Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,685 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52431 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by obama30: 11:26am On Dec 15, 2020
bigugo247:

That's the problem with KANU; he should know that it is illegal and neither FG nor the State Govs will recognize it. Innocent souls that might be wasted should the armed forces/police engage them. And if killed now, they will start crying out marginalization.
Nnamdi Kanu should first come back with all his family and relatives, then lead the front together with family members. This innocent youth does not deserve to die

If I may ask, is government security going to kill them on what alligation, that they took over security where government fail to secure people. Citizens are tired of dieing in hand of criminals and government say we should pray to God.

This men mobilize them self to secure, where government fail, government doesn't have money to pay them but someone uses his money to pay, and all government can do next is to term them terrorist.

While in Bornu state the same citizens are allowed to form security against insecurity.

The only thing East lack is responsible leader.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Brooklynsouth(f): 11:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Abagworo:
This is Nnamdi Kanu's best and only positive action towards people of Eastern Nigeria.
you ? Abagworo I can't believe my eyes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
In your region, I thought you said you are from Owerri? grin grin you couldn't claim Igbo for just 24 hours. Smh
somehow:

If you are not abnormal, then why do you guys still vote for people in the Eastem part of Nigeria and not just adopt him as your president while burning down all structures that depict the main Nigeria in your region?

You see that you are not normal? You want to go forward but facing back.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol. . . I can imagine how the governors there will be irritated by this guy.
The SE has a relative smaller state size and good numbers of capable hands and I think the idea of policing their rural settlement will be most effective there.

Most of the governors in the SE are nominees of the Fulani-led government, the governors were not elected by the people in the state.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2020
yanabasee:
This is another avenue to kill innocent people.....

Biafra is not yet established.... You can't form an outfit just yet.

I feel that Biafra is totally sabotaged by NK.... I stood for it's actualization but he's taking it from a different turn.

I want Restructuring or total break up!!!

Your perverse sense of killing people is not it.

The ENS is to protect their regions against invaders since Nigeria armed forces are fully engaged with Boko Haram and bandits in the north.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by arinze3131(m): 11:40am On Dec 15, 2020
yanabasee:
This is another avenue to kill innocent people.....

Biafra is not yet established.... You can't form an outfit just yet.

I feel that Biafra is totally sabotaged by NK.... I stood for it's actualization but he's taking it from a different turn.

I want Restructuring or total break up!!!

shut up if U have ntin reasonable 2 say.when odas formed their own security outfits,did U say dis trash abt it?must Biafra be an independent country B4 we protect ourselves?what have U done since U re wiser Dan Kanu?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Remove your number here, it is not safe
matrixmuzi:

For this comment u made here. I will patronize u. Chat me 08068780509 .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:43am On Dec 15, 2020
I pray so, by then, the North will understand the damage they've done to themselve
osuofia2:

The 2023 presidency will remain in the North

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omezif(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Kanu always have a good agendas, majority of igbos are fearing another war and lost of their properties. That's why kanu doesn't have alot of support. And made his decision always looks like his ordinary joker.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Aboki, I can see you are in serious pain
Omoslim26:

Pllssss if you are making any comment with regards to IPOB limit your subjection to ABIA

I dont know why Abians that are very intelligent cant see dat this ipob thing is just a cash out package

There senior brothers Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi and even some Asaba wey follow them before don conot hand

abeg no join My Beautiful owerri join any mumu package oo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nchenches: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:
So Nmandi Kanu is now the government of the whole of Eastern Nigeria to be comparing himself with the government that set up Amotekun?

I believe those who said this guy is not normal upstairs.

Until you restructure Nigeria politically so that genuine people shall start to be elected to government in the eastern region, not people appointed by Nigeria’s government...... people shall continue to help themselves in the Eastern region.

Or what do you think stopped Eastern region governments from forming Security apparatus like Amotekun in the SW region, and Hisbah in the far north region?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
The man who commanded a still still in SS+SE thats who he is shocked
osuofia2:

going about it in the wrong way, who is Nnamdi Kanu in the South East

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Paperworka: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2020
All this Fulani boyz always begging for Unity angry angry

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Umahi is paving way for himself. Nnamdi Kanu is who we know, he is the only one that speaks the language we understand.
dadakuta:
A dead cause on its arrival
your good leaders like Umahi are there paving way peacefully for your cause, but you are there misusing that opportunity they are trying so hard to create

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 11:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Jonathan39:

Senegalese na dat serious pain go kill you

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Take your advice to The North, they need it there
bigugo247:

