Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,420 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52425 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Farukshy: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
Look I see nothing bad in this, with what is happening in all most or region, since the govt can't protect it citizens, so what is bad with this.. pls we should stop all this tribal hate, if the west came up with there's and the north came with theres. There is nothing bad with them protecting there lands

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Cutiekatty: 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Kosiso12:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/13/nnamdi-kanu-launches-eastern-security-network-says-not-different-amotekun-miyetti-allah

I don't like this government a bit, but this is another terrorist group in the making mark my word
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by cosmos1440: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

If you are not abnormal, then why do you guys still vote for people in the Eastem part of Nigeria and not just adopt him as your president while burning down all structures that depict the main Nigeria in your region?

You see that you are not normal? You want to go forward but facing back.

Pllssss if you are making any comment with regards to IPOB limit your subjection to ABIA

I dont know why Abians that are very intelligent cant see dat this ipob thing is just a cash out package

There senior brothers Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi and even some Asaba wey follow them before don conot hand

abeg no join My Beautiful owerri join any mumu package oo

1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Farukshy:

Look I see nothing bad in this, with what is happening in all most or region, since the govt can't protect it citizens, so what is bad with this.. pls we should stop all this tribal hate, if the west came up with there's and the north came with theres. There is nothing bad with them protecting there lands
going about it in the wrong way, who is Nnamdi Kanu in the South East
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
This is Nnamdi Kanu's best and only positive action towards people of Eastern Nigeria.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by wellmax(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

Just curious, what if it isn't backed up by the state government, and the herdsmen keeps killing, will you keep laughing?

So then we face an illegality with another illegality.

Take a cue from Amotekun na. Security outfits in whatever form MUST be backed by law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by elmodee7(m): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Its not a bad development but coming from a mad idiotic ipob Igbo terrorist group nothing good will come from it.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Lashist(m): 10:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
Ewedu moozlems will soon start convulsing
C'mon do you have to do this rubbish??...how tribalism just enter ur empty skull quickly

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
itsme01:
Idiots
ikpu Nne gi idiot

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by IkpuMmadu: 10:38am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:

going about it in the wrong way, who is Nnamdi Kanu in the South East
ikpu Nne gi going about it in a wrong way

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by tmasolutions: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
elmodee7:
Its not a bad development but coming from a mad idiotic ipob Igbo terrorist group nothing good will come from it.

Na them dey strike na them dey defend . If you Believe this people. Your case might be like this guy’s story

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by gidgiddy: 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Ohamadike! Nnamdi Kanu na ga n'iru! Haters will hate but they wont see your back!

We Igbos will eventually have our own independent self governing country out of this failed British invention called Nigeria

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nukilia: 10:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...
This is another terror group eminating from the East.
It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.
Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.
That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.
Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.
The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.
This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.
Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed. So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region. Goodluck to the East.
Let the government deal with BOKO HARAM who have been decimating lives since 2003.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 10:43am On Dec 15, 2020
davidque:
I like the fact that the people are beginning to work to secure themselves, however, the fact that it's nnamdi kanu will not work to favour this group. The wouldn't have freedom to operate

Who ever wants to do this will still be treated like Kanu.

Uwazuruike is sold out, only in Nigeria will Kanu be called terrorist because he speaks the truth, but in Europe or America, he's not seen as a terrorist.
Self defence is legal.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by dadakuta: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
A dead cause on its arrival
your good leaders like Umahi are there paving way peacefully for your cause, but you are there misusing that opportunity they are trying so hard to create
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Christmentor(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
osuulola:
Runaway supreme leader speaking!
He is the strong man every tribe wanted

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by becky39000(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Tribalistic earthworms will soon infest this place with their irrelevant and non effective hateful comments, our plans won't be stopped by failures from the zoo

They have started already angry

Karlovich:
Ewedu moozlems will soon start convulsing
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2020
wellmax:

So then we face an illegality with another illegality.

Take a cue from Amotekun na. Security outfits in whatever form MUST be backed by law.

But the law isn't backing it up till tomorrow. And people are still dying. Just tell me what are you going to do?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
HigherEd:
Lol really.

