Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,718 members, 7,813,365 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25898 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Exodora: 5:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
If you are having this feelings like you want or have to marry next year just have it in mind that someone has taken your name to church , probably they are doing some firing on your name .

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Like seriously. Apart from a Chadian-Nigerian I dated, I haven't tasted any other African. I hoped to go for a senegalese or Gambian.

Bros nothing be like kenyan babes
Slim sexy tight clean no bad odor... Good character, calm ,humble I could go on and on

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by GodwilldoitAmen: 5:43pm On Dec 13, 2020
Eriggs:

Amen, you made a good point with your post and the person you quoted.
And surely, God will do it for you and me before the end of this year.
Shalom!
AMEN in Jesus name.Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by strangest(m): 6:17pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ajepako(f): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you are inviting a wrong person into the discussion of use of English. She tooked F9 in English. So leaf her out of our discussions

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside..

Eleregbe tongue
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ajepako(f): 6:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Of course, boat and canoe.

Aunty ajepako, happy Sunday. cool Abeg, come carry sulemon commot for here. angry

Don't mind the Salaro boy jare

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by CooldudeX1: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Archangels2:
Instead of some guys to catch this and also claim their financial freedom in the process they keep spewing out rubbish above. You nor go marry for this life? After you have messed around with all the ladies what next? Better stop kidding yourselves and grow up.

Are you more knowledgeable or experienced in any facet of life than the man? A father is saying something and you are here talking nonsense.

Sit down, listen to him, plan your life, find your woman, make your money and get married. All these can be done next year. All things are possible to those who believe.
God bless you, some youth are spiritually blind. They just don't understand.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by MSGAMBLE9: 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

Lost of jobs don't mean we give up.
One has to keep trying to make sure he has a family.
Its safer and better to have a wife than have girlfriends.
2021 is not far away.
Premium okoto!!

Do you know how frustrating it is for a penniless hubby and Father to maintain a family? You want to be sending your child to buy foodstuff on credit in your neighbourhood.

SHM!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by enemyofprogress: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
ajepako:

Go school, you no gree

See your life for outside..

Eleregbe tongue
Anthony Jousha collected over 29 Billion Naira yesterday Night for Beating his Opponent in less than 2hrs... during there � match....*

*29 billion*

*Any Teacher that separates my child in school for fighting will hear from me and my Ancestors...*

☹️☹️
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Bros nothing be like kenyan babes
Slim sexy tight clean no bad odor... Good character, calm ,humble I could go on and on

These features abounds walahi. I'm looking for albino sef...... Smile
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
Crooked pastor selling false hopes.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by belcom10(m): 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Omokowa(m): 7:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Hear the real meaning of the prayer and message.

The prayer is not for everyone but for those who might want to get married but, stranded by some circumstances. I pray God address all issues that causes delay in marriages for some in Jesus name. Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Mokason288(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
ffo:

NO YOU DID NOT. he is talking to his members not you
You’re a wild animal how many of his members are working?

How many of his members could comfortably feed a family?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Mokason288(m): 9:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
dasparrow:

You made sense. Nigerians and their unhealthy obsession with marriage is the reason why I can never live in Nigeria again.

Why does Pastor Adeboye not pray for them to get jobs first? Or don't you need money to raise a family? And then you wonder why we Africans as a collective are always battling poverty that could have been avoided. Our mindset needs to change.
Thanks bro exactly my point
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ffo(m): 9:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:

You’re a wild animal how many of his members are working?

How many of his members could comfortably feed a family?
Why are you crying more than the bereaved?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is it empty hand that they will take marry and if it happens that the woman has nothing doing both should die in hunger because you prayed for them? Once I'm done with school am going for my cosmetic production training as soon as possible.
You are a real lady...I think I like your vision... God help you..
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Kobojunkie: 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Yxxx:
choose to curse? What are you talking about? Jesus Christ, the only one who could curse them by way, already laid curses on your so-called men of god since 2000 years ago. What you should ask yourself is why do you still fesr mere men?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by PraiZ15: 10:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen, I claim it for myself and my sweetheart
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 11:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
ajepako:

Don't mind the Salaro boy jare

Bwahahahaha grin grin
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Seniormanfeyyie(m): 12:04am On Dec 14, 2020
If i see better money today sunday like 3 million or thereabout and i dont marry by next week saturday make them cut my neck
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 2:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Ok
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Soldiercole(m): 5:26am On Dec 14, 2020
LegendVibes:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye, has decreed that all single men who are of marriageable age but are wasting time to settle down will get married in 2021, Igbere TV reports.

He offered the prayers when he was preaching in his church on Friday, December 11.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxOPJGkghQ
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Xyzkwenu(f): 5:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Marriage has become a serious prayer point for feminists.
They are praying for a man that will solve their hunger, homelessness, joblessness, unclothedness, fatherlessness, boyfriendlessness, sugar-daddylessness, pennylessness, emptiness, wretchness, wickedness, greediness etc etc etc
Men Beware
Not all girls are marriageable
Some are out to destroy you with lies, stealing and destruction.
Many of them have a secret past that will lead to divorce once revealed. Divorce and seperation is increasing by the day.
Men should shine their eyes. Don't marry a woman that will be fighting for equal rights and put most of the liability & financial responsibility on their husband.
Don't marry a slay queen, slay mamma or runs girl.
If possible do test run by living together for 6 months before you commit to marriage.

Don't be a fool because of love.
Don't be in a hurry to marry. Investigate her grandparents, parents, siblings and relatives very well before committing your life to a feminist. Not all cousins or relatives are related by blood. Many of them are friends of convenience.

We are in an age of marriage of convenience. Shine your eyes. Good character is better than beauty. Being religious by going to church, praying and fasting is not a sign of good character.
Good character and compatibility are exposed after sleeping together on the same bed for a long time. Many have married single mothers thinking that they have married a virgin.
Marriage is stained with lies.

Don't be fooled.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ajepako(f): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2020
enemyofprogress:
Anthony Jousha collected over 29 Billion Naira yesterday Night for Beating his Opponent in less than 2hrs... during there � match....*

*29 billion*

*Any Teacher that separates my child in school for fighting will hear from me and my Ancestors...*

☹️☹️

Oya, goan start your own 29 billion naira boxing under Oshodi bridge na

Werey Asaba tongue tongue
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
hmmmm and it's the same north where we have beggars than any region.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Amen.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Mokason288(m): 8:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
mechanics:
hmmmm and it's the same north where we have beggars than any region.
You get my point... someone praying for you to get a marry next year without asking you if you have a means of feeding your family is praying for your kids to be Nuisance and beggars
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by mechanics(m): 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mokason288:

You get my point... someone praying for you to get a marry next year without asking you if you have a means of feeding your family is praying for your kids to be Nuisance and beggars
lolz, God will surely provide for those who are not lazy and willing to work.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Kipaji: 11:35am On Jan 15
havilla:
Some guys are doing well financially, but what they are looking for in a woman is not attainable, they keep roaming looking for the image they created in their head.

@havilla, what is that unattainable image of a woman these men created?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Deliverance From Water Spirit Series / The Lords Chosen: Ex Cult Member, Robber, Drug Addict, Surrender To Jesus / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.