Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,232 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:10 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52391 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:33am On Dec 15, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Kanu should give them food instead cos they all look malnourished

Yap. Just like your well fed Fulani herdsmen that have been mowing people like farm weed.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Patrioticman007(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
What an insult
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't want they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the federal government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

Paid cretin.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Godasco: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
This is what our governor's could not do. Because of undue loyalty to Fulani.
Whatever will happen, should. No one was created by God to be a slave to Fulani

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Wazirinjos12(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
I hail from the middle belt. I am beginning to like this man(MAZI NNAMDI KANU). YOU DON'T WAIT FOR SOMEONE WHO DON'T CARE IF U EXIST OR NOT(PRESENT LEADERS) TO DICTATE IF YOU SHOULD BE PROTECTED FROM BANDITS, KIDNAPPERS, AND HERDSMEN NOT FORGETTING BOKO HARAM. #SECUREMIDDLEBELT

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by wellmax(m): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
ahahahahahah, I laugh at this. You guys are such clowns.
Now tell me, under what capacity is he establishing this online security outfit?
What's the structure, formation, kits, equipment and staffing.

All na online.

Until I see one ESN official backed by any state government, it will remain a big joke.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dovegrey: 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.
Mumu face your backward north.
Go and eat 43 pepper soup in borno state.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Muna4real(f): 9:34am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.

No I don't think so. Your president is the most stupid idiot here and his supporters are far more idiotic. If your useless government has agreed to make Nigeria's security better, do you think there would be need for organizing another security outfit? You are just insulting people for trying to protect their lives and properties. Don't you see how stupid that is?

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by okewumi: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Job well done. The guy is more serious than most South governors. After ENDSAS with all hidden palliatives, l gave up about the country.

Long live Namdi. God bless you.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Daddysidhan: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

So Many of you are too blind to see that the federal government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
shut up

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by sojfarm: 9:35am On Dec 15, 2020
This guy should be brave enough
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.
God bless mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

God bless Ipob members worldwide.

God bless all lovers of freedom.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
HigherEd:
Lol really.

This should be done by state governments.
. And if state government refuses to do it?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ofemmanu1: 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
who is kanu?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by bayelsaowei(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
This man don tire person oo...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by DasaintHope(m): 9:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.
Nonsense and Miyetti Allah. They need protection from your rapist and murderous brothers from Futa Jalon.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tomilola360: 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Black flag like boko haram.

Terrorist groups everywhere.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by phorget(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Those guys in the picture looks more like bokoharam, hope this is not another unit of terrorism loading.?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:
So Nmandi Kanu is now the government of the whole of Eastern Nigeria to be comparing himself with the government that set up Amotekun?

I believe those who said this guy is not normal upstairs.

I think you are addicted to western bureaucracy, so we should wait until these fools state rounding us up abi?! Have u lost anyone to Fulani herdsmen?! Well, I don't pray you do, cos that's the only way you will understand the pain. That's the only way you will appreciate the little efforts of others who sincerely wants to help.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by BlessedNuel: 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
E don set oh
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
. Anumpama....

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Lorenzop: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Many of you are too blind to see that the federal government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

oh please shut up, your fulani brothers has been on rampage, have you ever condemned their atrocious activities...Yorubas floated Amotekun you didn't complain...Miyetti allah floated theirs, you didn't complain, now IPOB has floated their own...all of a sudden you are worried it will become another bokoharam....may thunder strike that your hypocritical mouth, listen IPOB will continue to be your worst nightmare, you guys aint seen nothing yet....let your murderous fulani brothers mess up in the east again....na that time una eyes go clear

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy

Yet nobody knows your parents or generations grin

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
OP edit title to

Nnamdi scamnu releases new pyramid scheme to defraud the uneducated ones in his region .

[img]https://media1./images/a4b6d9fd41287fff67a26e0d7bfe381d/tenor.gif?itemid=14375890[/img]
God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by gidado14(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Tomilola360:
Black flag like boko haram.

Terrorist groups everywhere.

So they are now terrorists for defending their land abi?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Tribalistic earthworms will soon infest this place with their irrelevant and non effective hateful comments, our plans won't be stopped by failures from the zoo

YOU WILL WIN. KANU WILL WIN. MAY BIAFRA WIN.

HE'S A MAN OF TRUTH. IPOB STANDS FOR TRUTH.

Muna4real:

No I don't think so. Your president is the most stupid idiot here and his supporters are far more idiotic. If your useless government has agreed to make Nigeria's security better, do you think there would be need for organizing another security outfit? You are just insulting people for trying to protect their lives and properties. Don't you see how stupid that is?

You underestimate the evil nature of some people. Even if you try to save lives, haters WILL still hate.
I'm no Easterner and I didn't really send Nnamdi Kanu, not that I hated him though. But since the day I devoted my time to listen to just 2 of his broadcasts, I became an extraordinary lover of the man.

He's a very good, charismatic man.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Kingsteve:

Very myopic!
Do you think only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will establish such a serious security outfit without some sort of backing from top politicians, government officials and even some state governors?
If only you knew the type of backing he has, you'll shudder!

But hey...
What do I know?

grin cool
deeply stupid.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Burruchaga71:
. Anumpama....
Dan Iska
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by marsman: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Gallant biaf.raud hunters.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
HigherEd:
Lol really.

This should be done by state governments.
I wonder oo. grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Election Will Hold If Nigeria Is Restructured Before October 1 - Kanu / Amos Iyari Monye: I Beg To Feed Despite Working Under Buhari, Obasanjo, Gowon / Photos Of The Projects Buhari Will Commission In Lagos Tomorrow