This should be done by state governments.

That's the problem with KANU; he should know that it is illegal and neither FG nor the State Govs will recognize it. Innocent souls that might be wasted should the armed forces/police engage them. And if killed now, they will start crying out marginalization.
Nnamdi Kanu should first come back with all his family and relatives, then lead the front together with family members. This innocent youth does not deserve to die
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by wellmax(m): 11:01am On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

But the law isn't backing it up till tomorrow. And people are still dying. Just tell me what are you going to do?

What isn't backed by law?
You knowing. I don't discuss with ignoramus. Bye
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 11:04am On Dec 15, 2020
wellmax:

What isn't backed by law?
You knowing. I don't discuss with ignoramus. Bye

Clown... Lol. Come back and argue without basis. Ode! Simple question you don pick race!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Orjioorji(f): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
E pain you ?

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by obama30: 11:08am On Dec 15, 2020
yanabasee:
This is another avenue to kill innocent people.....

Biafra is not yet established.... You can't form an outfit just yet.

I feel that Biafra is totally sabotaged by NK.... I stood for it's actualization but he's taking it from a different turn.

I want Restructuring or total break up!!!

You should start making effort, you can't get what you want in nairaland. Nnamdi Kanu is know for his move, what about you?

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Finnese001: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If it was lies against Ipob,they will rush and push it to front page.

Umu Ekwensu

The Igbos are like the Phoenix

No matter their gangups and night meeting against us, it all in vain

We move

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Take your trashy advice to the North, we don't take advice from terrorist sympathisers. Only a criminal is afraid of high fence
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by obama30: 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

Clown... Lol. Come back and argue without basis. Ode! Simple question you don pick race!

Even Buhari left you to kastina to inspect cow, where's future of your Nigeria? He does what Buhari cannot do.

Do you think we have soldiers with moral to fight this boy any day they pick arm?

1967 is not 2020, do you think there will be anything as federal government is full brown war break in any part of Nigeria?

Many tribe are tired of one nigeria without future, all Nigeria join hand to fight Igbo's with hope they will have good living after 60 years of Independent, but they were disappoint. Ogini people get it worst follow by so call middle belt.

Many does what the governor's royal to crime cannot do.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Fulani terrorist claiming to be Igbo grin grin
osuofia2:

Dan Iska

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2020
The last stroke that will break the camels back. That is why most IPOB doesn't support the idea of Igbo presidency. I want Nigeria to play into the hands of IPOB and see what Nigeria will turn to after 2023
isaythetruth:
leave them bro... stupid Nigerians who can't think, they can't see beyond their nose..

how did Nnamdi Kanu escape to Israel when the zoo Army invaded his house?

how did he get an Israeli Visa?

how has he been able to be globe trotting?

all these are questions,.... if you think Nnamdi Kanu is doing all these alone without Support from some south east Leaders, then a fool is better than you.

just wait Until Igbos are denied Presidency in 2023, you will see clamour for secession in another Level!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by owo288: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Person wey jump out of bail wey dey bring him own military! Criminal dey bring criminal ! They should be banned and call them terrorist because who be Nnamdi kanu for Nigeria under the constitution, This is unacceptable! This man has something for his mind! I dont know him for nigeria!
God bless Nigeria

Proudly 9ja
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Carry your trashy advice to the North, they need it more
Abujabir24:
This was how BH started. By saying they want to stop government oppression, remove western knowledge, bla bla bla. Then they weren't killing innocent bystanders and everyone was thinking they were harmless. But along the line, ideologies started changing, politics came in and now the innocent are suffering it.

So I'm advising Southerners and Easterners. Don't make the same mistake we people from NE did. This people might not target you now, but in the coming years, you'll regret ever supporting them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

UK Foreign Affairs Committee Publishes Damning Report Over Nnamdi Kanu's Case / Senator Elisha Abbo Responds To Video Of Him Assaulting A Nursing Mother / Tayo Sanyaolu: Sanwo-Olu's Aide dies in Horrific Car Accident In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.