Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,507 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 (2076 Views)

Guys Please Beware O / Please Beware Of This Whatsapp Update From Ladies / Nairalanders Please Help Me Quit Masturbation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Marilean: 8:58am On Dec 13, 2020
There is a using name by the name Anonymouscc247 that posed as a yahoo boy some days back and he reached out to people that he could teach them Credit card loading. My childhood friend fell for it, all my advice fell into his deaf ears. He got scammed by this nairalander of 50K. So, for all those upcoming scammers who want quick money by all means (which is not the way to go) you guys should beware of this username. He's scamming upcoming scammers. Lol

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Godada(m): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Upcoming scammers shocked
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:05am On Dec 13, 2020
Dammnnn

I was expecting this

All of them that fall victim are just ignorant and fvcking greedy

The day he created the thread i knw his a scammer bt i decided to keep shut and see how things will go

That same day some people told them that he is a scammer some swear for him bt those greedy morafvckers still went ahead and send him mall

Now let me burst your brain the pics he posted that day that his in a car is a fat lie that is not his car he posted that pics and cover the date so that people will nt knw that the date is not the same day he posted it, what i mean is he said his in the car and he upload the pics here go back and check the date very well check it carefully bcoz he cover it the date there is 11 while the day he posted the pics is nt 11

Lol be wise

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by LeeSantos(m): 9:10am On Dec 13, 2020
lol. grin funny country. .
more than 60% of Nigerian now scammers offline & online.

There's no hope for progress in this country till the kingdom come. just just have to progress with you n Ur family.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Dammnnn

I was expecting this

All of them that fall victim are just ignorant and fvcking greedy

The day he created the thread i knw his a scammer bt i decided to keep shut and see how things will go

That same day some people told them that he is a scammer some swear for him bt those greedy morafvckers still went ahead and send him mall

Now let me burst your brain the pics he posted that day that his in a car is a fat lie that is not his car he posted that pics and cover the date so that people will nt knw that the date is not the same day he posted it, what i mean is he said his in the car and he upload the pics here go back and check the date very well check it carefully bcoz he cover it the date there is 11 while the day he posted the pics is nt 11

Lol be wise

post the link to the earlier thread
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Herrymax:

post the link to the earlier thread
No p Let me mention you on the thread
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 9:47am On Dec 13, 2020
Marilean:
There is a using name by the name Anonymouscc247 that posed as a yahoo boy some days back and he reached out to people that he could teach them Credit card loading. My childhood friend fell for it, all my advice fell into his deaf ears. He got scammed by this nairalander of 50K. So, for all those upcoming scammers who want quick money by all means (which is not the way to go) you guys should beware of this username. He's scamming upcoming scammers. Lol

Please quote me with an evidence that your friend paid 50k to learn CC grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:49am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:

Please quote me with an evidence that your friend paid 50k to learn CC grin
Wait for it
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 9:50am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Wait for it
I Dey wait grin
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:55am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:
I Dey wait grin
Y u dey send me mail?
I cnt access that mail act anymore
Tell me anything you have to say here you you stfu
Did you knw why i'm follow you here ? Just to see your end
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 9:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Y u dey send me mail?

I cnt access that mail act anymore

Tell me anything you have to say here you you stfu

Did you knw why i'm follow you here ?
Just to see your end

[/b]This is the mail I sent you sir grin
Stop feeling yourself this broke stupid boy [b]

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Ofemmanu1: 9:59am On Dec 13, 2020
WTF is the accuser?!
If this ends in a lie from either side, na only blood go buy your life back
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2020
[quote author=AnnonymousCC247 post=97018537][/quote] why sending it in the first place

Wtf

Just called me broke stupid boy?

I beg money for your papa hand for food b4?

Hey better knw where you will carry your madness go
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Marilean: 10:05am On Dec 13, 2020
A nairalander just sent me a pm. He got scammed of 25k sha. Dis nigga is scam

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by josh123(m): 10:10am On Dec 13, 2020
Marilean:
pls post the thread link
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Marilean: 10:14am On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Marilean:
A nairalander just sent me a pm. He got scammed of 25k sha. Dis nigga is scam

I just Dey Laff una. You dm my boy to know if he got what he paid for then you do this lol

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Marilean:
https://www.nairaland.com/6305111/how-became-yahoo-boy-brief
guy na evidence we need post evidence post screenshot of the 50k your freind send make we start frm there
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:

I just Dey Laff una. You dm my boy to know if he got what he paid for then you do this lol

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
guy na evidence we need post evidence post screenshot of the 50k your freind send make we start frm there

Eggxactly

You too. Post yours too. Fool
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:20am On Dec 13, 2020
I wonder who the real scammers are grin

Biko don’t make payment to anyone except me. And tutorial is still ongoing o. Hustle hard
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:21am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:

Eggxactly

You too. Post yours too. Fool
I will nt engage with nitwit like you ewu gambia
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by LadyTianna(f): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2020
I knew it. I said it earlier in his thread when he posted rubbish stories to gather gullible followers

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:26am On Dec 13, 2020
LadyTianna:
I knew it. I said it earlier in his thread when he posted rubbish stories to gather gullible followers
You are the person that disguised as a girl to beg me money isn’t it? Wahala really b like bicycle
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by LadyTianna(f): 10:27am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:

You are the person that disguised as a girl to beg me money isn’t it? Wahala really b like bicycle

Lol you're pathetic mehn. Post evidence of your lies or stfu
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Openbusiness: 10:28am On Dec 13, 2020
All you scammers on Nairaland and the Mods that refused to ban you permanently and delete your scam threads, na God go punish all of you together. Bloody hopeless crooks and thieves. The money una scam people take buy car, na 40ft trailer accident go jam una for highway. The money wey una scam from people, na incurable sickness una papa go take dey spend am on top . Useless lowlife thieves!

9 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2020
LadyTianna:

Lol you're pathetic mehn. Post evidence of your lies or stfu

I know what am saying ma’am/sir. Poor pig

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by AnnonymousCC247: 10:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
All you scammers on Nairaland and the Mods that refused to ban you permanently and delete your scam threads, na God go punish all of you together. Bloody hopeless crooks and thieves. The money una scam people take buy car, na 40ft trailer accident go jam una for highway. The money wey una scam from people, na incurable sickness una papa go take dey spend am on top . Useless lowlife thieves!

Back to sender cool

Fornicator pronouncing curses lol
Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Nigerians are easily deceived.

The guy showed them his fake benz..what do you expect. They all queue up for tips.

DO NOT PITY THOSE WHO GOT SCAMMED...THEY WANTED TO LEARN SCAMMING

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by LadyTianna(f): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:

I know what am saying ma’am/sir. Poor pig

Mumu. NellyFrancis157 and LadyTianna are the same thing abi??pathetic scammer

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by austine4real(m): 10:39am On Dec 13, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin

So u mean he's a chief scamming scammer

grin angry grin grin

Re: Nairalanders Please Beware Of Anonymouscc247 by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:42am On Dec 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Amen to all your prayers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fans React As Mercy Eke Uploads Her Bare Butt Twerk Video On Instagram / Have Ever Seen People Having Real Lif Sex Before.. / From Poland To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.