Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,669 members, 7,809,530 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again (30164 Views)

Naira Will Bounce Back, Stronger Than Dollar Soon - Pastor Adeboye / You Can Be Powerful With Sex Magick / "Naira Will Be Powerful Again" - Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:28am On Dec 17, 2020
globalresource:

How has our own religion help us or it kept us in darkness and fetish rituals even of human beings. We still have people who practice local religion. Pls tell me how are they better. They are crude, myopic and still reason like a black ma

Lols... I told you you lack knowledge but then you don't want to learn but argue. How can you talk on things you have no idea of? If I don't know about the bible or quran, I would find out first before talking. Let me educate you first.

Africans has no religion. Never for once have we ever had a religion... Religion is an institution of believers in a certain deity.. Africa system has nothing like such... The Africa belief system is not fantasy but truth. Each and everyone is allowed to find and connect to their respective spiritual guidance. There's no single authority, that's why in a single family, there can be a thousand God.. If my spirit doesn't connect with your God, I can find or create my own path so far as it works for me... the same system is what existed in Arab, India and some other parts of the world in the ancient time. So what an individual does is simply the responsibly of that individual... we have no written book which claims authority or directs you on what to do or not to do. So unless you can show me where in the Africa belief system is written to perform human sacrifice.

Second, u talk of myopic and crude? I guess you're yet to read the bible... You will see how crude and cruel the bible god is... a god that killed 50,070 people for just looking at an ark, a god that killed thousands of "children" just to get back at one man, a god that ask people to kill and rape their virgins or a god that commanded slaves to be beaten with rod....lols... how much of his cruelty should I mention? Or the myopic nature of him, a god who regret after creating man...lols, a god who didn't even know we humans will stop slavery one day by ourselves... so fucking myopic. You should learn first, what is Africa traditional belief, what is religion and how it started. If you know the history of your religion, no one will teach you anything again... you yourself would come to know how much you have been fooled. Study catholism and you will find the dark secret of Christianity.

Lastly, did you say Africa belief system has kept people in the dark? lols... another ignorance talk. You know nothing of Africa history, the so called bible and white men has blinded you guys you don't even a shit about your own history, no wonder the white man tosses you around. Firstly, the world was in complete darkness when Africans were in serious advancement... did you even know the language English we're writing now is gotten from Africa? did you how many things our fathers had invented and how advanced they were before we now? You think they were this useless as today black man is? If you don't see anything at all, you can see the pyramid of Egypt and ask yourself how come even advanced science can't explain how or what is used in building it? I can only ask you to go learn... I can't teach u like they did to you in church nd skull... if you want to know, go and learn.

Our fore fathers were so much useful nd wise that they will be weeping seeing how useless nd senseless their generation has become. In the center of their knowledge and wisdom is their spiritualness.... You sit there to say they are dump, crude , myopic, local nd all that... isn't that what the whites tell you? now u see why we can't move forward in Africa? bcuz many of u have been brainwashed, you have been told to see your ancestor as useless and foolish and then you their ancestor as wise nd good. Dis you even know Socrates,Aristotle nd many others all studied in the continent of Africa? Chai... Black people don lost their brain walai....

A river that has lost his source will surely dry. That's what is happening to us. Good day.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:33am On Dec 17, 2020
Gilbertkwabena:

Lols... I told you you lack knowledge but then you don't want to learn but argue. How can you talk on things you have no idea of? If I don't know about the bible or quran, I would find out first before talking. Let me educate you first.

Africans has no religion. Never for once have we ever had a religion... Religion is an institution of believers in a certain deity.. Africa system has nothing like such... The Africa belief system is not fantasy but truth. Each and everyone is allowed to find and connect to their respective spiritual guidance. There's no single authority, that's why in a single family, there can be a thousand God.. If my spirit doesn't connect with your God, I can find or create my own path so far as it works for me... the same system is what existed in Arab, India and some other parts of the world in the ancient time. So what an individual does is simply the responsibly of that individual... we have no written book which claims authority or directs you on what to do or not to do. So unless you can show me where in the Africa belief system is written to perform human sacrifice.

Second, u talk of myopic and crude? I guess you're yet to read the bible... You will see how crude and cruel the bible god is... a god that killed 50,070 people for just looking at an ark, a god that killed thousands of "children" just to get back at one man, a god that ask people to kill and rape their virgins or a god that commanded slaves to be beaten with rod....lols... how much of his cruelty should I mention? Or the myopic nature of him, a god who regret after creating man...lols, a god who didn't even know we humans will stop slavery one day by ourselves... so fucking myopic. You should learn first, what is Africa traditional belief, what is religion and how it started. If you know the history of your religion, no one will teach you anything again... you yourself would come to know how much you have been fooled. Study catholism and you will find the dark secret of Christianity.

Lastly, did you say Africa belief system has kept people in the dark? lols... another ignorance talk. You know nothing of Africa history, the so called bible and white men has blinded you guys you don't even a shit about your own history, no wonder the white man tosses you around. Firstly, the world was in complete darkness when Africans were in serious advancement... did you even know the language English we're writing now is gotten from Africa? did you how many things our fathers had invented and how advanced they were before we now? You think they were this useless as today black man is? If you don't see anything at all, you can see the pyramid of Egypt and ask yourself how come even advanced science can't explain how or what is used in building it? I can only ask you to go learn... I can't teach u like they did to you in church nd skull... if you want to know, go and learn.

Our fore fathers were so much useful nd wise that they will be weeping seeing how useless nd senseless their generation has become. In the center of their knowledge and wisdom is their spiritualness.... You sit there to say they are dump, crude , myopic, local nd all that... isn't that what the whites tell you? now u see why we can't move forward in Africa? bcuz many of u have been brainwashed, you have been told to see your ancestor as useless and foolish and then you their ancestor as wise nd good. Dis you even know Socrates,Aristotle nd many others all studied in the continent of Africa? Chai... Black people don lost their brain walai....

A river that has lost his source will surely dry. That's what is happening to us. Good day.

Re: Pastor Adeboye: Naira Will Be Powerful Again by Gilbertkwabena(m): 2:34am On Dec 17, 2020
[quote author=Gilbertkwabena post=97144340][/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Which Gospel Music Moves You So Much? / Why Catholics Pray Through Mary / The Experience Lagos 2017 "Jesus Our King" (Live Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.