Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved (3821 Views)

What Made You Lose Feelings For Someone You Loved Most? / Masturbation Break-free Challenge. Share Your Break-free Experience! / What Caused Your Break Up With Your Ex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Infolenka: 8:18am On Dec 14, 2020
Share your breakup experiences with someone you loved. What caused the break up and how did you feel afterwards. Are you guys still friends? How long did it take you to forget them and move on?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by YoonSung75: 8:20am On Dec 14, 2020
I will never experience it cool
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by fati2001(m): 8:20am On Dec 14, 2020
NAH EVERY TIME UNAH DEY GET HEART BREAK

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:
No mind them chewing gum boys

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by fati2001(m): 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
MI mind them chewing gum boys
good morning.
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 8:27am On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:

good morning.
Good morning dear how are you doing

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Danielomisco(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2020
Damn bro,some hard stuff this girl is my ideal lady i loved her alot everything was tyt she jst left me in a day,stopped pickin my calls n all forever.Broke me bad...im so so hardened now
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by shamsin6300(m): 8:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
No mind them chewing gum boys
Howfa dear
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 14, 2020
shamsin6300:
Howfa dear
I'm good, you?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:04am On Dec 14, 2020
grin
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
It is well

That time wey i be player i dey break ladies heart like Ice block but nw i don retire
Bt me personally oo have never and will never experience it my mind strong like olumo rock

I hardly fall in love sef na to bang and clean mouth emi ekun

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:25am On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:
fatimah aw fa, dem never break your heart b4?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
Danielomisco:
Damn bro,some hard stuff this girl is my ideal lady i loved her alot everything was tyt she jst left me in a day,stopped pickin my calls n all forever.Broke me bad...im so so hardened now
Those gyals wicked bro sorry
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by thatsleepboy1: 9:33am On Dec 14, 2020
I've never been in love before.

BTW fati2001 is back

Hurrrayyy

Where have u been to these few days na?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 14, 2020
if you check or spy on your spouse's phone and you dont find him or her guilty of anything, pls that person is a rare gem.
i wil keep saying it try to find out what your spouse does on social media. it will shck you. especially whatsapp and facebook messenger.

my love story ended two weeks ago when someone from nairaland here helped me hack my man's whatsapp. what i saw and read made me walk out of a relationship of two years. i loved him yes but i dolged a bullet by leaving.

pls check them out before saying "i do".

the tech guy is here on nairaland. i can drop their contacts if you wish.

this is my mail dami.ojo@yahoo.com

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 14, 2020
Am actually going through a lot right now.. Like seriously, this heart break stuff is really not a joke... I Can't eat, nor sleep well, without thinking about everything we ve gone through.. Most especially my 250k I gave her for business and more..
My dear, wat exactly do i do, to easily let go..
Currently I tried going out with some babes, but The feelings still cries in my heart, I still can't believe love is true

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by shamsin6300(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
I'm good, you?

Same fa longest time
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Cerebellum: 10:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Ejoms:
Am actually going through a lot right now.. Like seriously, this heart break stuff is really not a joke... I Can't eat, nor sleep well, without thinking about everything we ve gone through.. Most especially my 250k I gave her for business and more..
Currently I tried going out with some babes, but The feelings still cries in my heart, I still can't believe love is true

Chai!

Lol...lol

Broda wey mumugrin

U go dash Holosho ur money like that! Tufiakwa! and if nah one bro tell una say make u borrow am, nah borrow o, u go dey do eyes say u no get

Now Toto don clt orange from ur hand give u stonegrin

Arindingrin

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Etinosa1234: 10:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
fatimah aw fa, dem never break your heart b4?

Fati Na underage... Dating her is against the law
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by tayewomi(m): 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
Ejoms:
why will you invest 250k in a gf it's too bad no matter how much u love her,She's not urs until u married just learn ur lesson and move on,can only don l that in marriage and even most of her decision shouldn't be coming Everytime from u let her make decision and invest first before u get involv and support her,sowi bruh

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 14, 2020
U don't understand wat u are saying, is like u are poor.. U know waiting men dey do give women? Just pray you don't fall prey
Cerebellum:

Chai!

Lol...lol

Broda wey mumugrin

U go dash Holosho ur money like that! Tufiakwa! and if nah one bro tell una say make u borrow am, nah borrow o, u go dey do eyes say u no get

Now Toto don clt orange from ur hand give u stonegrin

Arindingrin
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Thanks bro
tayewomi:
why will you invest 250k in a gf it's too bad no matter how much u love her,She's not urs until u married just learn ur lesson and move on,can only don l that in marriage and even most of her decision shouldn't be coming Everytime from u let her make decision and invest first before u get involv and support her,sowi bruh
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:12am On Dec 14, 2020
Etinosa1234:

lmfao
Chaiii
This your comment can make her drink hypo abeg edit am
Fati2001 Na true?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:13am On Dec 14, 2020
Etinosa1234:

lmfao
Chaiii
This your comment can make her drink hypo abeg edit am
Fati2001 Na true?
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:17am On Dec 14, 2020
Poshriel:
if you check or spy on your spouse's phone and you dont find him or her guilty of anything, pls that person is a rare gem.
i wil keep saying it try to find out what your spouse does on social media. it will shck you. especially whatsapp and facebook messenger.

my love story ended two weeks ago when someone from nairaland here helped me hack my man's whatsapp. what i saw and read made me walk out of a relationship of two years. i loved him yes but i dolged a bullet by leaving.

Eiyya sorry
Na wasap spy u use?

Coz no be all wasap, that wasap spy dey work 4
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:23am On Dec 14, 2020
Ejoms:
Eiyya sorry is not easy to move on but it's possible true loue exist but its fvcking rare na golddigger plenty pass dnt stay alone mingle with people or keep your sef busy so that you will nt have chance to be thinking about the past or get this book and read the secret the power by rhonda bryne its gonna help you dear sorry i feel 4 you
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Mrscarter(f): 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Poshriel:

Lol. Do U need U guys ph to do it? I've been wondering for ages how they do that. I thought WhatsApp unhackable
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Silentgroper(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
It is well

That time wey i be player i dey break ladies heart like Ice block but nw i don retire
Bt me personally oo have never and will never experience it my mind strong like olumo rock

I hardly fall in love sef na to bang and clean mouth emi ekun

Oshey, agba awo. Ko por keh
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by blinking001(m): 10:30am On Dec 14, 2020
Came here to read comments. Blue Air oya come and narrate yours. grin
Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by Nobody: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
ok

Re: Please Share Your Break Up Experiences With Someone You Loved by blinking001(m): 10:33am On Dec 14, 2020
Ejoms:
Buhahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This Man The Biggest SIMP You Will See Today Or What?? (photos) / Is It A Guys Duty 2 Always Give His Gf Money For Hair Do. / How Do I Make My Boyfriend Understand That I Cant Marry Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.