Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence (4260 Views)

Groom Calls Off Wedding After Discovering Bride Visited Her Ex (pics/video) / Cossy Ojiakor Twerk Unclad Inside Her Bedroom (Photos, Watch Video) / Cossy Orjiakor Dances Shaku Shaku Inside Swimming Pool (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Michelle55: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Say no to domestic violence..
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by fati2001(m): 1:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bennysam:

Look at the hat nonsense you wrote here if reverse is the case you be talking nonsense

BLACK SKIN PPLE WILL ALWAYS BE ANGRY AT YOU, HARSH ON YOU , JEALOUS, ENVY , HATE ON YOU NO MATTER WHAT! IT'S IN THEIR DNA ..

SO WHY INSULTING URSELF UP BECAUSE OF THE LETTER (F) I TYPED.....
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by ednut1(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Funny
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Amotekun777: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She could actually have a good heart

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Bennysam: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

BLACK SKIN PPLE WILL ALWAYS BE ANGRY AT YOU, HARSH ON YOU , JEALOUS, ENVY , HATE ON YOU NO MATTER WHAT! IT'S IN THEIR DNA ..

SO WHY INSULTING URSELF UP BECAUSE OF THE LETTER (F) I TYPED.....
You’re very stupid
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by fati2001(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bennysam:
You’re very stupid
yes, that's what you are!

thank God you accept the fact about black...
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Bennysam: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
fati2001:

yes, that's what you are!

thank God you accept the fact about black...
Even idiot like you will blame yourself for your stupidity
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by fati2001(m): 1:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bennysam:
Even idiot like you will blame yourself for your stupidity
that's what you are!

no need to insult you.... you are already insulting urself.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by anozie33146: 2:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Take a look at the beast woman you were engaged to in the first place.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by mrdharkchild(m): 3:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
SUarez things
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by yomi212(m): 3:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Are you nice shortyy?[ quote author=Shortyy post=97015996]And they say big breasted women are nice[/quote]
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Donjazzy12(m): 5:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
ExAngel007:
Nigerian actress, Cossy Ojiakor's fiance, Abel
Jurgen has called off their engagement.

Even though the engagement is barely 4 months
old, the fiance called it of on grounds of domestic
violence.

According to Abel, he took the decision after
Cossy got into a fight with him after getting
drunk.

He wrote; "Finally, its over between Cossy and I
after she got in a fight with me after getting
drunk.

"This is what she did to me, got bitten from
different corners."

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/12/cossy-ojiakors-fiance-abel-calls-off-their-engagement-over-domestic-violence-2.html

Feminists and women are very silent on this.

The only reason women support eradicating gender based violence is because they believe it give them so much leverage and power over men, nothing else.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by DEMZEE(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
AND AGAIN HOES AND WHORES DON'T MAKE THE BEST WIVES AND DON'T RAISE THE BEST KIDS AND DONT KEEP A GOOD HOME
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by okrikaboi: 7:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
SweetCunt97:
She could actually have a good heart
You are shallow
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by tehilah92(f): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Na wig the boy wear?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Emotionss: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
Quality20:
If our Igbo ppl shd handle this cossy ehn, she go no say she jam man. I hope our Igbo men will summon enough courage to take her by the horns

If you understand igbo men then you will know that no igbo man will look at that woman twice. When it comes to wife, Igbo men are very selective.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by SweetCunt97(f): 2:39am On Dec 14, 2020
okrikaboi:
You are shallow
Some seemingly wayward ladies could have good hearts. While many seemingly good quiet ones could have evil selfish heart.
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 14, 2020
aghh bros don run cheesy cheesy
Re: Cossy Ojiakor's Fiance, Abel Calls Off Their Engagement Over Domestic Violence by KanielOutis92: 11:13pm On Sep 07, 2021

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can U Cope With This Big Nyash Neighbor / We Just Lost Two Male Comrades.. What Your View On This Act? / I Don Chop Heartbreak Because Of Redpill I'm Done....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.