Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,783 members, 7,813,587 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:33 PM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25902 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ceejay80s(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
So na time dem dwy waste , not that they Dont have money, no be adeboye fault, when he don use their offering money and tithe buy jet, he wants them to marry empty handed

3 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by thatigboman: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
This year don end? This yahoo yahoo pastor shaa
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Sapiosexuality(m): 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

Poverty is temporary stage in life never permanent.

If we sit down to calculate the money some of you guys use in calling those irresponsible girls you call girlfriends is more than a enough to take care of wives ,but no,you wnat hit it big before you take up responsibilities.
When una dey get free access to woman why won't marriage seem like a tall order.
Bullshit. Which guys call irresponsible girls? I think people like you who marry with poverty still choking your neck are selfish. Now how's that for an assumption?

12 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Faceless007: 7:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Sir tell me I will leave Nigeria to Canada next year,
For this present economy who marriage epp

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Archangels2(m): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Lastmankc:
No go hustle, siddon for church they claim financial freedom.

FYI I hustle very much thank you do you?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Ingriid(f): 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Let’s talk to ourselves pls. What is happening to this generation!!! The way some of us just open our mouth to talk anyhow especially to elderly people is really sick and saddening!

I watched this programme. This man just prayed for everyone in all ages. He even prayed for this country. All because someone just lifted a portion of what he said about marriageable singles, you all started saying all sort.

Adeboye is a great man already and nothing can be done about it if u like abuse his generation, it changes nothing.

This is just a simple prayer and he never forced anyone to go get married. It’s ur right to comment cos this is a public forum but it’s not compulsory u comment.

Life no be by I sabi talk anyhow ooo, life na jeje my people. Happy Sunday !

8 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by GodwilldoitAmen: 7:20am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

God bless you.i don't know why they all derive pleasure in speaking ill of men of God.Even if the men of God aren't perfect,who are they to judge The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

Some do not realize that the reason their lives haven't improved is because of the bad things they speak against men of God...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Kubiatita(m): 7:21am On Dec 13, 2020
I claim it God please access my age and Bless me according to my age AMEN
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Archangels2(m): 7:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Lastmankc:
No go hustle, siddon for church they claim financial freedom.

FYI I hustle very much thank you do you? Claiming something doesn't mean you don't do the work or make the necessary preparations bro.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by tunapawizzy: 7:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

It is not an achievement for sick disgusting people like you.
Probably of many of you vomiting this nonsense had no fathers you can trace you will understand the rubbish oozing from your brains
what is disgusting in others thinking differently from you, intolerance of others opinion is what is disgusting....people can view achievement differently from us, it doesnt mean they are sick....since we are bound to have different target n goals in life, then Achievement is personal.

9 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Lastmankc(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2020
Archangels2:

FYI I hustle very much thank you do you? Claiming something doesn't mean you don't do the work or make the necessary preparations bro.
Faith without work is dead.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by grim33(m): 7:24am On Dec 13, 2020
Lol. Una go soon dey pay men for marriage...

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by easzypeaszy(m): 7:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
NO SENSE AT ALL
Stop deceiving ursef abt it not an achievement n get into in frst.
Am young, married, have a son and am proud
I told myself even if Nigeria wl want to destroy my life dey won't tk away my joy of having a wife
I don't advise u sha to gt married bc u r not ripe fr it, d woman wl just suffer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Egoveen: 7:26am On Dec 13, 2020
My expression when I saw the headline..........

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Egoveen: 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
I choose to remain single till I die.........who marriage help

4 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 7:28am On Dec 13, 2020
Archangels2:
Instead of some guys to catch this and also claim their financial freedom in the process they keep spewing out rubbish above. You nor go marry for this life? After you have messed around with all the ladies what next? Better stop kidding yourselves and grow up.

Are you more knowledgeable or experienced in any facet of life than the man? A father is saying something and you are here talking nonsense.

Sit down, listen to him, plan your life, find your woman, make your money and get married. All these can be done next year. All things are possible to those who believe.

You think these kobo kobo fornicators will listen.
Just go to romance section and see what most of these pigs are saying.
These ones don't just want responsibility but want to keep tasting ladies who themselves are irresponsible.

The youths we have today are very lazy and entitled.
They feel everything should be handed to them without sweating to get it.
And you expect these ones who drink and smoke away their lives and engage in sexual orgies to have the sense to see the sense in what pastor Adeboye is saying.

