Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,557 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply (7566 Views)

I Love Big Yansh ( Pics ) / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / Poor Men Love Big Breasts, The Rich Prefer Them Smaller –study (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
NeeKlaus:
So you used a vulgar thread title just to get attention to preach the Word of God?

Evangelism by deception.

Man by nature is hypocritical. The flesh likes to pretend, but does worse behind the scenes.

I just shared my experience, does it look like I am preaching

No, I am a witness, I am witnessing what happened
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Man by nature is hypocritical. The flesh likes to pretend, but does worse behind the scenes.

Weda U Are Witnessing Or Not, U Don't Av Or Need To Use Erotical Topic To Get People's Attention Or Witness. U Can Make Ur Witnessing Plane & Those Who Would Get It, Would Get It.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by 400billionman: 8:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

What happened ?
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2020
Some heard and believe others heard and scorned....

We commanded light to shine and it's shining
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 8:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Truvel:
Weda U Are Witnessing Or Not, U Don't Av Or Need To Use Erotical Topic To Get People's Attention Or Witness. U Can Make Ur Witnessing Plane & Those Who Would Get It, Would Get It.

Witness is for sinners not for the righteous men.

Sinner needs the witness.

My testimony will be shared everywhere. Do you think you don't deserve to hear it
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by DaInferno(m): 9:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
I find this very disturbing; that a day will come when people will use deceit to preach. don't tell me I saw the headline before opening (because I open almost every thread) but the topic and content don't correlate. why must a wannabe true Christian compromise? person go take am serious?
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 13, 2020
I am suprised that a pastor knows about big dick..we know you really like big dick, out of the mind, the hand write
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
DaInferno:
I find this very disturbing; that a day will come when people will use deceit to preach. don't tell me I saw the headline before opening (because I open almost every thread) but the topic and content don't correlate. why must a wannabe true Christian compromise? person go take am serious?

Ask her, how she knows about big dick...
That is her fantasy
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Wow kids, nothing is hidden under the sun
Well you've seen it, some people thinks you are a bad girl (may or may not be true, I don't know). I do get the message you're trying to pass anyways.

I saw this coming
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 11:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
DaInferno:

These folks who have testimony of encounter with the world of iniquities but can't tell because of hypocrites like Nicodemus who came to seek for the truth at night...

Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 11:18pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I am suprised that a pastor knows about big dick..we know you really like big dick, out of the mind, the hand write

The difference is your spirit and your body. Who's talking

If you could ever discern who is talking,then you are saved.
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Ask her, how she knows about big dick...
That is her fantasy

Life you love traveling
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mercisharelove:

The difference is your spirit and your body. Who's talking

If you could ever discern who is talking,then you are saved.

I think the advice should be for you.

When you thought about big dick...was it your body talking?
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by DaInferno(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

These folks who have testimony of encounter with the world of iniquities but can't tell because of hypocrites like Nicodemus who came to seek for the truth at night...

Luke 5:32 I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
you folks on the other hand who quote scriptures that only suite them at that particular moment just to defend a point. what is good is good, and what is bad is bad,stop bending the scripture to your will. my emphasis remains in the misleading topic and the message that follows.like why would the gospel and big dck be in the same speech like you put it? You will be held accountable for your "topic title" anywhere in this world.

Read Ephesians 5:6, 1peter 3:10 and 2cor 11:13 simultaneously!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:10am On Dec 14, 2020
DaInferno:
you folks on the other hand who quote scriptures that only suite them at that particular moment just to defend a point. what is good is good, and what is bad is bad,stop bending the scripture to your will. my emphasis remains in the misleading topic and the message that follows.like why would the gospel and big dck be in the same speech like you put it? You will be held accountable for your "topic title" anywhere in this world.

Read Ephesians 5:6, 1peter 3:10 and 2cor 11:13 simultaneously!

What you are doing is attack, please attack yourself not me, I am doing my job and I will continue to do my own part.

What's yours, you better get busy instead of interfering.

What you are reading is letters. You actually don't know the truth.

If you want to know, open your heart, but if you want to be a Pharisee.. attackers of them who are good!!

Continue to remain far and be seeing, and judging another man's servant. I don't serve you and I owe you nothing. I owe everything to the foolishness of God Almighty which is wiser than man.

I may appear foolish to you, but God Almighty knows everything and everyone's heart.

Please fast and pray today if you can and see what revelations you will get about my testimony.

My love Jesus Christ was hated and crucified because He stood against the rudiments of the world

Do your part darling, I am busy testifying and riding so high in love.

Do you love us?? Then keep praying
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 7:14am On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I think the advice should be for you.

When you thought about big dick...was it your body talking?

Please get the message, are you going to deny here that you have never heard any vulgar language from unbelievable men??

We share our testimony.

The thing is, you all are not properly taught on how to be a true witness.

Not these pretending types everywhere.

My dear I am very real
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 7:55am On Dec 14, 2020
giving your threads sexual titles defeats the purpose of your content. do better
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 8:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Nuyokoi:

giving your threads sexual titles defeats the purpose of your content. do better

It depends on your understanding. I am not entraining you. Because you guys are used to entertainment.

If you have ears to hear, you better hear and stop fighting over words to no profit.

I have noticed you guys love to derail thread. Not this ONE
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by DaInferno(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

What you are doing is attack, please attack yourself not me, I am doing my job and I will continue to do my own part.

What's yours, you better get busy instead of interfering.

What you are reading is letters. You actually don't know the truth.

If you want to know, open your heart, but if you want to be a Pharisee.. attackers of them who are good!!

Continue to remain far and be seeing, and judging another man's servant. I don't serve you and I owe you nothing. I owe everything to the foolishness of God Almighty which is wiser than man.

I may appear foolish to you, but God Almighty knows everything and everyone's heart.

Please fast and pray today if you can and see what revelations you will get about my testimony.

My love Jesus Christ was hated and crucified because He stood against the rudiments of the world

Do your part darling, I am busy testifying and riding so high in love.

Do you love us?? Then keep praying
long epistle, can't read all...

endtime preachers; big dck indeed!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Opportuneke(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Great man, I will, just working on a project right now, that will take me like till 3am, please I will get back.

Remember I love you dearly

Thanks so much,

will be waiting. ..
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by EdricBond: 1:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:

It depends on your understanding. I am not entraining you. Because you guys are used to entertainment.

If you have ears to hear, you better hear and stop fighting over words to no profit.

I have noticed you guys love to derail thread. Not this ONE
So you love big Dicks? sad
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 1:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Awesome
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by chinchonglee(m): 2:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mercisharelove:
What's that, because I can't think of anything near your imagination.

By the way, are you born again?? Have you been converted from human being to Christ being??

I feel your heart and the darkness in there, oh sweet love, let me tell you something, the love making of the heart is the greatest love making ever.

Christ stands at the door of your heart knocking, if you will allow him convert your mind from foolish mind to wisdom mind happy are you.

You might want to bow your knees right now and confess that you are helpless and need a saviour to rescue you from this wicked world system rules.

I am in love with you sweetheart. I want you saved right now.

Jesus Christ cares
Go and find ur bearing sister!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
I love you master for wisdom and courage
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Mercisharelove(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Everlasting love Jesus Christ!!!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Dissap: 10:43am On Jan 11, 2021
Mehn!
Re: A Man Said To Me It Seems I Love Big Dick, Check My Reply by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 11, 2021
Ur Topic Is Erotical.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I've Missed Dating Life / Share Love Quotes. / The Youngest Landlady In Akwa Ibom Shows Up Her Mansions (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.