Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month (3213 Views)

My Encounter With A Girl I Met On Facebook Not Upto 2minutes / My Girlfriend & I Ended Our Relationship Because Of Reno Omokri's Tweets, Advice / Not Upto 2 Weeks Of Telling Her I Lost My Job, See The Food She Gave Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Onyenna(m): 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Damn!!!!!

Going through all what you wrote really stressed my brain!...... I finally succeeded in reading through....

If all what you wrote about the new girl is true, then, it’s time to abort mission and “JAKPAAA!!””
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Kingfragz: 1:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Babe wey be 'after four already'..... Nawa 4 niggas oo....dey there dey waste time.... undecided
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Angelacruz: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Abort mission.But y cant ur bro propose to d first lady?d first lady left bcus she wasted 7yrs
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Samakus(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
AnonymousIQ:
Bro I just had the most stressful moment of my brain after finally reading your story to the end..

I can't even try it grin
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Greatzeus(m): 6:19pm On Dec 18, 2020
AnonymousIQ:
Bro I just had the most stressful moment of my brain after finally reading your story to the end..
They will say English is not our mother tongue. Imagine the kind of grammar the Op posted. He might be graduate even. What is bad is bad,if I had stopped schooling at SS3, I will still write better than this.
@Op,you went with your brother on a date with his new girlfriend
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Greatzeus(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
WHAT KIND OF NONSENSE STORY DID I JUST READ?
I tire o,the funny thing is it might be a true story but Op grammar is to bad and incoherent to give it the spark it needed.
Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Greatzeus(m): 6:24pm On Dec 18, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Good evening around 1:16am?
You go sch so?
As in ehhn,Op na case grin which one is Nairaland tweeps again biko grin

1 Like

Re: Jealous Annoying Girlfriend I Met Not Upto A Month by Lamanii22(f): 8:57pm On Dec 18, 2020
Can't your brother just break up wiv her ni... Abi ewo lekpe.... Hope your brother hasn't gone intimate with her Sha ...

(1) (2) (Reply)

iLegend This, iLegend That. This Is The Real Story of Everything. [Picture] / Lady Shares Her Encounter When She Was Dating A Rich Guy / This Is What Made Me Loose Interest In Going To Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.