Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,696 members, 7,813,291 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) (25896 Views)

God Hasn’t Told Me There’s Going To Be Election Next Year – Adeboye / Bishop Oyedepo And His Wife Kneel Down As Pastor Adeboye Prays For Them / Coronavirus: Pastor Adeboye Prays, Advises Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by shaw2(m): 10:32am On Dec 13, 2020
Not laughing matter serious issues we are facing daily
TheManOfTheYear:
grin see as I dey church dey burst laugh
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:34am On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
He won't because he's a monk, happy Sunday
Babe let’s hook up.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by lastchild: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

What should we do to you?

Stop telling people what they want to hear... tell them the truth?

Go to the North 19years old Aboki that is driving Keke has 6 wives

Is marriage an achievement?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
you didn't make any sense, I answered based on your question if you made sense

and don't quote me
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2020
kokaneprodigy:
Babe let’s hook up.
I don't do hook up, thanks
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by lastchild: 10:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by YngDenzel1: 10:41am On Dec 13, 2020
shaw2:
Na only a fool una dey push into their early grave.
Tasking them to get married is absolutely absurd. Will u be there when he stabs his wife or his wife stabs him out of frustration?

99% of single guys present there or watching from didn't attend that service to hear this.
They are probably crying n weeping deep down inside them hoping that God will turn around their poverty miserable lives.
Instead of empowering them to make their life better, to be able to fit in the society.

When will church start telling people the truth?
You people should stop using place of worship to commit crime.

My neighbor got married last year due to advice from his pastor that he should get married and see how God bless him after years of unemployment, mumu go marry wife pastor recommend. Every night na ww2, I already informed him that any day one of them kill each other, the last man standing will be killed by me before I call police.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Zakarisammy(m): 10:43am On Dec 13, 2020
And why are the women more happier after the decree
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by YngDenzel1: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

I understand popping out children one is not prepared for ,but most you keep popping out those seeds into where you don't want them to germinate and you don't care about that.

Fact is,being married does not stop dreams and aspirations.
I guess if marriage was an hinderance we would have more single billionaires than married billionaires in tge world today but that my friend, is certainly not the case.

Let's do the stat:how many single people have helped the society and in what way?
In fact, they are the ones causing nuisance everywhere.

Name all the rich people in this world and those impacting our lives positively are the married ones.
In fact, they did more when they were married than single.
Marriage it self creates that balance.

I don't see ant logic any single guy or lady can up with when they are capable.
Poverty is never a permanent thing.
If our parents feared poverty,I guess many of them today won't be married.
Life is not always straight,it has curves and turns up and downs.
Because you can afford to fly abroad on first class today does not mean it will remain like that.
Life change,events happen.

My dad lived in a face-me-I-face-you apartment before I was born,but built his house of two apartment of three bed-room flat before I finished my primary school around eight to nine years.

This fear of poverty and constantly referring to the north is just hogwash.
I live in the north and not everyone is poor by default.
Situations happen not because of their own doing.
I can go on and on and on trying to tell you what many of you don't see

Most of the celebrities you see on TV were not born into rich families,in fact, their situation spurred them to become better and did more for the society.

Oga go and marry your marry and leave us the fvck alone undecided
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Zzor:
I don't do hook up, thanks
Which one do you do
Let me see if I can consider it
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by PastorFire: 10:48am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

Lol.
You think I am one of those who come online to beg.
Or,you just assume you are made.
People who have don't even show off.
Its obvious you have some change to throw around that's what is making you big headed.
Madam, don't ever call me.. Lazy again. Atleast, now you know that.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 13, 2020
Zakarisammy:
And why are the women more happier after the decree
Isn’t it obvious?
They benefit more from marriage.

Ask any man what he benefits from marriage? other than toiling for one woman to feed fat and take up responsibility of Inlaw’s while his wife and Inlaw’s feel entitled to every bit.

4 Likes

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Yxxx: 11:07am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=Kobojunkie post=97014915] Matthew 23 -

Jesus Christ rained curses on these " men of god" and on everyone who blindly follow

You choose to curse, time will tell.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by mmsen: 11:11am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE

Thank you.

All these stupid pastors waste their time worrying about the wrong things.

Why is he not using in influence to push for greater political accountability? More integrity?

Instead he's worried about who is and is not married.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Kholar211: 11:15am On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
A working marriage is an achievement
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by BadBradley: 11:16am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013690:
Can we get an AMEN from all Nairaland Eligible Bachelors?
And we are not talking about kids, simps and fvckboys!

