Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,949 members, 7,952,830 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:42 AM

Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother (761 Views)

‘Real Man Doesn’t Allow His Partner To Have Male Bestie’ – Actor Nedu / Groom & His Mother-In-Law Dance While His Bride Watches (Video) / Lady Shares Her Ordeal On How She Left A "Real Man For A Bleep Boy" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
The "Real men" will not like this

But seriously Some men are very very stupid! How can you love your wife(who married you to escape Poverty, Menopause, Stigmatization etc) more that your mother who has been with you since you Had your first Breath

My children will always come first before any body,my Mother Will be the 2nd,and my wife will be The 3rd

NO HOE WILL EVER COME BEFORE MY MOTHER BECAUSE I KNOW THE SARCRIFICE THAT WOMAN MADE FOR ME. IF I GET BROKE TODAY OR BECOME DISABLED,MY MOTHER WON'T ABANDON ME NO MATTER WHAT! BUT MY WIFE CAN DIVOORCE ME AT ANY TIME AND MIGHT EVEN BE BLEEPING MY GATEMAN IN MY MATRIMONIAL HOME,THE ONLY WOMAN A MAN CAN EVER TRUST TO AN EXTENT IS HIS MOTHER

ANY MAN WHO PRIORITIZES HIS WIFE ABOVE HIS MOTHER(IN THE NAME OF BEING A REAL MAN),THAT MAN IS A BIG FOOL!

Guys don't let that stupid real man tag decieve you. Women use it as a means of massaging your ego so you can fall prey to their Manipulations. An example is Zzor. Her version of a real man is One who will Empty his entire life savings and sarcrifice his life For A woman.
She intends to marry a Slave who will worship her not just like a Queen,but Like A goddess

9 Likes

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
You are a simp.

A man knows that his mother gave birth to him and a man knows his wife is his mother of his kids...

A man needs to know the difference....

Who will you save first when your wife, mother and children are drowning?

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You are a simp.

I'll assume you didn't read the post but just rushed in to comment

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by BaddieFreak(f): 10:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Another mumu thread
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
odinson1:

I'll assume you didn't read the post but just rushed in to comment

I have read it millions of time and i still conclude that you are a simp.

I will be concerned about a man that still wants his mother love when he married to his wife.

Who will you save first, if your mother, children and wife were drowning in the ocean?

THE ONLY WOMAN A MAN CAN EVER TRUST IS HIS MOTHER(I HAVE LEARNT THE HARD WAY NEVER TO TAKE RELATIONSHIP ADVICE FROM WOMEN)

See the rubbish you wrote down. Is this not contradiction
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I have read it millions of time and i still conclude that you are a simp.

I will be concerned about a man that still wants his mother love when he married to his wife.

Who will you save first, if your mother, children and wife were drowning in the ocean?

You clearly don't Know what A simp is
I'm only marrying for Companionship in old age and of course for kids,I don't need the love of another woman and I won't love another Female like I will love my Daughters (My wife will be 3rd below my Daughters and mother). Mother's love has gotten me this far,.So I don't need The fake affection and love another woman will give me all in the name of looking for a man who she will tie Down with Marriage

Personally,I don't fancy Marriage and i don't see how A sane person would Prioritize a spouse of Ones Family

And as for your question,It all boils down to logic!

I'll save the youngest person first of course because the older ones have Lived their lives

But how sure are you your wife will choose you above her own mother? Are you Absolutely sure?

2 Likes

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by tunize(m): 10:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
In other words all you saying is love your wife less and your mother more abi? Bros you need get sense love your mother and as well love your wife reasons are both are valueable. You nor fit use your mama do wife and your wife do mama but hypothetically your wife plays the role of mother and wife.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by WeNoGoDie(m): 10:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
odinson1:

I'm only marrying for Companionship in old age and of course for kids,I don't need the love of another woman. Mother's love has gotten me this far

I'll save the youngest person first of course because the older ones have Lived their lives

But how sure are you your wife will choose you above her own mother? Are you Absolutely sure?

Ignore that fellow. You've said it all and nothing to add.

No woman ever born on earth will come before my mother. Its non negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 13, 2020
odinson1:

I'm only marrying for Companionship in old age and of course for kids,I don't need the love of another woman. Mothers love has got me this far

Most people that marry, marry for companionship and also kids...companionship is tolerating each other.

Most people who claim they don't need the love of other people are the one who need love the most.

A mother love has EXPIRING date, when she dies, it is over, so what do you do next...i guess go sleep at her burial ground.

A man is not obsessed over his mother love...to be sincere, the way you describe a mother love is incestuous.

For the question...you will save the children first, then your wife and your mother the last...this is what you will do.

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 11:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

Most people that marry, marry for companionship and also kids...companionship is tolerating each other.

Most people who claim they don't need the love of other people are the one who need love the most.

A mother love has EXPIRING date, when she dies, it is over, so what do you do next...i guess go sleep at her burial ground.

A man is not obsessed over his mother love...to be sincere, the way you describe a mother love is incestuous.

For the question...you will save the children first, then your wife and your mother the last...this is what you will do.

When are you "real men" Going to understand that There is nothing like love in Relationships and Marriage? The only Man a woman can "love" is Her sons! A mother Will die for her Children but WILL NEVER DIE FOR HER HUSBAND meanwhile, A Man can die for both is wife and kids.

For the Question,I always try to use logic in Everything I do and will never let Emotional attachments get the better of me.
Since my kids are younger,I will save them first followed by my wife because by the time I will decide to marry(which will be about 15 years from now), my mom would have been a little Old by then and so she has already lived her life to the fullest. But if I'm faced with that decision now that my mother is still young and full of life, you already know what my order of Choices would be

2 Likes

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 11:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
WeNoGoDie:

Ignore that fellow. You've said it all and nothing to add.

