Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: (4298 Views)

Build Your Ideal Woman (picture) / Ladies: Which Of These Is Your Ideal Male Body Structure? (pix) / Ideal Man (for the women) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2011
If you could manufacture your ideal partner what would be your specifications? Let us assume this person will not be robotic and will be capable of making independent decisions.
I'll go first cheesy

1) Tall
2) Nice smile
3) Medium build
4) Rich (Net worth at least in the hundreds of millions of naira)
5) Intelligent in finance/economics/business/politics not science & technology exclusively
6) Loves to travel
7) Christian
8 ) Drinks alcoholic drinks in moderation
9) Good sense of humour
10) Accommodating
11) Charismatic
12) Sensitive
13) Virile
14) Faithful
15) Not bald
16) Not talkative or too reserved
17) Has no anger issues
18) Not aggressive
19) Not arrogant
20) Not clingy
21) Not stingy
22) Not loud
23) Comes from a good family
25) Appreciates a good woman (me) - does not see women as "disposable"

**The list is in no order of importance to me, I want it all!!!**
I know this is exhaustive and not realistic as you cannot help who you fall for (current bf is only 84% ideal) but lets play along: what would you like to have in your  [b]ideal [/b]man/woman/she-man whatever.

Happy Sunday people!  grin grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 3:57pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]Just 25 Points?. . . [/size]
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]Just 25 Points?. . . [/size]

Yeah I know, not thorough right? That was all I could think of in one sitting.  sad
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by tellwisdom: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2011
Lurkess, U didnt include ALBINO with RED. why?? angry angry
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2011
lurkee:

Yeah I know, not thorough right? That was all I could think of in one sitting.  sad

[size=14pt]26) Jesus Christ. . . Ability to perform Miracles! cool[/size]
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 4:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

Lurkess, U didnt include ALBINO with RED. why??  angry angry

I did not include colour of skin because I do not care. 
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by pendo89(f): 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2011
How to make my ideal man. tongue

Ingredients
>Care
>Generousity
>Respect
>Hardwork
>Industrious
>Humour
>Food colour(Black)
>Tall
>Handsome
>Smart
>Romantic
>Financially stable
Recipe

Mix care,generousity,respect and hardwork together in a large bowl. Now add Industrious and financial stability.When all your mix is saturated and sinks to the bottom,add the essential smartness and romance.Drizzle the black food colour over the mix.
A touch of smile makes this product so refreshing.
Pour this mixture into a tall cylinder and serve with lots of humour.

Take a siesta after eating and pray that you dont wake up.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 4:18pm On Oct 23, 2011
Honestly, this sound like heaven but I'm not in for it.

I want someone with some imperfections so I can look pass those reasons and still love em.

Who wants a perfect robotic kinda person? That is like calling boredome upon yourself.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by MrsChima1(f): 4:20pm On Oct 23, 2011
pendo89:

Ingredients
>Care
>Generousity
>Respect
>Hardwork
>Industrious
>Humour
>Food colour(Black)
>Tall
>Handsome
>Smart
>Romantic
>Financially stable
Recipe

Mix care,generousity,respect and hardwork together in a large bowl. Now add Industrious and financial stability.When all your mix is saturated and sinks to the bottom,add the essential smartness and romance.Drizzle the black food colour over the mix.

You were on point until you said pray that you don't wake up!  You know we got to wake up at one point to see if he gave us some bambinas.   tongue
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by tellwisdom: 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
I did not include colour of skin because I do not care.  

lurkess, why are u shy to include your colour?? embarassed :- . Ok hw abt someone with FLAT YANSH like u? undecided undecided
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
pendo89:

Ingredients
>Care
>Generousity
>Respect
>Hardwork
>Industrious
>Humour
>Food colour(Black)
>Tall
>Handsome
>Smart
>Romantic
>Financially stable
Recipe

Good one  grin grin

I forgot to add romance to my list. That should be point 26 then  wink

rokiatu:

I want someone with some imperfections so I can look pass those reasons and still love em.

