Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,547 members, 7,816,331 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (24028 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Myer(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
I thought judgement was reserved for God. No man knows his fate until the day of judgement.... so why would you even tell someone that he can make it if he follows whatever steps?

The bible is very self-contradictory.

There are portions of the bible that say you can know if you're going to be in heaven. Yet there are other portions that say you can never know.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Angelmichael63: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Guy nah your choice o.

Often times when i see people struggle hard to discredit a thing, it is because they are struggling hard to call it a lie but at the end, it boils down to your choice but one thing you and i can never run away from is the truth and both of us can only find out after we leave this world.

If i die and find out i don't need Christ and there is no heaven i will have nothing to lose but if indeed i was right then i will have everything to gain.

Cheers.
God bless you very much for this sir

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 2:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
My position is the Truth whether you choose to believe it or not. That's why many are not able to find it.

What the Op said about it being easy is what many would love to hear but it's not the Truth.

Do you know how many anointed persons would still be cast out on the last day by Jesus despite all the works they had done in the name of Jesus?

That shows it's not easy, and that's the position of Jesus on the matter. If you decide to believe it or not, that your own choice.

Let me enlighten you a bit.

You see those that will be cast out are not the ones that genuinely work out their salvation till death but those that have sinned against the Holy spirit.

To sin against the Holy spirit means to renounce him after knowing him and then sign a pact with Satan...meaning many pastors have bowed to Satan and have renounced Jeus and the Spirit of GOD which is blasphemy against the Holy soirit but to the world, they still appear as General overseers and pastors.

Note that it is one thing for Jesus to keep you and it is a totally different thing if you by yourself renounce him.

Hope you understand.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 2:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Myer:

There are portions of the bible that say you can know if you're going to be in heaven. Yet there are other portions that say you can never know.

You can quote the latter perhaps I may shed more light for you to understand.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by giddy2019(m): 2:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Sorry for that. Please send me a PM
I sent you a pm check sir
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Let me enlighten you a bit.

You see those that will be cast out are not the ones that genuinely work out their salvation till death but those that have sinned against the Holy spirit.

To sin against the Holy spirit means to renounce him after knowing him and then sign a pact with Satan...meaning many pastors have bowed to Satan and have renounced Jeus and the Spirit of GOD which is blasphemy against the Holy soirit but to the world, they still appear as General overseers and pastors.

Note that it is one thing for Jesus to keep you and it is a totally different thing if you by yourself renounce him.

Hope you understand.
You're trying to enlighten me but you're at the same time agreeing with my position that it's not easy.

How is it easy when they have to genuinely work out their salvation till death? They have to pray and fast and persevere even in trials... The Holy Spirit makes it possible for them not easy.

Maybe you don't really understand what it means for something to be easy.

By the way, the reason those who were cast out was because they continue to work iniquity not that they sinned against the Holy Spirit.

They perhaps also believed it was easy only to find out at the end that it wasn't.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Goldp5988(f): 2:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
I am not interested in going to heaven anyways

Please, why?
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by xest(m): 2:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Which heaven? Where is heaven at? So you guys still dwell in this illusion? Every consciousness will be experienced here on earth.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Myer(m): 2:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

You can quote the latter perhaps I may shed more light for you to understand.

As a Christian you're heaven-bound.
Ephesians 2:4-7
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved) and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

If however you continue in sin you will not make heaven.

Revelation 21:8
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone”
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
Myer:

As a Christian you're heaven-bound.
Ephesians 2:4-7
But God, who is rich in mercy, because of His great love with which He loved us, even when we were dead in trespasses, made us alive together with Christ (by grace you have been saved) and raised us up together, and made us sit together in the heavenly places in Christ Jesus,

If however you continue in sin you will not make heaven.

Revelation 21:8
"But the cowardly, unbelieving, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone”

As I wrote, Revelation 21:8 are for those who are not sanctified but the unbelievers who indulge with reckless abandonment.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
giddy2019:

I sent you a pm
check sir

I have responded.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Myer(m): 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

As I wrote, Revelation 21:8 are for those who are not sanctified but the unbelievers who indulge with reckless abandonment.

Do you understand that the epistles were written to the church and not unbelievers?

Meaning Christians who continue in sin will not make the kingdom of heaven.

No where in the bible does it say heaven is guaranteed to any Christian. Revelation 3:21 says to whoever overcomes not to whoever believes in Christ.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 3:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Myer:

Do you understand that the epistles were written to the church?

No where in the bible does it say heaven is guaranteed to any Christian. Revelation 3:21 says to whoever overcomes not to whoever believes in Christ.

I think you are still mixing things up.

When you are an unbeliever, you are guided by certain dos and don't but when you come to christ, you are no longer judged by all those things you listed.

You still need to understand the process of sanctification.

All those sins you listed are for those who are not in christ but once you belong to christ, those sins are not counted against you ON THE CONDITION THAT YOU ARE NOT TAKING GOD'S GRACE FOR GRANTED.

If you claim to be born again and you continue to sin recklessly then it is either you don't have the holy spirit or you are not allowing the spirit to work in you but it is still a process...