That's why I feel no iota of remorse blasting them

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by dederocs(m): 7:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Baba give them money, so they establish a business, to cater for the home. Una know say money answereth all things, but no fit give, only take.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Farki: 7:31am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

I wish you could take your own advice because there is rarely a day you don't say something idiotic on this forum.

Anyone can put on a suit, pick up a microphone, tell people what they want to hear for money and claim man of God.

7 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Egoveen:
I choose to remain single till I die.........who marriage help

Better oh.
But make I no see say you talk about women here again.
Na useless girls we no know herself go even dey open their legs girls for una.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Amen! I claim it.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ennyrah: 7:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Ameen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by tunapawizzy: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2020
Archangels2:
Instead of some guys to catch this and also claim their financial freedom in the process they keep spewing out rubbish above. You nor go marry for this life? After you have messed around with all the ladies what next? Better stop kidding yourselves and grow up.
Are you more knowledgeable or experienced in any facet of life than the man? A father is saying something and you are here talking nonsense.
Sit down, listen to him, plan your life, find your woman, make your money and get married. All these can be done next year. All things are possible to those who believe.
how people generalize on this dey make me wonder....so every unmarried guy is unmarried becos they are busy messing around with ladies?....everyone is running his or her race, lets stop acting like we have the template of this life, and even if marriage is an achievement/success(for me it is) know that everyone has a dfferent timeline of success.....early marriage or late marriage is not a guarantee for marital bliss.

6 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2020
Farki:

I wish you could take your own advice because there is rarely a day you don't say something idiotic on this forum.

Anyone can put on a suit, pick up a microphone, tell people what they want to hear for money and claim man of God.

Stop yarning dust.
He is on point.
I am a muslim I may differ strongly with the Pastor, but on this matter he is on point.
Some of you who are against marriage or don't wbat to take up responsibilities will rather fornicate your lives away than marry .
Contextually speaking he is on point.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Mrbenny001: 7:35am On Dec 13, 2020
But why the girls shout Amen pass grin

2 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by devlishGINGER(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:
Let’s talk to ourselves pls. What is happening to this generation!!! The way some of us just open our mouth to talk anyhow especially to elderly people is really sick and saddening!

I watched this programme. This man just prayed for everyone in all ages. He even prayed for this country. All because someone just lifted a portion of what he said about marriageable singles, you all started saying all sort.

Adeboye is a great man already and nothing can be done about it if u like abuse his generation, it changes nothing.

This is just a simple prayer and he never forced anyone to go get married. It’s ur right to comment cos this is a public forum but it’s not compulsory u comment.

Life no be by I sabi talk anyhow ooo, life na jeje my people. Happy Sunday !
see as you fine
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by dudley1459: 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
poverty increasement exercise

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Archangels2(m): 7:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Lastmankc:
Faith without work is dead.

Exactly!!!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Farki: 7:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

Poverty is temporary stage in life never permanent.

If we sit down to calculate the money some of you guys use in calling those irresponsible girls you call girlfriends is more than a enough to take care of wives ,but no,you wnat hit it big before you take up responsibilities.
When una dey get free access to woman why won't marriage seem like a tall order.

Is it by force to give up one's dreams, aspirations and contribution to society just so they can have a party and plop out children they are not prepared for?

It's even better because the amount of people in this world is getting too much, getting married and having children with no plan is how the South will turn to the north.

My goodness some of you don't even think at all.

12 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Serveyouright(m): 7:38am On Dec 13, 2020
What hinder young men of marriageable age is the fear of tomorrow. Marriage comes with responsibility and inability to achieve this is a huge disaster waiting to happen. Women of this generation can't withstand pressure as our mothers did, therefore proper planning should be make to avoid had I known. We claim the prayer Sir but also advise your son Osibanjo to talk to president Buhari as his economy policy is running our business aground.

9 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Eriggs: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2020
GodwilldoitAmen:

God bless you.i don't know why they all derive pleasure in speaking ill of men of God.Even if the men of God aren't perfect,who are they to judge The Bible says touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

Some do not realize that the reason their lives haven't improved is because of the bad things they speak against men of God...
Amen, you made a good point with your post and the person you quoted.
And surely, God will do it for you and me before the end of this year.
Shalom!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.