Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (24034 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 2:15am On Oct 29, 2021
Originalsly:
This doesn't answer the question How did they know ( a place await them in Heaven?)
Because He, the Spirit of Truth, Jesus Christ, revealed this to them same as He stil does today. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Originalsly: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Because He, the Spirit of Truth, Jesus Christ, revealed this to them same as He stil does today. undecided

Did the Spirit reveal your final destination?
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 2:47am On Oct 29, 2021
Originalsly:
Yes, He reveals this to you from the day you enter into the Kingdom of God through the Narrow gate and He never leaves you alone. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2021
Originalsly:
Yes, the Spirit of Truth does not lie! And like John, the apostles, said, He is all the teacher you need. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Originalsly: 1:02pm On Oct 29, 2021
Kobojunkie:

Yes, the Spirit of Truth does not lie! And like John, the apostles, said, He is all the teacher you need. undecided

Hmmm.... so I guess you are kind of anxious to die to leave this miserable life on Earth and to fly through the Pearly Gates to begin a new life of everlasting peace and tranquility. Just to let you know... suicide is not an option. When you get there ... seeing that you are highly favored... do put in a word for unfavorable me.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 1:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Originalsly:
Hmmm.... so I guess you are kind of anxious to die to leave this miserable life on Earth and to fly through the Pearly Gates to begin a new life of everlasting peace and tranquility. Just to let you know... suicide is not an option. When you get there ... seeing that you are highly favored... do put in a word for unfavorable me.
No, I am not anxious to die at all. As a matter of fact, I have a new lease on life where at several points in my life before God showed up, I yearned for death more than anything else - I had become weary and heavy-laden. undecided

As for peace and tranquility/joy, that begins here in this life and not after death. Now, I look forward to alll the work I am meant to do - work that endures to eternity. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Great2017: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2021
bomsilaga:

The devil has skewed it so bad to the point that a simple gift of salvation is so greatly misunderstood by the larger majority.
Making it hard doesn't show it is the way.
It's as easy as John 3:16 but yet people are looking for steps to salvation.
How then do you know a believer?
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
bomsilaga:

The devil has skewed it so bad to the point that a simple gift of salvation is so greatly misunderstood by the larger majority.
Making it hard doesn't show it is the way.
It's as easy as John 3:16 but yet people are looking for steps to salvation.
I am afraid it is not as easy as reading John 3 vs 16 out-of-context. If you had ever paid attention, you would have realized that the message taught by Jesus there starts in verse 1 and goes on to verse 21. Yes, Jesus Christ gave us the steps to Salvation and you can instead read the background of them in John 3 vs 1 - 21 undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:13pm On Oct 29, 2021
Macsjebs:
May God guide us in our heavenly race
There is no Heavenly race. There is just you and your decision to either submit and obey all Jesus Christ taught and commanded, or not. It is that simple! undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
Gabe427:
best sermon in a while.

God bless.

it so simple the first verse most of us learn yest the hardest to believe

JOHN 3:16
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

just open your heart's to him
and allow the holy spirit manifest and Entertain yourself with the word of God.
I'm telling you you'll enjoy Christianity
The Holy Spirit will never touch you with not even 6ft pole if you don't submit to and obey the teachings and commandments of Jesus Christ and Him alone. The Holy Spirit can't live inside of anyone who is still in bondage to sin and the only way to overcome that is to submit and obey the Truth, Jesus Christ - John 8 vs 31 - 44 undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by AmosTech(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS ALERT

Open Heavens Alert is a devotional app that provides you with daily devotions written by Pastor E.A Adeboye.

Never forget to study your daily devotions.
You will get access to:

• Daily alarm.
• Customized alert.
• Voice reminder.
• Voice alert.
• Voice reader.
• Devotional content to mp3 audio for sharing.
• Provides your devotional messages in audio format.
• Caches ahead up to 5 days devotional messages for you.
• Offline access to cached devotions.
• Completely ads free.

What more can you get from a devotional app?

