Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,923 members, 7,824,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

She Was There When I Had Nothing - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Was There When I Had Nothing (1917 Views)

The Conversation I Had With My Fiancée Last Night / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:
my girlfriend/fiancee had the opportunity to marry her ex-boyfriend who plays football for a club in Portugal...he felt he could sweep her off her feet with his dollars. She choose me instead.

Dude, the guy was an ex..so what do you expect...she knows the guy behavior before because they dated also nothing special in what she did...don't hype yourself.
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by ifejobi84754: 9:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
tissues for you, Sir?you're welcome.

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 9:55pm On Dec 13, 2020
Pierocash:
she lied to you. It is either the guy isn't ready for marriage, or she is scared the young man will have numerous partners, or simply you aren't that poor.

Aside from all these, she lied
that's how you will be talking trash... All women are not the same... She has proven that to me countless times.

3 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Pierocash(m): 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:
[s]that's how you will be talking trash... All women are not the same... She has proven that to me countless times[/s].
stop deceiving yourself.
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Dude, the guy was an ex..so what do you expect...she knows the guy behavior before because they dated also nothing special in what she did...don't hype yourself.
...ok, let's say he was her ex... So many guys have tried to come between us in the past. Guys who are well loaded!!! Some try to intimidate her with their rides... But she has chosen me!!!! My ex left me and went back to her ex because of the way he showered her with cash and gifts, despite his ugly sides. All women are not the same bro.

3 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:
...ok, let's say he was her ex... So many guys have tried to come between us in the past. Guys who are well loaded!!! Some try to intimidate her with their rides... But she has chosen me!!!! My ex left me and went back to her ex because of the way he showered her with cash and gifts, despite his ugly sides. All women are not the same bro.

All women are not the same but if the ex was a good guy, don't you think she will leave you immediately he arrives, the reality is she knows the bad side of her ex that is why she doesn't want to go with him.

Also maybe the other guys she saw were not serious for what she want which is marriage.

Dont mistake because "she didnt go with her ex or guys with car" for love.

Real love is in your marriage, when you are sick, when they sack you, when business is down will she encourage you or nag you to death...real love is gentle....fake love is aggressive and selfish...all these you won't know until you are married.

2 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Iamtoyosii: 10:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
KimberlyWest:

I'm so sorry. Accept my apologies. embarassed I use several email addresses, and I haven't checked that one in a while. I'll reply ASAP.

I just sent you a message. Thanks for your patience.

Ohh, it's okay ,got ya mail , replied
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by apatheticme(f): 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2020

4 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by odinson1(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kccheechy:

How sure are you she isn't secretly cheating On you?

Please I don't want to hear "I trust her". Asin are you absolutely sure ?
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Nobody: 6:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Kccheechy:
my girlfriend/fiancee had the opportunity to marry her ex-boyfriend who plays football for a club in Portugal...he felt he could sweep her off her feet with his dollars. She choose me instead.
She has thrown a trust challenge at you. I hope you reciprocate. Don't Bleep the trust bro
Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 6:57am On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

All women are not the same but if the ex was a good guy, don't you think she will leave you immediately he arrives, the reality is she knows the bad side of her ex that is why she doesn't want to go with him.

Also maybe the other guys she saw were not serious for what she want which is marriage.

Dont mistake because "she didnt go with her ex or guys with car" for love.

Real love is in your marriage, when you are sick, when they sack you, when business is down will she encourage you or nag you to death...real love is gentle....fake love is aggressive and selfish...all these you won't know until you are married.
she has rejected marriage proposals from different, well loaded men countless times... I'm not asking you to believe it. Im just telling you what's up!!! All women are not the same!! When you find that one who loves you as if she was jazzed, then you would understand.

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 6:59am On Dec 14, 2020
odinson1:

How sure are you she isn't secretly cheating On you?

Please I don't want to hear "I trust her". Asin are you absolutely sure ?
Even if I told you I'm 99.99% sure she isn't cheating, you won't believe me.

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Kccheechy(m): 7:04am On Dec 14, 2020
Dvin:
She has thrown a trust challenge at you. I hope you reciprocate. Don't Bleep the trust bro
I have made it a duty to ensure that I don't Bleep up. It's very hard to see a lady who is just as beautiful as you would like, isnt materialistic and love you as if she was under a spell. She isn't perfect, but she is so loyal.

2 Likes

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by Gloria042(f): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2020
this scenario goes vice versa but surely there will be exceptions

1 Like

Re: She Was There When I Had Nothing by seanwilliam(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
If you stay with me when I had nothing , I expected u to contribute to my growth.. not just sitting down and fucccking alone.. what did u contribute ??

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Best Nairaland's App That I Found Yesterday's Night. (pictures) / Nairalanders Please Judge This. (photos) / Share Your Experience Toasting Girls As A Shy Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.