That's the problem with KANU; he should know that it is illegal and neither FG nor the State Govs will recognize it. Innocent souls that might be wasted should the armed forces/police engage them. And if killed now, they will start crying out marginalization.
Nnamdi Kanu should first come back with all his family and relatives, then lead the front together with family members. This innocent youth does not deserve to die

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 11:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Benmob:
u are right, why east state governor and onaheze are against Nnamdi kalu becuz of presidency in 2023 any denied for south east president will see full support of Igbo leaders supporting biafra
some of our Igbo Leaders have been saying it but in a subtle way that if igbos don't get a shot at Also rock come 2023, they will start supporting Nnamdi Kanu for a Biafra Republic.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Doesn't stop them from doing anything, so keep crying
Omoslim26:

Senegalese na dat serious pain go kill you

Ipob remains proscribed in Ala Igbo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nchenches:

Until you restructure Nigeria politically so that genuine people shall start to be elected to government in the eastern region, not people appointed by Nigeria’s government...... people shall continue to help themselves in the Eastern region.

Or what do you think stopped Eastern region governments from forming Security apparatus like Amotekun in the SW region, and Hisbah in the far north region?

you can tell me or arent the people interested in their own regional security officially?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
In your region, I thought you said you are from Owerri? grin grin you couldn't claim Igbo for just 24 hours. Smh

Yea I told you that in your dreams abi?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:

Pllssss if you are making any comment with regards to IPOB limit your subjection to ABIA

I dont know why Abians that are very intelligent cant see dat this ipob thing is just a cash out package

There senior brothers Imo,Anambra,Enugu,Ebonyi and even some Asaba wey follow them before don conot hand

abeg no join My Beautiful owerri join any mumu package oo

I fear o.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason

You see how brainless you are even though you claim to be Igbo. Your selfish interests is more important than the lives of our people, right? You want Igbo presidency but we want life and security. So why should abandon ours so that you can get your dream presidency? Igbo presidency is hoax and cannot come at least in 2023. We need to be alive and secured first before your delusional presidency. Btw, what is the difference between ESN, AMOTEKUN AND HISBAH POLICE? What is good for these ones is also good for us; life.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by onuman: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Can truly be.

Owerri man gets tens of millions of Naira after selling a plot of land. He is not interested in issues anymore, because confidence men governors that have consistently governed Imo state reduced modern development of the state to an affair of Owerri.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

Why don't you focus your attention on the North that's been ravaged by the terrorism you people created over there? We established ESN as an answer to your fulani terrorists invasion. We don't owe you any apology for that and for your information, the Times your terrorists fulani killed our people and got away with it is over.
Btw, who told you that IPOB killed anyone in abakiliki or anywhere else? Why are you idiots so fixated on causing crisis and shedding blood in our land?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Doesn't stop them from doing anything, so keep crying

You are the only person crying in agony here
well meaning Igbos have come out to openly debunked that your scammer personal lord and savior one noise making mofo from Umuahia cannot be calling the shot for Imolites

onye ka nna ya bu?

what is even your business with this issue
dis is a Nigerian forum craw back to your Senegalese forum

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by achierosion(m): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
Bia Nwa Fulani , always say what you know, that ur area is being overrun by terrorist and bandit doesn't mean that you we lump us together.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
JoeEeL:
A man that loves his people to the last.

Biafrans, una dey lucky.

God bless you. This is one of the reasons some people hate Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB. If he was from their region, they will kill to protect him because they know that he's an asset, a rare gem and an icon.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
another yeroba Muslim posing like igbos

Arrewa see your people

You are correct. I suspected that idiot to be a Yoruba Muslim or arewa terrorist. He lacks the confidence to stand by his identity.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Marine54(m): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.
Shut up Typical fulani terrorist ! All terrorist are Muslims ,no Christian terrorist. Ask United States, UK and the rest..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Pimine: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
Aswearugaaad

Treason right? I like how you reason.

If establishing Eastern Security Network is treason, then whaddaya call Amotekun cos they're more or less the same thing!?

Nicca, Nigeria is on autopilot. Protect yourselves cos the govt ain't ready to protect you against their sponsored marauders aka Fulani herdsmen.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:

Kk
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.

And ur username is arewa

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Kashamu Mobbed As He Sprays Money At A High Profile Wedding In Ogun.PICS / New Photos Of Omololu Olunloyo, Kemi Olunloyo's Father / Sambisa Forest; Photos Of Oby Ezekwesili, Lai Mohammed & Others In A Search Jet

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64