Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos (73473 Views)

All All The 5 Girls I Have Dated And Fvcked (my Love\sex Story) / How Many Of You Guys Have Dated A Girl That Looks Like This? / If You Have Dated A Slayqueen Before, Share Your Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Awww
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by alasane: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Wasted sperms written all over their faces ............tufia kwa
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by alasane: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Vanzcharles:

21 years actually to be precise.
Wasted sperms written all over their faces
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Hassanmaye(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Toxicy2kwap post=97055621]Kesiena

Wow i know ds girl.
We used to be coursemates in uniben.

We were both studying medicine at d time around 2009.

I wonder if she went on to become a doctor.
What of you what happened to your medical career have you drop out or what happened
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by alasane: 1:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
AFONJACOW:
Can they swear that none of them both of never fxck another person during all these years of courtship Marriage is just to fulfill the scripture.. nothing special about it

no mind them,wasted sperms written all over their faces
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Ishilove: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
The negative comments by all these bitter males is quite nauseating.
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Liposure: 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
greymiles:
They go don fvck like shiit
If them put the dick down sef, e go don sabi the way to the pussy already

Anyways, the girl has sampled a lot of dick, non of it worked and she returned to her maga b4 age runs out of her
first dick taste better
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Fmghewzy(m): 1:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
greymiles:

Anyways, the girl has sampled a lot of dick, non of it worked and she returned to her maga b4 age runs out of her

Shut up!!! Mumu man!!!

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Liposure: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
alasane:
Wasted sperms written all over their faces ............tufia kwa
jizz!!
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by SocialJustice: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
A minute silence for all the aborted babies.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Liposure: 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
placeofallure:

Just pray you marry your friend. When you do, all of that won't matter.
I started dating my husband when I was almost leaving secondary school. We dated for 16 more years before we got married. Now, we're about 10 years gone. It's like we just got married yesterday. He never leaves the house without giving me my peck. I'll never trade him for anything. He Pampers me like he just met me. Calculate the years. We're old now but we act like newly weds. It is that way when you are married to your friend, no ulterior motives, just plain companionship.
wow
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Hollusilva28(m): 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
This is the definition of true genuine love. I wish them all the best. I also want God to bless me too with good loving wife
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Alezy(m): 2:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
yanabasee:
Roughly 20years......

Hmmmmmm.....Watch how people will be quick to insult them.....Yet some of the girls that will also be criticizing her must have humped on different dickz in the name of finding mr perfect!!!
they didn't date straight o. I personally know them. They were off and on
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Alezy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
99?? shocked.. some people dey try o.
they were off and on, not straight for that long.
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by UnbanEbenezar: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
The wife has gained more weight.
The husband has gone bald.
Congratulations to them. E no easy.
chai cheesy
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Toxicy2kwap: 2:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
What of you what happened to your medical career have you drop out or what happened

[quote author=Hassanmaye post=97057832][/quote]

Lol
But you dont know me.

What will you do with the info

Anyway i transferred out

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by deolu2000(m): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Agenda has just agend... thank God ooo
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mature pussy is the best pussy
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by dollytino4real(f): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
godguy:

which side?
ur side
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Lucasdazzy: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
CalliDora1:
99?? shocked.. some people dey try o.
You fit get patients like that?
sad
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by AFONJACOW(m): 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
alasane:

no mind them,wasted sperms written all over their faces
it will end in tears

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Osashalom: 4:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
okeyben10:
Meet Kesiena and David

When some of their contemporaries in relationship are already having children in the university, while others even have grandchildren already.
There nothing to glory about in everlasting dating.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by OgaRico(m): 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Boyfriend and Girlfriend relationship wey last way way longer than some people entire marriage.
But when I say some people, I no dey refer to Hanty Tiwa or her likes o.
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Xandelle: 5:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
okeyben10:
Well, he did ask that they spend the rest of their lives together. And yes, she said Yes. Come later this month, they both shall be walking down d aisle

Dear kessington and Dave,
you both started from the bottom now you're here.

Here's wishing you both the best marital bliss has to offer. Your marriage shall be a blessing, you shall see your children's children.

Cheers to a lifetime of happiness

The first picture reminds me of red and black trees in data structures.

1 Like

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Shegs105: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Just to type congrats Mr X & Miss Y, your brain failed to bring it forth. I pray may the good Lord reset your brain to its default setting so it can continue functioning properly with respect to logic
Vexedkid:
They must have fvcked over a thousand times and now they're going to be together forever. Where's the fun in that? Feels like a mans gone be down for a long long time you know.
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Whitelookq: 5:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Congrats to them. Me no do this kind thing sha,
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by davillian(m): 5:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
MightyHand:

They would have Brokeup several occasions nd still find a reason to be together...
That one self de
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by seanwilliam(m): 5:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
greymiles:

tunda faya u grin
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by Vexedkid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Shegs105:
Just to type congrats Mr X & Miss Y, your brain failed to bring it forth. I pray may the good Lord reset your brain to its default setting so it can continue functioning properly with respect to logic
Smoke more and hate less bruv.
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by placeofallure(f): 6:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
annyz:

Let us see your pictures then and now so we can understand you better and be in the same page with you. Send ASAP please

I'll grant one of your requests. Our 'now' picture will be on my profile for a few hours. Doubting Thomas!
Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by okeyben10: 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Osashalom:

When some of their contemporaries in relationship are already having children in the university, while others even have grandchildren already.
There nothing to glory about in everlasting dating.

Lol...not true.
They were classmates. Majority of them graduated from the uni around 2009.
When did they go for service??
When did they stabilise enough to want to get married??
The people you know that finished university around 2009, how many of them have undergraduate children and grand children undecided

2 Likes

Re: Couple Who Have Dated Since 1999 Release Pre-wedding Photos by okeyben10: 6:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
drezo:

If you want to know what's up with that "probably on and off" it simply gives us a hint that they kind of broke up at some point as the girl needed to wh*re around for a while before finally returning to this guy who she knew from 1999 and who she probably slept with first or gave virginity as if it's a trophy grin when I hear that gave virginity it even makes me laugh cheesy cheesy cheesy so let me continue... If you see the guy he is just not excited about the whole thing he just wants to get married finish... He knows he's only getting a left over and the girl probably found him ugly and undesirable as they grew older and probably chased money more, but after every every she felt the only person who will easily settle with her is that guy from the past. If you look the guy well you will see he's a SIMP!

All this verdict from a couple of pictures ?cheesy

Lol so she wanted to wh*re around??

Well your would-be wife and sisters are equally whoring around for the time being and will at d end of d day be leftovers who end up with you and other unexcited SIMPS who just wanna get married finish grin

So at the end of the day, no long thing really undecided

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Two Descendants Of Sango Olukoso Fall In Love (photos) / Lady Finds Her Best Friend In Boyfriend’s House After Insulting His Manhood / I Have No Job Or Talent But I Give Very Good Blowjobs - Female UNILAG Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.