No woman ever born on earth will come before my mother. Its non negotiable.

Yeah bro, You are not a "real man" grin

Only Men who don't value the Sarcrifices of their mothers will prioritize their wives( who waited for him at the finish line meanwhile the mother was there from the beginning of the race) over their mothers

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Saviolamemphix(m): 11:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
Am never gonna love a bitch, more than my mother and that's on my government name grin cool
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 11:19pm On Dec 13, 2020
odinson1:

When are you "real men" Going to understand that There is nothing like love in Relationships and Marriage? The only Man a woman can "love" is Her sons! A mother Will die for her Children but WILL NEVER DIE FOR HER HUSBAND meanwhile, A Man can die for both is wife and kids.

For the Question,I always try to use logic in Everything I do and will never let Emotional attachments get the better of me.
Since my kids are younger,I will save them first followed by my wife because by the time I will decide to marry(which will be about 15 years from now), my mom would have been a little Old by then and so she has already lived her life to the fullest. But if I'm faced with that decision now that my mother is still young and full of life, you already know what my order of Choices would be

You are just reading from a manual you don't understand.

From what i understood, your mother will die for you and won't die for your father.

You really think, a mother can die for her kids, don't let emotions and movies trick you.

No mother will die for any of her children...that is facts..

Do you know how many people that have been killed, some of this people have mothers, why didnt their mothers come out to exchange her life for their life.

In this world, it is hard to find altruistic people...very hard...

I know what mothers can do...mothers are as selfish and manipulative as the woman( wife) you accused of being selfish and manipulative.

Don't be deceived.

Atleast, you agree that you will save your wife and children before you mum.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Humanoid01(m): 5:39am On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

You are just reading from a manual you don't understand.

From what i understood, your mother will die for you and won't die for your father.

You really think, a mother can die for her kids, don't let emotions and movies trick you.

No mother will die for any of her children...that is facts..

Do you know how many people that have been killed, some of this people have mothers, why didnt their mothers come out to exchange her life for their life.

In this world, it is hard to find altruistic people...very hard...

I know what mothers can do...mothers are as selfish and manipulative as the woman( wife) you accused of being selfish and manipulative.

Don't be deceived.

Atleast, you agree that you will save your wife and children before you mum.

I don't know exactly what you meant with the emboldened text. No offence, but why does it seem like you've not had the best relationship with your mom? Your texts seem to he a little personal.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Urstinho(m): 5:56am On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You are a simp.

A man knows that his mother gave birth to him and a man knows his wife is his mother of his kids...

Who will you save first when your wife, mother and children are drowning?

My wife!
yes my wife!

I know I love my mum, but she's played her part by bringing me to the world. As for the children, we can always make more babies.

Last last it's gonna be a difficult choice.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by odinson1(m): 6:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Urstinho:

My wife!
yes my wife!

I know I love my mum, but she's played her part by bringing me to the world. As for the children, we can always make more babies.

Imagine your wife divorces you the next day
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by uthlaw: 6:17am On Dec 14, 2020
tunize:
In other words all you saying is love your wife less and your mother more abi? Bros you need get sense love your mother and as well love your wife reasons are both are valueable. You nor fit use your mama do wife and your wife do mama but hypothetically your wife plays the role of mother and wife.
but you can still get another woman called wife but for mother's (it irreplaceable) hope you understand now!
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 14, 2020
fûck any bîtch that wants to compete with my mama
I repeat. mom over hoes

to the idiot boss arguing over there, I guess your mama don run comot house since childhood

your mother can't die for you according to you, but know this that your wife can kill you, your mother can't

1 Like

Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 14, 2020
Humanoid01:

I don't know exactly what you meant with the emboldened text. No offence, but why does it seem like you've not had the best relationship with your mom? Your texts seem to he a little personal.

I have a good relationship with my mum but my mum is a human just like your mum.

Your mother wont lay her life for you...that is facts....she will cry and act drama but can't die for you.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by LouiZZZ(m): 12:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
First ask yourself if your wife would prioritize you over her mother, let's take wealth out of the picture first!
Maybe on that ground but generally look at it in a more natural sense... besides you married her from her parents and you formed couple of one flesh...we don't pray for anything disastrous though; but there's a possibility it's a reality...it could result in divorce she will get married again even friends might stay isolated but your Mother, your parents will surely be the one that will be reliable.
So start prioritizing wealth over poverty!
That should be your priority!
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by tunize(m): 11:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
uthlaw:
but you can still get another woman called wife but for mother's (it irreplaceable) hope you understand now!
Mothers are irreplaceable no doubt, but fact still remains you should love your wife and respect her too just like your mom.its all a balance mothers should know their boundaries and wife should also hers.
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by 2dice01: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
You are a simp.

Who will you save first when your wife, mother and children are drowning ?
Why do you niggas always remove father from the equation cheesy

He is worthy to be saved ?
Or he is just a sperm donor

¹Children
²Parent
³Wife
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by 2dice01: 12:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Urstinho:

My wife!
yes my wife!

For your mind now
She will pick you over her parent abi cheesy
Re: Only A "Real Man" Prioritizes His Wife Over His Mother by uthlaw: 12:07am On Dec 15, 2020
tunize:

Mothers are irreplaceable no doubt, but fact still remains you should love your wife and respect her too just like your mom.its all a balance mothers should know their boundaries and wife should also hers.
I ear you sir!

(1) (Reply)

Is This Pregnancy For Me? / Celibacy Before Marriage:what To Do? / Are

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.