Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25910 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

This is the sick mentality I am talking about.
The man clearly said "those of you in marriageable age.".
Some of you are prepared to be sleeping with girls every other week but you don't want to get married and you expect God not to curse or punish you and those girls who open their legs for you.

This excuse of not being ready isn't tenable.
Nigeria no really hold you.
Plan yiur life well and thihga will happen.
People are getting married every week with little they have and God is blessing them through that.

E be like say e dey pain you say people are having sex as they want. grin

Kpele

5 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

So, sex is the basis for marriage? shocked You people are funny sha. grin
It just tells you his IQ is subpar.

He has been bleating all over the thread talking gibberish.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Lordmajor31: 9:02am On Dec 13, 2020
You made complete sense. It’s high time people stop seeing marriage as in achievement and focus on life. So many people getting married because of family and society pressure when they know they can’t tolerate someone else.
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:03am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

It's a major part it,if not the real part of it.

Just marry your wife and be looking at her everyday like a mirror.

Well, for you but for others, it's not and there's nothing wrong with it.

Some of you people who claim to be religious or pious tend to be intolerant of others' beliefs.

Live and let's live.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Meedass(m): 9:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
over sense dey worry you jare, people nor go marry before?

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by PastorFire: 9:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

Oga,go and sleep.
I think you one those lazy entitled youths that are incapable of reasoning.
Lazy what?. Sweetheart, i'm so comfortable. I give out. I don't beg. You can drop your account number. It means nothing to me.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by TheManOfTheYear: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2020
shaw2:
Na only a fool una dey push into their early grave.
Tasking them to get married is absolutely absurd. Will u be there when he stabs his wife or his wife stabs him out of frustration?

99% of single guys present there or watching from didn't attend that service to hear this.
They are probably crying n weeping deep down inside them hoping that God will turn around their poverty miserable lives.
Instead of empowering them to make their life better, to be able to fit in the society.

When will church start telling people the truth?
You people should stop using place of worship to commit crime.

My neighbor got married last year due to advice from his pastor that he should get married and see how God bless him after years of unemployment, mumu go marry wife pastor recommend. Every night na ww2, I already informed him that any day one of them kill each other, the last man standing will be killed by me before I call police.
grin see as I dey church dey burst laugh
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by matm: 9:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Marriage is an institution ordained by God .It is a calling just as there are other callings.What many youths who have not married fail to understand is that marriage is what you make it to be.Self control is what every one needs to develope.Guys or Ladies who sleep around discover in most cases that they become worse even after marriage.The rate at which married men and women sleep around nowadays is quite disturbing.And fight for who brought in std into the house is becoming a norm.Today,it's either the husband is treating std or the wife.Go to our hotels and see married women with kids at home with sugar boys,and same for married men.Its only few married people that keep their marriage bed holy.U may not be living that kind of life,but little willu u know that ur wife or husband is.A married woman approached a handsome guy begging him to father her next baby that she likes the guys gene.Only God knows how many of her kids were fathered by her husband.The same with many men.Our so called pastors should please start preaching holiness and self control.If u don't build self control,ur marriage will be a hell whether u are a man or a woman.And remember that our kids are learning our lifestyle,and when they grow and become worse,may we remember we taught them and not develope high bp and die.Whether married or unmarried,may we start building self control,so that the world will become a better place for us all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 9:11am On Dec 13, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

It just tells you his IQ is subpar.

He has been bleating all over the thread talking gibberish.

He's a northerner, check his signature. Isn't that why - wanton and irresponsible procreation - the north has more poor people than any other region in Nigeria? grin

People who equate being able to engage in sexual intercourse to getting married have a lot to unlearn and relearn. So because I engage in sexual intercourse, I should get married? Bwahahhahahaha! grin

6 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Liposure: 9:15am On Dec 13, 2020
tillaman:
grin
Make them provide wives for us, all those fine arse chorister chics I won’t mind taking 2
lol. I just need five. Man must not live by bible alone
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Liposure: 9:21am On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is it empty hand that they will take marry and if it happens that the woman has nothing doing both should die in hunger because you prayed for them? Once I'm done with school am going for my cosmetic production training as soon as possible.
you are sensible
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Farki: 9:24am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Friend22 post=97015488]

Let's do the stat:how many single people have helped the society and in what way?
In fact, they are the ones causing nuisance everywhere.