Get the app from Uptodown App store via the link below:

https://open-heavens-alert.en.uptodown.com/android/download

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2021
Samadict:
Ain't nothing like you can never miss heaven because of something you know or do. It's not just by works (a crucial part but not all). MERCY sir/ma....MERCY
You don't believe what Jesus Christ said then undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
peculiar2021:
Always read the scripture in context. Don't just pick up a bible verse to back up you point. Soo get
If you had indeed taken your own advise there, you would have known the Op is wrong about Heaven and how to get into it. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:53pm On Oct 30, 2021
toye440:
Pls for the record, all u need to make heaven is LOVE.
Wrong! undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:54pm On Oct 30, 2021
Clinghton:
If I sin and ask God for forgiveness and sin again and continue asking for forgiveness, when do you think God would cease to stop accepting my prayers for forgiveness.
God is instead interesting in you obeying His commandments, not in how many sins you ask forgiveness for. undecided undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:57pm On Oct 30, 2021
Originalsly:

No doubt... Heavenly bound is being on the road to Heaven. Does it mean because you are on that road you will get there? Someone gets on a bus in Ibadan .... Lagos bound... does it mean he will get to Lagos?
Saying you will be saved means you will get to Heaven. As a Christian you should know no one knows that.
The road that leads to Heaven is not like any other road out there in Lagos. The narrow road that leads to Heaven comes with a conductor of soughts - Holy Spirit- who seals all those who become Sons of God here on earth for Heaven- they are guaranteed Heaven at the end of it all. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by orisa37: 6:37pm On Oct 30, 2021
SUPPORTED.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 8:21am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Wrong! undecided
Lol.... Let me state this quite emphatically that all you need to make heaven is LOVE!!!. Take it or you leave it, you would be judged by the law of love, cos in love you have everything and God is Love.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by waldigit: 8:46am On Oct 31, 2021
This another important reason people don't make heaven:
1 Corinthians 1:18
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Oct 31, 2021
toye440:

Lol.... Let me state this quite emphatically that all you need to make heaven is LOVE!!!. Take it or you leave it, you would be judged by the law of love, cos in love you have everything and God is Love.
The New Covenant, Jesus Christ is God's (Love's) Law to you as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned and Jesus Christ made it emphatically clear to you that only those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments will enter into His Heaven. undecided

One of His teachings stipulates that you sell everything you have and give it all away In order to become worthy of Him. Another states you must hate father, mother, wife, husband, children, more than Him if you want to be worthy of Him. Yet another states that you deny yourself,pick up your cross( not someone else's) in order to be found worthy of Him. Another command declares that you must abandon, your house, career, friends, family etc., if heaven is your goal. lipsrsealed

These are some of the laws to judge you. Are you sure you can forego obedience of His commandments? undecided
Read the Gospels to learn the whole Truth so that you can get on the same page as Jesus Christ, the one who you claim you are saved by. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Sasuke007: 6:17pm On Oct 31, 2021
Toks2008:
Do you know that the main reason why people find it hard to make heaven is because it is ridiculously easy?

But unfortunately, it is difficult for many people to fathom the simplicity... no thanks to the doom and gloom preachers that constantly preach heresy thereby making it very hard for many to come to Christ.

Some years back, GOD revealed to me that there are millions of people in Hell who have no business being there but because they were ignorant of some simple facts about salvation which I am about to reveal to you.

If you understand these three facts, you can never ever miss heaven and you have no business with Hell...

1. No matter how terrible you think you are, Jesus says just come...No matter how unimaginable your sins may be, to Jesus it does not matter, he says just come. And coming to Christ simply means accepting him as your lord and saviour and this is so easy...No matter where you are on the surface of the earth, just ask him to forgive you all your sins and accept him as your lord and saviour and your name will automatically be included as a citizen of heaven. O YES! it is that easy.

Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Romans 10: 9 ''If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.''

2. Invite the holy spirit to help you in your journey of salvation: This is the most important part of salvation many people ignore. Do you know that you can still sin recklessly even after you have accepted Jesus as lord and saviour? This is because many people think they can overcome sins by their power so they struggle to live right and it is at this point many people give up their salvation simply because they feel it makes no sense calling themselves believers when they still sin like unbelievers and most people who give up at this point hardly ever come back to Christ.

