Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52474 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Freeman78:
Am idiot can never be positive

Go back to primary school if u can't make a good sentence......spits(Muslims+ illiteracy=terrorists)

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

I for call you fool oo...but them I noticed you are from Owerri. But las las...try haf sense.

I for call you Idiot but i come reason se if you calm down you fit get sense

abi na news to you se no be every igbo man dey follow dat afara umuahia man dey do ipob upandan
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

When you say the people, who are the people? You mean some people in Abia state?

If truly majority support him, how come there are still governors, senators and reps representing the Eastern part of Nigeria in the Nigerian Govt?
Tell your government to test this true referendum.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Karlosorji(m): 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Lilgabby(m): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Karlovich:
Ewedu moozlems will soon start convulsing
Na ur type dem dey shoot for lekki tolgate without operation. U brain dey scratch you.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
Is this rubbish supposed to make sense? And I am not even Mr Kanu's supporter.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Tell your government to test this true referendum.

Chase away your leaders first, then we will take you serious.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Benmob: 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
isaythetruth:
leave them bro... stupid Nigerians who can't think, they can't see beyond their nose..

how did Nnamdi Kanu escape to Israel when the zoo Army invaded his house?

how did he get an Israeli Visa?

how has he been able to be globe trotting?

all these are questions,.... if you think Nnamdi Kanu is doing all these alone without Support from some south east Leaders, then a fool is better than you.

just wait Until Igbos are denied Presidency in 2023, you will see clamour for secession in another Level!

u are right, why east state governor and onaheze are against Nnamdi kalu becuz of presidency in 2023 any denied for south east president will see full support of Igbo leaders supporting biafra

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:11am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

lol so you are afraid of python dance?

confused fellow

U r the confused one...we keep asking to go but The North thinks we are pussy like the Yoruba .....

We go continue to worry Nigeria until una get sense

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

This clowns sef..
You dey launch am from your radio house in London abi...
Come Nigeria and launch it nah.. I pity the fool's that would die due to your miserable ways.. clown..
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by winterfell007(m): 10:12am On Dec 15, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
typical yeroba Muslim always exposing himself cheesy

if he talks like a yeroba Muslim
he's definitely a yeroba Muslim lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l omenka

He's not yoruba. He's a complete hausa dude that masturbates on IPOD matter

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chizysean: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Your wants should be notified to the different govt parastatals and not on social media. Have you made any concrete complain to the govt? Or you are here doing critics that's unimportant?
yanabasee:
This is another avenue to kill innocent people.....

Biafra is not yet established.... You can't form an outfit just yet.

I feel that Biafra is totally sabotaged by NK.... I stood for it's actualization but he's taking it from a different turn.

I want Restructuring or total break up!!!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

U r too smart to reason like a goat.....sorry u r actually a cow.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 10:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Burruchaga71:
Nkwugheri....
No be small one.

For his Mind,He thinks he is making sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by tmasolutions: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

We love MNK madman. Go and hang yourself on the transformer and u will see 30 virgins for free.

11 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by SavageBoy: 10:14am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy
Are you even living in Nigeria at allundecided

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by matrixmuzi: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Handywork:
IPOB.. I have nothing much to say, I just love his charismatic nature and enthusiasm to defend his border.... Nnamdi Kanu is really tryin' for the IpoB border
For this comment u made here. I will patronize u. Chat me 08068780509 .
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by molas02: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
if it not Photoshop, this is more gallant than the karate SWAT training. I'm Afonja but I don't know why I like this guy. live long N/kanu

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Finnese001: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
hammerDK:
SEUN, SO NA TODAY THIS NEWS JUST BREAK ABI.

YOUR SITE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

NA NEWS YOU SUPPOSE CARRY BUT TRIBALISM NO LET YOU SEE ROAD

This useless God forsaken stupid and tribalistic forum

Their hate for Igbos no be here

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 10:18am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

We don't want you to take us serious.

Come up with reasonable point if you have.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Darl433: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians living in denial, even with access to social media they still can not search for the truth. There are 3 videos in it entirety of the Eastern Security network. I dare anyone of you to search the videos on youtube and Facebook, and most of you will die of a panic attack. do not rely on these edited sahara reporters photos

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
ruffDiamond:
what has the useless, worthless Northern Naijeriya presidency done for you,quota system beneficiary leeches?
The 2023 presidency will remain in the North
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Myself2(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Why do they all look like those occult men in their night meetings in Bollywood movies
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by emezuo17: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
Good luck to the North too, patriotism starts at home, you should focus more on kankara issue for now, that is what is trending.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Kingsteve(m): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
deeply stupid.
As expected, your level of reasoning is flawed beyond redemption.

Everything seems stupid to you.
Even your reflection in the mirror looks stupid to you too.
It's all about stupidity for you, isn't it?
grin

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.

This is not an army.

This is a security network called Eastern Security Network (ESN)

The owner of the land volunteer to defend their land and their mothers from jihadist terrorists sponsored by the government.

13 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omalicharose: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:

The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason

This statement alone shows you are not Igbo, please leave Igbo affairs for the igbos.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Farukshy: 10:22am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Lol. . . I can imagine how the governors there will be irritated by this guy.
The SE has a relative smaller state size and good numbers of capable hands and I think the idea of policing their rural settlement will be most effective there.
U are right. At list to protect there lands

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Darl433: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Finnese001:

This useless God has forsaken stupid and tribalistic forum

My brother since this news broke I have been posting the link on this forum but they have been busy deleating it and even now that they can not hide it anymore they decided to quote Sahara reporters that lied about the Easter security network to comprise of only 500 men. don't be surprised as these are the same people who killed and starved Biafrans during the war.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Finnese001:

This useless God forsaken stupid and tribalistic forum

If it was lies against Ipob,they will rush and push it to front page.

Umu Ekwensu

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chukwudubem0: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Joygift3666:
Unveiling the Eastern Security Network. This Is our answer to insecurity and Fulani terrorism,” Kano wrote on Facebook.

The bolded

They wanted to write Kanu

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Darl433: 10:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Search for the videos on youtube or Facebook, watch the entire video, and be informed accordingly lazy youth
Myself2:
Why do they all look like those occult men in their night meetings in Bollywood movies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Nnewi Rebrands Its Security Outfit, Gets 7 Vehicles (Photos) / The Lekki Free Trade Zone And Deep Sea Port Gradually Taking Shape.. Pictures. / Photos Of The Lawmakers Alleged Of Sexual Offences By The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.