Jesus, Isaac Newton, Einstein, Falz, Oprah Winfrey, Anthony Joshua.

All the married men stealing from treasuries, kidnapping and bombing must be secretly single.

Name all the rich people in this world and those impacting our lives positively are the married ones.
In fact, they did more when they were married than single.
Marriage it self creates that balance.

Elon Musk is not married, Davido and Wizkid are not married, Ronaldo is not married, Shakira and Pique are not married, Asa is not married, Linda Ikeji is not married.

Evans the kidnapper was married, the woman who smuggled weapons for bandits was married 7 times.
Dapo Ojora recently killed himself over marriage matter.

I don't see ant logic any single guy or lady can up with when they are capable.
Poverty is never a permanent thing.
If our parents feared poverty,I guess many of them today won't be married.
Life is not always straight,it has curves and turns up and downs.
Because you can afford to fly abroad on first class today does not mean it will remain like that.
Life change,events happen.

Continue to be waiting for fate to change, marriage must obviously come with children and added stress. Some people can't go far off to get the jobs they want because they have to be taking care of their families. The ones that even left their families at home will be having sleepless nights wondering if their wife hasn't already been impregnated by a stranger in your absence. Some jobs won't even accept you if you are married or have dependents.

This fear of poverty and constantly referring to the north is just hogwash.
I live in the north and not everyone is poor by default.
Situations happen not because of their own doing.
I can go on and on and on trying to tell you what many of you don't see

Not everyone is poor by default but it is still the most backwards part of the country. A whole Lamido Sanusi acknowledges this because what most people know is to get married at 15, read Quran and farm.

Most of the celebrities you see on TV were not born into rich families,in fact, their situation spurred them to become better and did more for the society.

Davido, Burna Boy, Kiddwaya, Falz, Fela and Femi Kuti, Asa, Ojukwu, Femi Otedola's yeye children.

Even most of the celebrities that weren't rich weren't struggling either.

3 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Liposure: 9:30am On Dec 13, 2020
VirginSearcher:
No virgin in Nigeria.. too bad
i have a virgin on my bed

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Candycrushy(f): 9:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Amen
They should stop decieving us and settle down rightly
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 9:41am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013685:
We read some comments on this forum sometimes and can only marvel! shocked

We don't know if youths of nowadays ever sit down and plan to make their life meaningful. 
All they are looking for is to say trash against men of God.
What many of you don't know is that you keep shutting doors against your self and your future when you say bs against God's servants.

Just because you have a phone do not give you the right to come online to comment on things you don't understand and say different kinda trash.

Well, we will continue to remember you in our prayers. 
We just pray God have mercy on this generation.

Na so so prayer without action.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Tunagee(m): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Men, make una look well ooo! About 80% of our young Nigerian ladies now are into prostitution(runs)ooo!!! Make una shine una eye ooo! Na ashawo full outside now ooo, wey men don destroy their puusssssy and yahoo boys don sell their glories. Shine your eyes oooo!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by freeman131: 9:55am On Dec 13, 2020
simple250:
Why nor say single men that are ready to get married drop your account number , if you like shout the loudest amen 'you nor get money you go marry u go still cry go the same alter '.

Shebi you wan scam daddy GO?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by freeman131: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2020
shaw2:
Na only a fool una dey push into their early grave.
Tasking them to get married is absolutely absurd. Will u be there when he stabs his wife or his wife stabs him out of frustration?

99% of single guys present there or watching from didn't attend that service to hear this.
They are probably crying n weeping deep down inside them hoping that God will turn around their poverty miserable lives.
Instead of empowering them to make their life better, to be able to fit in the society.

When will church start telling people the truth?
You people should stop using place of worship to commit crime.

My neighbor got married last year due to advice from his pastor that he should get married and see how God bless him after years of unemployment, mumu go marry wife pastor recommend. Every night na ww2, I already informed him that any day one of them kill each other, the last man standing will be killed by me before I call police.

Bros why you dey lie on the Sabbath day?
You worse pass Lai Mohammed I swear
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:06am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Farki post=97017564][/quote]

You must be a kid.
We are talking about serious oeiole he is here mentioning musicians.
The only single people I can pick out of the ones your mentioned is Sir Isaac Newton.
He is mentioning Falz,Wizkid and some itywr musician.
You are obviously out of touch with what I mean.
Even the musicians you mentioner are NJT even heavy weights.
Let's not even go there.