When a child is born, he grows from an infant to adulthood and an adult human is not more human than an infant and in like manner, a mature believer in Christ is not more born again than a new believer but the only difference is growth. The good news is that there is a process called sanctification( A process of growth or development in our salvation), and it is only the holy spirit that does this. So please don't ever give up your salvation during this process cos the holy spirit is so powerful that it will cause a positive mutation in you and by the time he is done with you, the sins or terrible habits you once find pleasure in will disgust you so much that you will begin to wonder how you ever loved them.

Only the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives. Philippians 2:13 says, God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

3. Ask for forgiveness if you ever fall into sin...Ok now you have accepted Christ as lord and have invited the holy spirit to sanctify you so what next?...Well the truth is that for some, the process of sanctification may take their life time but that does not disqualify them from heaven neither does it make them an unbeliever. Jesus said in John 6: 37 ''All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away'' ...this simply means as long as you have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour, he will never ever give up on you or drive you away because you are still in the process of sanctification....just don't take his grace for granted just as Paul warned us in Romans 6:1-2 ''What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?''.

And finally, just as it is clearly written in 1 John 2:1-2 ''My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defence--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.... This means you can always rise up whenever you fall into sins as you get better and better. Don't find pleasure in sin, submit yourself to the workings of the holy spirit and if for any reason you fall into sin, ask for forgiveness in Jesus name but don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never ever give up on you.

These are the clear road map to heaven and i hope this blesses someone.

I pity you

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 10:09pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The New Covenant, Jesus Christ is God's (Love's) Law to you as far as the Kingdom of God is concerned and Jesus Christ made it emphatically clear to you that only those who submit to and obey His teachings and commandments will enter into His Heaven. undecided

One of His teachings stipulates that you sell everything you have and give it all away In order to become worthy of Him. Another states you must hate father, mother, wife, husband, children, more than Him if you want to be worthy of Him. Yet another states that you deny yourself,pick up your cross( not someone else's) in order to be found worthy of Him. Another command declares that you must abandon, your house, career, friends, family etc., if heaven is your goal. lipsrsealed

These are some of the laws to judge you. Are you sure you can forego obedience of His commandments? undecided
Read the Gospels to learn the whole Truth so that you can get on the same page as Jesus Christ, the one who you claim you are saved by. undecided
Kai I don't think I have anything to prove to you, but it's self explanatory now. All you mentioned revolve or is centered around love.
Pls visit your pastor for more, but I'm too old to argue salvation with anyone. The bible is simple, even John the Baptist talked about love being the yardstick to making heaven.
I don't know where this counterclaims are coming from or what you intend to gain by leading ppl falaciously.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 10:21pm On Nov 03, 2021
toye440:
Kai I don't think I have anything to prove to you, but it's self explanatory now. All you mentioned revolve or is centered around love.
Pls visit your pastor for more, but I'm too old to argue salvation with anyone. The bible is simple, even John the Baptist talked about love being the yardstick to making heaven.
I don't know where this counterclaims are coming from or what you intend to gain by leading ppl falaciously.
In one breath you claim all I mentioned revolves around your idea of love but in the next breath you openly accuse me of making fallacious counter claims.... undecided

John the Baptist never once spoke of love being the yardstick to make heaven. Jesus Christ, God's Law, never once called Himself Love and He is the yardstick as far as Heaven is concerned. undecided

Please stay awake from those pastors who fill you up with lies they pretend to teach you on behalf of God, the one who is in fact Love. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 10:30pm On Nov 03, 2021
Love love love
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 10:33pm On Nov 03, 2021
Kobojunkie:
In one breath you claim all I mentioned revolves around your idea of love but in the next breath you openly accuse me of making fallacious counter claims.... undecided

John the Baptist never once spoke of love being the yardstick to make heaven. Jesus Christ, God's Law, never once called Himself Love and He is the yardstick as far as Heaven is concerned. undecided

