Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,806 members, 7,813,652 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25904 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Seebrian(m): 1:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by dasparrow: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

You made sense. Nigerians and their unhealthy obsession with marriage is the reason why I can never live in Nigeria again.

Why does Pastor Adeboye not pray for them to get jobs first? Or don't you need money to raise a family? And then you wonder why we Africans as a collective are always battling poverty that could have been avoided. Our mindset needs to change.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by chaloskyx: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
LIKE WHAT IS THIS IS MARRIAGE NOW A POROBLEM MEN THAT HAVE NOT EATEN OR GOTTEN A JOB YOU WANT THEM TO MARRY PLEASE MARRIAGE IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR MOST MEN GET THEM A GOOD JOB OR BUSINESS THAT TENDS TO THEIR NEEDS WITH TIME THEY WOULD START THINKING OF RAISING A FAMILY. AND EVEN IF THEY DONT WANT TO MARRY OR HAVE CHILDREN ITS OKAY THERE IS NOTHING BAD ABOUT IT STOP MAKING NOT MARRYING OR HAVING KIDS IS A CURSE OR PROBLEM ALWAYS LOOKING TO MAKE A CASE OUT OF NOTHING SO PEOPLE WOULD FEEL THEY HAVE A PROBLEM AND COME TO YOU FOR SOLUTION.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by kebesobase(m): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen oooooooooooo!!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by meobizy(f): 1:21pm On Dec 13, 2020
Rubbish. It’s only a god of drunks which doesn’t recognize that not every human being was created to marry.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pharaoh4rin:

Chai. But nigerians girls fine shaa oo.

Not compared to kenyan babes o

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
See as mynd44, vickyrotex, fatymore, seunmohmoh, bola146, folake4u, funkebabee, ajepako, iyangbali and notoriousbabe dey shout amen like sey marriage na food. Mtcheeeeeew

Smh. Even mention yourself join. grin

You go dey alright last last.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Smh. Even mention yourself join. grin

You go dey alright last last.
I have solded those monikers o
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
I have solded those monikers o

Wahala. Afi solded na. Ma fo mi lori pelu engrrisshhh jare.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Wahala. Afi solded na. Ma fo mi lori pelu engrrisshhh jare.
sold and solded are boat correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
sold and solded are boat correct, one is American English, while the other one is British English

Of course, boat and canoe.

Aunty ajepako, happy Sunday. cool Abeg, come carry sulemon commot for here. angry
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
xrayj:

cheesy please tell me u are lady? Lol

If you've lost your senses I haven't lost mine.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
Madam, don't ever call me.. Lazy again. Atleast, now you know that.
Lol...so the lazy dey pain you?!
Sorry eh.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 1:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Farki:

If you like get married or not sha don't be ranting here and bringing your stupid opinions as fact.

In the end less people are getting married and waking up, I know you will cry but that won't stop it.

You can ask all the married children in the North to show you what they have done with the certificate for their community. grin

Stop talking as if you know the north.
I am currently in the north and what is your problem.

Suit yourself.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by enemyofprogress: 1:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Of course, boat and canoe.

Aunty ajepako, happy Sunday. cool Abeg, come carry sulemon commot for here. angry
you are inviting a wrong person into the discussion of use of English. She tooked F9 in English. So leaf her out of our discussions
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by xrayj(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

If you've lost your senses I haven't lost mine.
Why are u hiding behind a male moniker?
Aren't u proud of ur gender?
Because I can't believe a man can spew all the trash u wrote on this thread!

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by xrayj(m): 2:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
Madam, don't ever call me.. Lazy again. Atleast, now you know that.
Cc friend22 @bold
I thought as much!
I knew only a woman would sound the way u do!
No sense at all in all d comments u have made on this thread!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Scaryface: 2:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:
you are inviting a wrong person into the discussion of use of English. She tooked F9 in English. So leaf her out of our discussions

Oshey grin grin grin. Ewe nla. Professor of English
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
xrayj:

Cc friend22 @bold
I thought as much!
I knew only a woman would sound the way u do!
No sense at all in all d comments u have made on this thread!
Why you dey vex na.
I no be woman.
If you see me stand self you go run.
I just hate the thought of people saying rubbish like you guys keep doing.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by VickyRotex(f): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
enemyofprogress:

Orishirishi. Ugu ni. I blame the Mods wey unban your account.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
xrayj:

Why are u hiding behind a male moniker?
Aren't u proud of ur gender?
Because I can't believe a man can spew all the trash u wrote on this thread!

A man can spew 'trash' because your brain is made of trash.
So,because I support what the pastor says that makes me a woman?
You get sense so!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by judedwriter(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
The last Holy Ghost service was in my opinion one of the best ever....

Papa Adeboye prayed as a father would for his biological children... Which father would be happy to see his over matured sons unmarried?

However, regardless of all, marriage is a big blessing from God, not a curse like many on this thread think.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by OBTOREPA(m): 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen! Lord direct me.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Caleycash(m): 2:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

Go and sit down... even the Bible says money answereth all things, who are you!?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by 400billionman: 2:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
comshots:
The poverty rate is high.Even marriage cannot solve it.

Let them keep running around the real issue of poverty.

Girls will be running after you assuming you have a Camry 2010 and a 250k salary. They will ask you for marriage.

But what is the case in Nigeria ? Majority of the guys 25 to 35yrs, without job have never earned a month salary and they are talking about marriage.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Abubaka50(m): 3:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
person never chop you they talk about marriage. to marry nor be beans, its involves money
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Ubanz: 3:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why next year? Why not conduct mass wedding for them and dash them 2million each to start life.nonsense.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

I wanted to engage u in a very logic and Meaningful argument but ur facts won't be far from bible scriptures so I rest my case.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Caseywilliams(m): 3:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is it empty hand that they will take marry and if it happens that the woman has nothing doing both should die in hunger because you prayed for them? Once I'm done with school am going for my cosmetic production training as soon as possible.
why not do Nursing, it will fit yhu well well......anyway shaaa ur a fine girl!!!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
VickyRotex:

Orishirishi. Ugu ni. I blame the Mods wey unban your account.
I know sey most of una no want me on nairaland but God no go gree una
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Coinbased: 5:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
Amen but can I send my account number to daddy GO
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Not compared to kenyan babes o

Like seriously. Apart from a Chadian-Nigerian I dated, I haven't tasted any other African. I hoped to go for a senegalese or Gambian.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.