Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,978 members, 7,825,057 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:09 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52473 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Freeman78: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Am idiot can never be positive
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.

Bro..say no to drugs. For your own sake oo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by SammyChi1988: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Good development... For the stupid people that are saying the governors should do it... What stops them from creating security network since? They left our land unsecured and fulanis are killing our people... God bless MNK.. Biafra restoration is our last hope.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by mabea: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
deeply stupid.
Lol
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Galaxydon1(m): 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't want they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the federal government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
I'm from adazi, I didn't hear The news

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 9:57am On Dec 15, 2020
JoeEeL:

The people form the government and if the government does not own up to her responsibilities, the people have a right to life and a right to defend themselves has written in the constitution.

Whats so hard? U are the abnormal one here. What a slave!

If you are not abnormal, then why do you guys still vote for people in the Eastem part of Nigeria and not just adopt him as your president while burning down all structures that depict the main Nigeria in your region?

You see that you are not normal? You want to go forward but facing back.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Am not a fan of ipob
But they're better than murderers,kidnapper and religious bigots

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ensamy(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Such a charismatic Leader. Only one command he gave to the Nigerian youth during #Endsars protest, the whole Nigerian youths went on rampage from South to North.Brought the country almost to it's knees!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Ikpeazu ran to Ohafia for safety.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

I think you are addicted to western bureaucracy, so we should wait until these fools state rounding us up abi?! Have u lost anyone to Fulani herdsmen?! Well, I don't pray you do, cos that's the only way you will understand the pain. That's the only way you will appreciate the little efforts of others who sincerely wants to help.

If you want to be taken serious, 1st of us chase away all your governors, reps and senators.

Burn down or destroy anything Nigeria in your region, then the rest of Nigeria will surely know that you don't want to belong to Nigeria.

Very simple.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy

Oya go and beat him.......

Boko haram will pay ur family and love ones a visit soon....very soon

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:59am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:

Dan Iska
Dan banza kawai

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Abujabir24:
This was how BH started. By saying they want to stop government oppression, remove western knowledge, bla bla bla. Then they weren't killing innocent bystanders and everyone was thinking they were harmless. But along the line, ideologies started changing, politics came in and now the innocent are suffering it.

So I'm advising Southerners and Easterners. Don't make the same mistake we people from NE did. This people might not target you now, but in the coming years, you'll regret ever supporting them.
Don't worry about us we will be fine,

but i don't know when you northerners start caring about Igbos.

15 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:

Who are the Igbo leaders and whom has presidency helped, you think you can keep deceiving the people all the time?

Grow up and use your brain.

9 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Kanu should give them food instead cos they all look malnourished

Have eaten today sir/ma'am ? I doubt! You know why? Cos u can't afford it! Go ahead and defend yourself, ama outta of there!

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
I am not igbo but anything that would bring about the actualization of Biafra,I would support it totally. Nigeria is completely finished by the 'foolanis'

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Finnese001: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
saxby:
But why are they looking hungry

You look more hungry my dear kiss

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

If you want to be taken serious, 1st of us chase away all your governors, reps and senators.

Burn down or destroy anything Nigeria in your region, then the rest of Nigeria will surely know that you don't want to belong to Nigeria.

Very simple.

It seems that u r stupid or mentally incapable to decipher coherent logic in one's assertion.

Remember python dance and have sense small
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ogwumgbe: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
You an idiot to speak against this. What the useless ass licking governors and ministers couldn't do, this guy has just done it. You hypocrites, Yorubas have theirs in OPC, the hausas have theirs in Miyetti allah and the Niger Deltans have theirs in NDA, why should Igbo own be seen as treason, you idiot deserve to be lynched and roasted alive for lunch for making this useless statement

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Darl433: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
watch the video and you will panic yourself to deathhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naVByeaiSrc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GmJrroCPihttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAPRnDeRbPk

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Lazenby007:
I am not igbo but anything that would bring about the actualization of Biafra,I would support it totally. Nigeria is completely finished by the 'foolanis'
Keep pretending
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

Very simple.
Nkwugheri....

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
osuulola:
Runaway supreme leader speaking!
person wey de run fit pull waves like this? Taaaa

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Mccullum: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
Ewedu moozlems will soon start convulsing

Ofe Oha kristians, sorry for failing to respond to fantasy secessionists security unit.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by bptc10: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Healthier than their dead malnourished president buhari aka jubrin
od501:

Iswear to god, everyone in that pix looks healthier that your mannequin of a president!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Obichukwuu: 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm beginning to suspect that Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari. Someone said it was Nigerian soldiers that took Nnamdi Kanu our of this country to safer place and was given a huge amount of money.

Whenever there is problem in the country concerning Buhari's mismanagement, Kanu will resurface to deceive Nigerians and water the matter so that no one will disturb Buhari again.

I've been hearing that Nnamdi Kanu is working for Buhari, but don't know if it's true or false.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Dronyemachi53:

It seems that u r stupid or mentally incapable to decipher coherent logic in one's assertion.

Remember python dance and have sense small

lol so you are afraid of python dance?

confused fellow
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Fathai(m): 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
ode, you are trying to brainwash people. Talk about the kankara kidnapping and your Fulani brothers disturbing everywhere in the southern part of Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Darl433: 10:04am On Dec 15, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vAPRnDeRbPk i dare you to watch the video and panic yourself to death

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
Arrewa:

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
[/s]

Stop lying and be truthful to yourself for once.

Your evil agender will be crushed.

If we don't get referendum, then bye bye to Nigeria.
We were not meant to be together.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by davidque: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
I like the fact that the people are beginning to work to secure themselves, however, the fact that it's nnamdi kanu will not work to favour this group. The wouldn't have freedom to operate

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ruffDiamond: 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
what has the useless, worthless Northern Naijeriya presidency done for you,quota system beneficiary leeches?

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy
In your small ignorant mind you believe you have made sense right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

El-Rufai Reacts As Beautiful Hausa Lady Shows Support For His Re-Election / Okorocha: No More APC, What Is Left Of APC Is Just Respect For Buhari / Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.