Please stay awake from those pastors who fill you up with lies they pretend to teach you on behalf of God, the one who is in fact Love. undecided
The truth cannot be edited once corrected it already corrupted.
Jesus laid the foundation of love cos he knew it's what you would be judged by.
Love your neighbors as yourself.
Bro all you need is love.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 2:23am On Nov 04, 2021
toye440:
The truth cannot be edited once corrected it already corrupted.
Jesus laid the foundation of love cos he knew it's what you would be judged by.
Love your neighbors as yourself.
Bro all you need is love.
But none of what you continue to spew is truth even now. undecided

For example, Jesus Christ instead said the law, Love your neighbor as yourself , a law that was a part of the Old Covenant Law of Moses - Leviticus 19 vs 9 - 18 - aummed up all the laws and the prophets- the Old Testament. - Law in the Kingdom of Canaan. undecided

Jesus Christ didn't tell you to obey that Law since He came to give you another Law and this new Law applied instead for the Kingdom of God.. undecided

Anyways, open your eyes of understanding, and read the Gospels as given to you by Jesus Christ, not the regurgitates from the mouths of your Mogs whose mouths are filled with nothing but lies meant to deceive you away from in fact knowing and following the Truth of God.. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Samadict(f): 9:33pm On Nov 04, 2021
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=107194275] You don't believe what Jesus Christ said then undecided[/quote
What did He say? Plus why is this up again?
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 3:57pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But none of what you continue to spew is truth even now. undecided

For example, Jesus Christ instead said the law, Love your neighbor as yourself , a law that was a part of the Old Covenant Law of Moses - Leviticus 19 vs 9 - 18 - aummed up all the laws and the prophets- the Old Testament. - Law in the Kingdom of Canaan. undecided

Jesus Christ didn't tell you to obey that Law since He came to give you another Law and this new Law applied instead for the Kingdom of God.. undecided

Anyways, open your eyes of understanding, and read the Gospels as given to you by Jesus Christ, not the regurgitates from the mouths of your Mogs whose mouths are filled with nothing but lies meant to deceive you away from in fact knowing and following the Truth of God.. undecided
May God give you understanding, cos gone are the days I like to school properly, but am a little busy this days. I don't know who you are but I will leave you with these; all you need to make heaven is to act in Love.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 4:01pm On Nov 06, 2021
toye440:

May God give you understanding, cos gone are the days I like to school properly, but am a little busy this days. I don't know who you are but I will leave you with these; all you need to make heaven is to act in Love.
You need that prayer more, as I hope that you open your eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ before it is too late. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 4:05pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You need that prayer more, as I hope that you open your eyes to the Truth of Jesus Christ before it is too late. undecided
You know what do what you think is right, while I continue to operate in love. Bottom line it's all about making heaven.
There's no market with just one entrance. Which ever one you chose still gets you in.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 4:09pm On Nov 06, 2021
toye440:
You know what do what you think is right, while I continue to operate in love. Bottom line it's all about making heaven.
There's no market with just one entrance. Which ever one you chose still gets you in.
There is only one way to Heaven... and that is Jesus Christ. No other way will get you anywhere near Him even here on earth. So again,
Kobojunkie:
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by toye440: 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
There is only one way to Heaven... and that is Jesus Christ. No other way will get you anywhere near Him even here on earth. So again,
Love is the true test of Christianity
1 John 4:7-8 (NLT) - Dear friends, let us continue to love one another, for love comes from God. Anyone who loves is a child of God and knows God. But anyone who does not love does not know God, for God is love.

1 John 4:17–19 (NLT) - And as we live in God, our love grows more perfect. So we will not be afraid on the day of judgment, but we can face him with confidence because we live like Jesus here in this world. Such love has no fear, because perfect love expels all fear. If we are afraid, it is for fear of punishment, and this shows that we have not fully experienced his perfect love. We love each other because he loved us first.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1 / Boko-Haram Spies Sent To Oyedepo's Church Ran Mad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.