The simple difference between a sinful unbeliever and a believer that falls into sin is that the first one enjoys sins and will sin without feeling guilty or asking for forgiveness whilst the second feels so much gult and asks for forgiveness as many times as possible until he or she gets better and better.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 3:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Myer:

Do you understand that the epistles were written to the church and not unbelievers?

By believing in Christ, you have overcome.

I guess I will stop here. May GOD guide us.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
I thought judgement was reserved for God. No man knows his fate until the day of judgement.... so why would you even tell someone that he can make it if he follows whatever steps?
That is not true. Even the disciples, the thief on the cross(who didn't end up in Heaven by the way) knew their fate thanks to Jesus Christ. Heck, Adam knew his fate, along with the fate of all unbelievers, before he fell, and evenn after. So it is lie to suggest that no one knows his fate until the day of judgment.

Judgement day is not going to be a surprise as many like to pretend it will be... Wheat knows it is wheat and grass knows it is grass, even before the harvest (parable of the wheat and tares(weeds)).
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by nattyGENT: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
The message is simple & clear. Just that the debaters are enjoying their sinful lives at the moment, they are arguing to avoid guilt. I only pray for the holy spirit to help them open their beclouded eyes & minds to forsake their sinful ways & evil thoughts (Isaiah 55:7) in Jesus's Name, Amen.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Myer(m): 4:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

By believing in Christ, you have overcome.

I guess I will stop here. May GOD guide us.

Well, your opinion.

Read Revelations 2 and 3 with an open mind.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by oshoyusuph247(m): 4:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Heaven and hell are what they(white people)used to brainwash us.
They use it to scare us from the truth.
I'm not interested in heaven or hell
I'll rather leave it for God to judge that, not humans
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Weighyme(m): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
"MAN" SEEKS TRUTH, BUT DOES NOT SEEK REVELATION.
REVELATION
REVELATION
REVELATION OF ABSOLUTE TRUTH.

ABSOLUTE TRUTH is a product of DIVINE REVELATION.
ABSOLUTE TRUTH must be revealed to anyone who is thirsty for and seeking TRUTH, ABSOLUTE TRUTH is knowable, for it is only by divine revelation that "HUMANS" can beyond DOUBT and QUESTIONING; admit that ABSOLUTE TRUTH Exist.

CHRIST IS THE WAY TO ABSOLUTE TRUTH,

CHRIST IS THE ABSOLUTE TRUTH,

CHRIST IS THE LIFE OF TRUTH.

John 14:6,16-17
[6]Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. The Father Revealed
[16]And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever—
[17]the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.John 8:32
[32]And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.”John 1:17
[17]For the law was given through Moses, but grace and truth came through Jesus Christ.John 1:14
[14]And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by ennecco: 6:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Thanks you for this wonderful message.GOD bless you . Jésus Christ Saïd bé holy for i am holy .is possible to live in a holy rightious life.with the help of thé holy spirituel.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Mryacks: 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:
Do you know that the main reason why people find it hard to make heaven is because it is ridiculously easy?

But unfortunately, it is difficult for many people to fathom the simplicity... no thanks to the doom and gloom preachers that constantly preach heresy thereby making it very hard for many to come to Christ.

Some years back, GOD revealed to me that there are millions of people in Hell who have no business being there but because they were ignorant of some simple facts about salvation which I am about to reveal to you.

If you understand these three facts, you can never ever miss heaven and you have no business with Hell...

1. No matter how terrible you think you are, Jesus says just come...No matter how unimaginable your sins may be, to Jesus it does not matter, he says just come. And coming to Christ simply means accepting him as your lord and saviour and this is so easy...No matter where you are on the surface of the earth, just ask him to forgive you all your sins and accept him as your lord and saviour and your name will automatically be included as a citizen of heaven. O YES! it is that easy.

Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Romans 10: 9 ''If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.''

2. Invite the holy spirit to help you in your journey of salvation: This is the most important part of salvation many people ignore. Do you know that you can still sin recklessly even after you have accepted Jesus as lord and saviour? This is because many people think they can overcome sins by their power so they struggle to live right and it is at this point many people give up their salvation simply because they feel it makes no sense calling themselves believers when they still sin like unbelievers and most people who give up at this point hardly ever come back to Christ.

When a child is born, he grows from an infant to adulthood and an adult human is not more human than an infant and in like manner, a mature believer in Christ is not more born again than a new believer but the only difference is growth. The good news is that there is a process called sanctification( A process of growth or development in our salvation), and it is only the holy spirit that does this. So please don't ever give up your salvation during this process cos the holy spirit is so powerful that it will cause a positive mutation in you and by the time he is done with you, the sins or terrible habits you once find pleasure in will disgust you so much that you will begin to wonder how you ever loved them.

Only the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives. Philippians 2:13 says, God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

3. Ask for forgiveness if you ever fall into sin...Ok now you have accepted Christ as lord and have invited the holy spirit to sanctify you so what next?...Well the truth is that for some, the process of sanctification may take their life time but that does not disqualify them from heaven neither does it make them an unbeliever. Jesus said in John 6: 37 ''All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away'' ...this simply means as long as you have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour, he will never ever give up on you or drive you away because you are still in the process of sanctification....just don't take his grace for granted just as Paul warned us in Romans 6:1-2 ''What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?''.

