Dec 12, 2020
When?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Well for the Naira to be powerful, we don't need the prophecies of Daddy GO, with all due respect...

We need to produce stuff whose prices we can control....which means we can earn enough dollars to buffer our naira

And that means we become an industrial society. Nigeria becomes like Nnewi on steroids, with export potential.

We also have to deregulate the power and petroleum sector completely, and end all subsides.

Yes, hardship for a decade or two, but long term, we become industrialized, and our currency becomes powerful.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Freelane33(m): 5:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
ourema:
iThe only thing that can improve the value of the naira is if we are producing goods and services other people need. It is not religious belief

Exactly.

But the sad thing is, Nigerians prefer to start a business that imports and sells imports, not producing.

Also, when we don't run the power sector profitably, and practice price controls (like the recent data price control gambit)...we drive off investors.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Doxkelly1(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
You don start again oooo
I no know when you become Ngozi Okonji.
Forest traders in your organization will soon start crying because of this kind prediction.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by iamJ(m): 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
Na prayer point dey fix this kind issue cheesy
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by TGM2015: 5:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
“Naira was powerful then. It will become powerful again. Those who are deliberately devaluing our naira, before tomorrow morning, God will intervene.

Misleading headline. He never prophesied neither did it declared that the naira will be powerful again.

The first part connote his wishes after stating that naira has once be powerful according to his word, then the last part, he pray that God should intervene from the morning of the next day.

MODIFIED
I just checked the news media and discovered it was Punch. They have history of ascribing their personal thought to statement of people they were reporting.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by iamJ(m): 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
Naira will never be equal to the dollar again, social media, Nigerian desire for foreign things

Even the most basic things are made abroad

It will never happen, stop dreaming
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Nwaelohim: 5:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
This man knows how NIGERIANS think very well, always giving them storyline that will make than give their money to church,
Economy to grow needs planning
For naira to be strong you need to produce
Not prayers and prophecy.
The day NIGERIANS start evaluation previous prophecy before accepting new one then will start making progress.

After holy ghost congress, those listening to prophecy will still come and blame Buhari for bad economy.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by clancymiim(f): 5:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Of course it favoured Nigerians. The youths now has a voice.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Voiceofthestree: 5:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

Here comes the man of God that prophesied corona and endsars accurately....
Apart from the prophesy, he successfully ended corona with his prayers...
Now he has come to give us hope that naira will strengthen again, u just have to be a fool to doubt him

Your car get fault you they push am go church Jesus Nah Mechanic??.....
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by chinex11(m): 5:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
the ways of God is different from that of man when God says something all you have to do is wait with time it will be revealed.

If God has told his servant something and the servant says so relax and wait it will surely happen at the appointed time
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Dollanaira: 5:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oh
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by lexy2014: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
ourema:

Yes u are right in a way. But d present state of d dollar to d naira is artificial. It's d product of serious corruption in d central bank. Some folks are cashing in on d margin between d CBN rate& d black market rate. Dem must chop

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by adecz: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oga GO,
just respect yasef &
concentrate on spiritual matters
that The Almighty called you to do.

We know you dey always take
style support this evil government
because of your boy, Osinbajo.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
dazzlingd:

Here comes the man of God that prophesied corona and endsars accurately....
Apart from the prophesy, he successfully ended corona with his prayers...
Now he has come to give us hope that naira will strengthen again, u just have to be a fool to doubt him

What did he prophesy about corona & endsars
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by KingUg(m): 5:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
Freestainworld:
yes, against Ugandan shilling
bros you wicked grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by sylve11: 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
ourema:

loud it............ cool

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Downey(f): 5:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Since when l was born and until this days Naira have never appreciate and please don't tell me that l don't have faith.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Jerkbaba: 5:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
This stupid pastor again? Nawa. To slap this man just dey hungry me o!
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by osigiepurr(m): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
Adebobo at it again..
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by boolet: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
I don't take this man and Wole Soyinka serious anymore.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ITbomb(m): 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Topmaike007:
at least it is an organisation
A parasitic organisation that is taking and not giving.

Oops sorry, they are giving hope, miracles and motivational speeches.

Their microphone is still imported though
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by InvertedHammer: 5:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
/
In the name of hero worship, they refused to check this 78-yrs old man for Alzheimer's and dementia. They are waiting until he dances naked in public to know that some nuts are loose.

/
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by ipobarethieves: 5:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Mokason288:

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Believe him and u'll Prosper/eat the fruit of the land.Watch out for change tomorrow.God is still on the THRONE The unchangeable CHANGER
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by bluefilm: 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
This pastor sounds like he supports Trump.

Make America great again �
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Blackdisciple(m): 5:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
Amen ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Prepare Gun Medicine, Cutlass Medicine & Knife Medicine / What Are Your Favourite Nigerian Gospel Songs? / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.