Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,254 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:48 AM

Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy (4723 Views)

I Discovered My Fiancee Cheated / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Mandela27: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
THE HARD WAY IS ALWAYS THE LIFE-CHANGING WAY.
Hey bro.glad ur back from ban.
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by VanillaIyce(f): 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Hmmm
This is sad and shouldn't happen to anyone at all..and to think that you are ok,what else is she looking for?
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by bob55dave(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
If you're guy reading this...
Never take girl seriously

I repeat never take girls seriously

I would have showed you guys something worse than this...
But it will be revealing tou many info, d shit is going to happen on the 27th...

Like I said never take girls seriously.
Even if its your wedded wife...
Hard to believe sha... I wish I could share what I know

All na wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free yourself from that slavery and be free. You go still get d pussy no fear...

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Hypnotise: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Assuming the guy had been reading red pill on this forum, all these unfortunate thing no go dey happen to am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by anochuko01(m): 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poor teddy embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by anochuko01(m): 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
How I wish teddy can share his own part of the story.

Chai! Poor teddy embarassed embarassed
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by uni69(f): 5:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na wa o cry
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by SavageResponse(m): 5:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
patoski39:
lefu afar Na, u go xmas 4 me abi make I break d calabash wey baba give me

You mean you still have not broken that calabash? shocked
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by seanwilliam(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Death to simp!!
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Franktom247(m): 7:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na him mama and sisters i pity in all this he has probably not sent them 1 naira this year but here he is worshiping another man pikin this life is beautiful but everything seems like its falling apart mr teddy aka ted d simp keep giving mr givenchy
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Liposure: 7:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bad investment. Next time put your money where your mouth is
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by jimmychang: 7:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
bob55dave:

But it will be revealing tou many info, d shit is going to happen on the 27th...

All na wash!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Free yourself from that slavery and be free. You go still get d pussy no fear...

Gist us na abeg embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

I take God and Allah take beg you
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by BabbanBura(m): 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
lefulefu:
i laugh at guys who think giving allowance to ladies will make her faithful.if its in her blood to enter street she go enter street weda na 10 million u dey give her everyday or 10k every month.Ur woman is a runzgirl so nothing to kill urself over it.Just accept it that u were dating a runzwoman and move on.

I came to that realisation by experience
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
BabbanBura:

I came to that realisation by experience
it can never be denied that experience will always be the best teacher cheesy
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
patoski39:
abi make I break d calabash wey baba give me
i cant fit laugh grin grin

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
lefulefu:
i cant fit laugh grin grin
dae der dae laugh,, d baba sabi work o.. undecided undecided
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by shaksman96(m): 9:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
wahala for who take vagina people serious. na this guy olamide sing 'wonma' for. las las anything u do, wonma do do

1 Like

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by shaksman96(m): 9:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
VanillaIyce:

This is sad and shouldn't happen to anyone at all..and to think that you are ok,what else is she looking for?
Wait 4 her to give her own side of a story, if u want 2 knw wat she is looking for. u can't satisfy a hoe simple
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
when he end up breaking d next girls heart........
Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by NiRfreak(m): 4:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
o n pe. I don't pity simp. Your Niggars told u..but u no hear....cry me river

2 Likes

Re: Man Reveals How His fiancee Cheated On Him With A Sugar Daddy by Mide3367: 5:51pm On Jan 03, 2021
bob55dave:

today na 3rd of January o Bro. Oya reveal am biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee Failed My Test, Am I Overreacting?? / Marrying A Bende (abia State) Girl. / How Can A Guy Die Becaus He Was Raped By Group Of Ladies, Is It Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.