Einstein and Elon Musk had been married twice so quite that lie.
When I say single, I meant single never been married
before.
You are just mentioning names without direction.
Even your premises are still very insipid.

Most of the persons you cited are either misplaced in context or you are just trying to prove to me you an reel out names.

Right from Einstein ,Elom Musk,Steve Jobs,Richard Dawkins ,Bill Gates,Jeff Bezos,Dangote,Otedola,Ishaq Rabiu and many too numerous to mention are married and thriving to support the world.

I want you to mention one single thing WizKid and Davido has done to impact humanity if not for singing stupid songs with sexually explicit lyrics and impregnating girls here and there.
If we were to rate musician based in lyrical content they won't even make up first ten musicians in Nigerian hip hop space.
I will stop here so I don't go deep into analyses of what music should be about.
You mentioned Falz.lol.
Who know Falz when people like Mode9,Ikechukwu,2shotz,Ruggeman and I think Vector is way way better than these folks.

Sanusi's claim are not absolute in and of themselves.
Poverty us as a result of mismanagement of wealth not population.
Its never about population, but badly mismanaged policies and uneven distribution of wealth.
Its bad economics to think that population alone causes poverty.

In all,married people have contributed more than you will ever think or analyse.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:07am On Dec 13, 2020
Gerrard59:

Well, for you but for others, it's not and there's nothing wrong with it.

Some of you people who claim to be religious or pious tend to be intolerant of others' beliefs.

Live and let's live.

Intolerant to nonsense and illogical points.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2020
I say amen on behalf of martinez39s
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Friend22(m): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
Lazy what?. Sweetheart, i'm so comfortable. I give out. I don't beg. You can drop your account number. It means nothing to me.

Lol.
You think I am one of those who come online to beg.
Or,you just assume you are made.
People who have don't even show off.
Its obvious you have some change to throw around that's what is making you big headed.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
I say amen on behalf of martinez39s
You think that will make him marry you?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:23am On Dec 13, 2020
kokaneprodigy:

You think that will make him marry you?
He won't because he's a monk, happy Sunday
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Farki: 10:30am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

You must be a kid.
We are talking about serious oeiole he is here mentioning musicians.
The only single people I can pick out of the ones your mentioned is Sir Isaac Newton.
He is mentioning Falz,Wizkid and some itywr musician.
You are obviously out of touch with what I mean.
Even the musicians you mentioner are NJT even heavy weights.
Let's not even go there.

Einstein and Elon Musk had been married twice so quite that lie.
When I say single, I meant single never been married
before.
You are just mentioning names without direction.
Even your premises are still very insipid.

Most of the persons you cited are either misplaced in context or you are just trying to prove to me you an reel out names.

Right from Einstein ,Elom Musk,Steve Jobs,Richard Dawkins ,Bill Gates,Jeff Bezos,Dangote,Otedola,Ishaq Rabiu and many too numerous to mention are married and thriving to support the world.

I want you to mention one single thing WizKid and Davido has done to impact humanity if not for singing stupid songs with sexually explicit lyrics and impregnating girls here and there.
If we were to rate musician based in lyrical content they won't even make up first ten musicians in Nigerian hip hop space.
I will stop here so I don't go deep into analyses of what music should be about.
You mentioned Falz.lol.
Who know Falz when people like Mode9,Ikechukwu,2shotz,Ruggeman and I think Vector is way way better than these folks.

Sanusi's claim are not absolute in and of themselves.
Poverty us as a result of mismanagement of wealth not population.
Its never about population, but badly mismanaged policies and uneven distribution of wealth.
Its bad economics to think that population alone causes poverty.

In all,married people have contributed more than you will ever think or analyse.

If you like get married or not sha don't be ranting here and bringing your stupid opinions as fact.

In the end less people are getting married and waking up, I know you will cry but that won't stop it.

You can ask all the married children in the North to show you what they have done with the certificate for their community. grin
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by shaw2(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2020
At what point did I lied?
freeman131:

Bros why you dey lie on the Sabbath day?
You worse pass Lai Mohammed I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2019: What Is Your Church's Theme For The Year?? / Ijaw Traditional Worshippers Hold End Of Year Thanksgiving In The River (Photos) / "Woman Vomits Lizard" During Bishop Sam Zuga Water Ministration In Minna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.