Who wants a perfect robotic kinda person? That is like calling boredome upon yourself.

Nooo thats the point, the person would not be robotic and you will never be bored. You will still have arguments on rice/amala for dinner or who should turn off the light when you are both in bed but you get a perfect man anyway. Come on, please play along  cheesy
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by MrsChima1(f): 4:21pm On Oct 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I love all of your imperfections and crooks Wifey!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 4:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
tellwisdom:

lurkess, why are u shy to include your colour?? embarassed :- . Ok hw abt someone with FLAT YANSH like u? undecided undecided

Ode ni ogbeni yi sha. Kuro lono sugbe!  kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 4:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

I love all of your imperfections and crooks Wifey!  kiss kiss kiss kiss
Love you more. kiss kiss kiss

lurkee:

Good one  grin grin

Nooo thats the point, the person would not be robotic and you will never be bored. You will still have arguments on rice/amala for dinner or who should turn off the light when you are both in bed but you get a perfect man anyway. Come on, please play along  cheesy
Oh ok brb let me dig out some old threads. I once listed qualities of my pefect kinda man. Let me go find it, I will be back. grin  grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ok here.

My perfect man

Peronality:
1. Inteligent, with an inquisitive mind of his own. But not an overly genius like person who always corrects me, act too smart or tries to out-do me or something.
2. Sensitive and caring, but not over-protective or clingy.
3. Confident and self assured, but not arrogant
4. Nice and polite (nice to people no matter his status)
5. God fearing
6. Spontaneously romantic
7. Has ambitions, goals and great morals
8. family-oriented
9. clam and collected/down to earth (I don't mean quiet or dumb)
10. Independent

Looks:
1. tall (above 5ft 6)
2. any hair colour (maybe not blonde)
3. killer smile
4. nice voice
5. Neat/ Good personal hygiene (got one already, a total neat freak can be annoying at times, just neat please )
6. neat and classy sense of fashion (I don't want a guy who dress like he's the head of a gang or something)
7. i dont like chest hair (but i could deal with it)
8. nice body not fat not skinny
9. nice skin
10. charming

Other stuff:
1. doesnt smoke or do drugs
2. doesnt drink
3. not a party freak
4. remembers birthdays and aniversaries
5. Doesnt underestimate me
6. rich at least confortable
7. unselfish lover
8. good in bed
9. Keep my secrets and respect my privacy.
10. not too serious ( I don't want our home looking like a battlefield there should be fun, jokes, laughter, and seriousness when require)
11 good conversationalist

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-417013.0.html

cheesy grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by tellwisdom: 4:47pm On Oct 23, 2011
Ode ni ogbeni yi sha. Kuro lono sugbe! kiss kiss kiss

Babe mi, je kin fi si fun e! shebi obo e shi tyt?? wink wink
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by InkedNerd(f): 4:51pm On Oct 23, 2011
[i][/i]Ohhh, I like this thread. Gimme a moment while I compile a list as well. I'll be back. . . grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
rokiatu:

Ok here.

My perfect man     

Peronality:
1. Inteligent, with an inquisitive mind of his own. But not an overly genius like person who always corrects me, act too smart or tries to out-do me or something.
2. Sensitive and caring, but not over-protective or clingy.
3. Confident and self assured, but not arrogant
4. Nice and polite (nice to people no matter his status)
5. God fearing
6. Spontaneously romantic
7. Has ambitions, goals and great morals
8. family-oriented
9. clam and collected/down to earth (I don't mean quiet or dumb)
10. Independent

Looks:
1. tall (above 5ft 6)
2. any hair colour (maybe not blonde)
3. killer smile
4. nice voice
5. Neat/ Good personal hygiene (got one already, a total neat freak can be annoying at times, just neat please )
6. neat and classy sense of fashion (I don't want a guy who dress like he's the head of a gang or something)
7. i dont like chest hair (but i could deal with it)
8. nice body not fat not skinny
9. nice skin
10. charming

