Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,105 members, 7,814,879 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

“why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott (917 Views)

Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott Thanks INEC For Postponing The Presidential Election / Actress Ufuoma Show Off Her Adorable Kids In School Uniform / Adorable Photo Of Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott by yanga24(m): 2:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Actress Ufuoma McDermott – Popular Nollywood actress and mother of two, Ufuoma Mcdermott, has shared some rare tips on how to have a successful marriage.
The happily married actress disclosed this in an exclusive interview she recently had with Saturday Beats.

Recall that the beautiful thespian and her European husband, Steven McDermott, had celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary few months ago.

Speaking on the popular perception that actresses don’t last in marriages, Ufuoma told Saturday Beats;
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/why-my-marriage-is-successful-actress-ufuoma-mcdermott

Re: “why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott by Goldp5988(f): 2:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Congratulations dear.

God will bless me with a good and God fearing husband.
Re: “why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott by Kiddogarcia(m): 3:07pm On Dec 13, 2020
Okay,na we be your best friend for everything sexual enhancement no forget
Re: “why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott by NobleAngell(f): 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
There are no hard and fast rules. What works for one may ruin the other.
Re: “why My Marriage Is Successful” – Actress Ufuoma Mcdermott by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 13, 2020
If she had married a Nigerian, we won't have been reading this.Naija men park plenty wahala

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Omah Lay Robbed At The Airport / Cuppy Reveals What She Did To Her Father, Before He Allowed Her Use His Yacht / Regina Daniels Forced Husband Ned Nwoko To Look At The Camera With Her(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.