We are talking about real men that have a roof over their heads, a constant source of legitimate income and can take care of their woman and make 99 other women jealous of her!

Next year will not pass you guys.
Na so e go be!

Wow!
This is deep!!
Thanks for the mention wink

Na wa o!
People dey dis forum sha! shocked
typical Attention-seeking foolish African.

1 Like

Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by xrayj(m): 11:27am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

This is the sick mentality I am talking about.
The man clearly said "those of you in marriageable age.".
Some of you are prepared to be sleeping with girls every other week but you don't want to get married and you expect God not to curse or punish you and those girls who open their legs for you.

This excuse of not being ready isn't tenable.
Nigeria no really hold you.
Plan yiur life well and thihga will happen.
People are getting married every week with little they have and God is blessing them through that.
cheesy please tell me u are lady? Lol
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by uthlaw: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2020
post=97013690:
Can we get an AMEN from all Nairaland Eligible Bachelors?
And we are not talking about kids, simps and fvckboys!

We are talking about real men that have a roof over their heads, a constant source of legitimate income and can take care of their woman and make 99 other women jealous of her!

Next year will not pass you guys.
Na so e go be!

Wow!
This is deep!!
Thanks for the mention wink

Na wa o!
People dey dis forum sha! shocked
when you really start making this money...you understand getting married is not necessary!
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by BREYZ: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
Friend22:

This is the sick mentality I am talking about.
The man clearly said "those of you in marriageable age.".
Some of you are prepared to be sleeping with girls every other week but you don't want to get married and you expect God not to curse or punish you and those girls who open their legs for you.

This excuse of not being ready isn't tenable.
Nigeria no really hold you.
Plan yiur life well and thihga will happen.
People are getting married every week with little they have and God is blessing them through that.

Defender of the pastor's
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by onyxo76(m): 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
i think there is a misunderstanding of what happened, baba only prayed for those trusting for life partners and wanting to settle down soon ,that they will settle down next year by God's grace...it was a prophetic declaration.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
LegendVibes:
The General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Adeboye, has decreed that all single men who are of marriageable age but are wasting time to settle down will get married in 2021, Igbere TV reports.

He offered the prayers when he was preaching in his church on Friday, December 11.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmxOPJGkghQ
AMEN
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by onyxo76(m): 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Ingriid:
Let’s talk to ourselves pls. What is happening to this generation!!! The way some of us just open our mouth to talk anyhow especially to elderly people is really sick and saddening!

I watched this programme. This man just prayed for everyone in all ages. He even prayed for this country. All because someone just lifted a portion of what he said about marriageable singles, you all started saying all sort.

Adeboye is a great man already and nothing can be done about it if u like abuse his generation, it changes nothing.

This is just a simple prayer and he never forced anyone to go get married. It’s ur right to comment cos this is a public forum but it’s not compulsory u comment.

Life no be by I sabi talk anyhow ooo, life na jeje my people. Happy Sunday !
i just wonder ooo ,just open mouth anyhow...what adeboye has achieved in life, most of those yapping him will never even get 1% of what he has gotten. A letter from adeboye to some organizations has gotten people jobs and other benefits etc...siddon dey yab baba for there...how many doors you own name fit open for this country.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Tillatalk: 12:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
The situation in Nigeria make men to be single especially me
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nightstalker:

Don't blame me brov

I just landed on sweet Kenyan babe finer than hailey berry -no joke

grin

Chai. But nigerians girls fine shaa oo.
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
onyxo76:
i think there is a misunderstanding of what happened, baba only prayed for those trusting for life partners and wanting to settle down soon ,that they will settle down next year by God's grace...it was a prophetic declaration.
Were u in his mind? He called them “boys” went further to say they are “wasting time”.

The above has nothing to do with people trusting for life partners
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by ffo(m): 12:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mokason288:
And if they don’t?

I HOPE I MADE SENSE
NO YOU DID NOT. he is talking to his members not you
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by danilmo: 12:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
AdaugoChisom:
Is it empty hand that they will take marry and if it happens that the woman has nothing doing both should die in hunger because you prayed for them? Once I'm done with school am going for my cosmetic production training as soon as possible.

I like u.. which part of the SE are u from and where do u reside?
Re: 'You Will Marry Next Year'- Adeboye Prays for Single Men Wasting Time (Video) by 198800Mam(m): 12:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
AMEN.... TO MIRACLE MARRIAGE 3RD APRIL 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Falling Down Under Anointing? / Demons, Angels, Vampires Etc // Extraterresterials, Aliens, Ufos - Same Thing! / Deliverance From Water Spirit Series

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.