Other stuff:
1. doesnt smoke or do drugs
2. doesnt drink
3. not a party freak
4. remembers birthdays and aniversaries
5. Doesnt underestimate me
6. rich at least confortable
7. unselfish lover
8. good in bed

9. Keep my secrets and respect my privacy.
10. not too serious ( I don't want our home looking like a battlefield there should be fun, jokes, laughter, and seriousness when require)
11 good conversationalist

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-417013.0.html

cheesy grin  grin grin

Damn girl! Now that is a list  cheesy Just one question? above 5ft 6 is tall? I am 5'5" and I wear 4 inch heels so any guy less than 6' is too short for my perfect man. About the item in bold, amen to that!  wink wink
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by MrsChima1(f): 5:01pm On Oct 23, 2011
A perfect man:

[size=33pt]working a steady good job and isn't into fuckery.[/size]With a small kini.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by freecocoa(f): 5:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
I won't even bother making a list cos I'm sure I won't be done with my list in one year.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by freecocoa(f): 5:07pm On Oct 23, 2011
I won't even bother making a list cos I'm sure I won't be done with my list in one year.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by InkedNerd(f): 5:08pm On Oct 23, 2011
freecocoa:

lol grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Blazing88(f): 5:15pm On Oct 23, 2011
Fine lips
Handsome
Tall

Caring
Considrate
Playful

No smoking
No drugs
Not a party freak!!!
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by mirob(f): 5:23pm On Oct 23, 2011
My perfect man has to be comfortable at least has a house of his own,a steady source of income, committed in our relationship,generous, a good sense of humour, tall and well built,caring, intelligent,he has to love me cos sometimes I can be difficult,above all he has to be God fearing. But it's too bad that my boyfriend is not committed at all,he doesn't call when he says he will and this breaks my heart.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 5:26pm On Oct 23, 2011
freecocoa:

I don't even think I am done  undecided undecided

But we all know that in the real world, lists don't matter. I am someone that could possibly fall for any guy as long we click in just this 4 points:
intelligence
humour
temper
pocket size

hmm maybe everyone has a list then and it does matter. probably with age/desperation it will start to get shorter till it is just:
1. Male  grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by bekay911(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
freecocoa:

I dey tell you
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by lurkee(f): 5:31pm On Oct 23, 2011
mirob:

My perfect man has to be comfortable at least has a house of his own,a steady source of income, committed in our relationship,generous, a good sense of humour, tall and well built,caring, intelligent,he has to love me cos sometimes I can be difficult,above all he has to be God fearing. But it's too bad that my boyfriend is not committed at all,he doesn't call when he says he will and this breaks my heart.

Maybe he shouldn't be your boyfriend then  embarassed  lipsrsealed

I think I can be difficult too but some guys like that - at least my bf does. Not everybody wants a stepford wife who is always agreeable and angelic, you will be surpised that the ones with angels will cheat on them with "bad girls". Just be yourself and someone will love you for that.  kiss
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by moHot(f): 5:34pm On Oct 23, 2011
I WANT MY MAN TO TREAT ME THE WAY I WILL TREAT HIM
THAT'S MY PERFECT MAN wink
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 23, 2011
[size=14pt]All a perfect dream needs, is a perfect wake up. . . (sexkillz 2011) cool[/size]
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by claremont(m): 11:29pm On Oct 23, 2011
Drivel.
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by iice(f): 4:58am On Oct 24, 2011
Tall and lustful like Eric
Beautifully eccentric and talented like Johnny
Intelligent, principled and mysterious like Batsy
Deadly and seductive like Dracule
With a touch of Hannibal Lecter's brilliant madness
grin grin grin
Re: If You Could Manufacture Your Ideal Man/woman: by slimyem: 8:18am On Oct 24, 2011
Today is a monday.if i start the list now,i'd be here all day and it aint gon be right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have I Lost Him? / What Does It Feel Like To Be Heartbroken? / South African Lady Goes Fully Unclad In This Video 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.