Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,062 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

This Is Why I Love Google - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is Why I Love Google (560 Views)

Why I Slept With 2 Of My Boyfriend's Friends - South African Lady / Why I Vowed Never to get married ( A Nairalander) / Tell A Nairalander "I Love You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Love Google by Richsteemit: 4:44pm On Dec 12, 2020
Look at the question I ask Google and he answer me politely, if it is all this jobless nairalanders they will be calling me a fool idiot, attention seeker jobless youth. I don't know why you will ask simple question and what you will get in return is abuse from all this frustrated nairalanders.

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by IamPlato(m): 4:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
Its Programmed To Be Polite, google Has No Choice unlike Humans we Have The Power To Choose To Respond Politely Or Rudely and most of the time men the bad choices

2 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by Ofemmanu1: 4:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
The fear of abuse is the beginning of wisdom

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by Openbusiness: 5:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
Of course if you ask that question on Nairaland then you really deserve to be called "fool idiot, attention seeker jobless youth" because nobody in the history of Nigeria or the entire world has ever made 900 trillion dollars in 3 hours. So it is obviously a very stupid question. You can't be asking someone to teach you what you know he doesn't know.

3 Likes

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by Jashub: 5:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
I have noticed that those who stoop the level of insults have a really low IQ. My best recommendation for such is to ignore them.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by tobechi74: 6:14pm On Dec 12, 2020
All these answers are human made.
Google has no answer of it's own

1 Like

Re: This Is Why I Love Google by Uzomacharles: 7:09pm On Dec 12, 2020
Goggle has been giving hope since 1987
Re: This Is Why I Love Google by BigDawsNet: 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
All result are generated by humans

Google actually sideline negative results for effective search...

(1) (Reply)

Ultimate Love’s Chris Adah And Chris Obaoye Wed / After Fvcking Her Raw, Client Refused To Pay Prostitute Which Caused Serious Fig / My Mum Is Threatening To Leave Her Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.