And finally, just as it is clearly written in 1 John 2:1-2 ''My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defence--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.... This means you can always rise up whenever you fall into sins as you get better and better. Don't find pleasure in sin, submit yourself to the workings of the holy spirit and if for any reason you fall into sin, ask for forgiveness in Jesus name but don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never ever give up on you.

These are the clear road map to heaven and i hope this blesses someone.

Blessed!

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by bomsilaga(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
My position is the Truth whether you choose to believe it or not. That's why many are not able to find it.

What the Op said about it being easy is what many would love to hear but it's not the Truth.

Do you know how many anointed persons would still be cast out on the last day by Jesus despite all the works they had done in the name of Jesus?

That shows it's not easy, and that's the position of Jesus on the matter. If you decide to believe it or not, that your own choice.

The devil has skewed it so bad to the point that a simple gift of salvation is so greatly misunderstood by the larger majority.
Making it hard doesn't show it is the way.
It's as easy as John 3:16 but yet people are looking for steps to salvation.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Paulianfa(m): 12:39am On Dec 14, 2020
I needs piece like this everyday of my life, I really wanna be save
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 1:05am On Dec 14, 2020
bomsilaga:

The devil has skewed it so bad to the point that a simple gift of salvation is so greatly misunderstood by the larger majority.
By the way, Salvation, as easy as it may seem( believe, be baptized and eat the last supper) does not guarantee you a place in Heaven. What it does bestow on you is the gift of Eternal Life as Jesus Christ made very clear in John 3 vs 16 -21.

Heaven is only for those who chose to be born again, after receiving Salvation, and that, becoming born again that is, is the hard part and requires complete submission to the Will of God through obedience of the commandments that make up the New Covenant agreement that is Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by jesusjnr2020(m): 1:57am On Dec 14, 2020
bomsilaga:

Did he also skew the part that makes Jesus say only a few were able to find it?

If it was as you thought, many would have found it.

So it's your interpretation of John 3:16 that is highly skewed.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by JustforMen: 5:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Oga... Do you know anybody that has made heaven?
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kobojunkie: 5:29am On Dec 14, 2020
ennecco:
Thanks you for this wonderful message.GOD bless you . Jésus Christ Saïd bé holy for i am holy .is possible to live in a holy rightious life.with the help of thé holy spiritual.
Even Jesus Christ did not say that all those who are Holy will enter the Kingdom of Heaven. No, many of your so-called "Holiness" people are bound for Hell and that is because it is those who become like Children, those who submit in obedience to the commandments of God I.e. Born again, that Heaven is made for.

By the way, when Jesus Christ said, "Be ye Holy even as your Father in Heaven is Holy", He meant something like " Love your neighbour, including your enemies" even more than you love your own self". Always read your verses in context so you have a clear understanding of the message as opposed to when you lift them out-of-context, muddling up the message in the process. That is why Holiness remains the most misunderstood message by so-called Bible believers. It, Holiness, in fact refers to a state of being/existing in compliance with God's Will/Specifications.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by bomsilaga(m): 10:40am On Dec 14, 2020
jesusjnr2020:
Did he also skew the part that makes Jesus say only a few were able to find it?

If it was as you thought, many would have found it.

So it's your interpretation of John 3:16 that is highly skewed.
I am sorry, I don't prolong Bible arguments.
You win
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
bomsilaga:

I am sorry, I don't prolong Bible arguments.
You win
No, let God win, not me or you. That's what I want. Thanks.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Originalsly:

No! You are wrong here. A murderer standing trial before a just judge knows his fate even before judgement is pronounced.

Based on the teachings of Jesus Christ, a Christian knows his final destination. Mark 16:15 stated anyone who hears the word, and believes and is Baptised shall be saved. Also, anyone who calls upon the name of the lord shall be saved. We are not saved by our own good deeds, but by the grace of God who has imparted His righteousness on us. This is what saves us, this is where our fate lies, in Jesus Christ alone our saviour, not our fate.... So we know where we are going, we know our fate.

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Mailthaddeus(m): 10:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
SoftP:
Have u been to heaven before grin

All this motivational speakers and their ideologies

What if the Buddhist are the only true worshippers of God grin

Isaiah 55:8 ( My thoughts are not ur thoughts, neither My ways.....)

For ur own good, stop quoting the Bible out of context. The same passage u quoted states this Isaiah 55:6-7
Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near. 7 Let the wicked forsake his way, And the unrighteous man his thoughts; Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God.

The Bible never disputes the way to Heaven, only Jesus Christ, and there is no other way. Not Budda or Islam or co.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by sammy329(m): 11:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Myer:

The scriptures are not contradictory, the scriptures explains it. Most times the reason why people think there is contradiction is because they are used to quoting scriptures of context.

A lot of work must be done on bible hermeneutics and systematic theology

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

William Kumuyi Celebrates His 74th Birthday Today / Why Did Jesus Curse The Fig Tree? / Friends Mourn Lady Who Died In Uyo Church Collapse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.