Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (54878 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bro try to remove the kids and mother feathers. Birds in Africa are generally ungrateful. No matter how u feed them, they will run away. It will be waste of life if they escape. Imagine having 3 adults to eat in future. You know wat I'm thinking right? You can also have a zoo at home. It's your right!!!
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Buddy0: 3:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aladegba:
Bro try to remove the kids and mother feathers. Birds in Africa are generally ungrateful. No matter how u feed them, they will run away. It will be waste of life if they escape. Imagine having 3 adults to eat in future. You know wat I'm thinking right? You can also have a zoo at home. It's your right!!!

Nawa oo... You are a mad person.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Buddy0:

Nawa oo... You are a mad person.

This is wat I won't take from you. How dare you say I'm a mad person for giving a friend safety tips on Animal husbandry?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Bullman(m): 3:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
While trying to service my inverters, I came across two adorable baby birds. They have been here for awhile but I thought to share their pictures with you all grin

The Bird is called a laughing dove in english,
In yoruba odere coco. wink

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Buddy0: 3:15pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aladegba:

This is wat I won't take from you. How dare you say I'm a mad person for giving a friend safety tips on Animal husbandry?

Animal husbandry kee you dia. He should leave the innocent birds alone, there are pigeons not chickens. Besides they didn't ask him to take care of them.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Buddy0:

Animal husbandry kee you dia. He should leave the innocent birds alone, there are pigeons not chickens. Besides they didn't ask him to take care of them.

Listen, a bird doesn't have to ask u to take of them. You can help them grow and slaughter peacefully in future when your guests are around.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
While trying to service my inverters, I came across two adorable baby birds. They have been here for awhile but I thought to share their pictures with you all grin

My brother, I'll PM you shortly to enquire about inverters.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by thundafire: 3:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
so it means u are a dirty guy, imagine weeks a bird takes in making a nest and u never for once check ur Inverter.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 16, 2020
U beta kill Dem and eat Dem b4 fly away.... wink wink
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by EdoFirstBorn(m): 3:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
sharpwriter:

Na lie.... Those smaller birds are even the sweetest.

Pepper dem well and step down with the drink of the gods, den sleep off and you will have a revelation of heaven cheesy wink

You talk too much

Stop trying to impress people

Learn to shut up
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by SweetDipBenny(m): 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
With the looks of things, in the next couple of days they will be out in the wild.
And someone else will catch it nd kill it
Savage world
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by mightyhazel: 3:33pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aladegba:

Listen, a bird doesn't have to ask u to take of them. You can help them grow and slaughter peacefully in future when your guests are around.
werey grin
Aladegba:

werey
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Ojady(m): 3:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Is it not strange that the op - someone who can afford an inverter (when a vast majority cannot afford one, stick with 'I pass my neighbor' or candles/lanterns etc) is thinking of eating a bird slightly smaller than his fist... undecided Hmnnn...It is evident that things have Fallen apart and every center is unable to hold...anarchy indeed is loosed upon the soul...
GofundMe appeal pls for the OP...#ItIsNotFunny
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by SerAce(m): 3:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
A palm dove nested by my window one time. Hatched two chicks. I admired them for a while but I a kite that always tried to reach them eventually ate them cry
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Samiah33(m): 3:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Chicken, turkey, yea understandable...not birds
madam they are all birds
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Ifybwoy7: 3:52pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Lol whats the difference aren't they all birds. you should become a vegetarian then.
note I'm not saying he should kill birds o, but you shouldn't have mentioned chicken because its normal to kill chicken.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by KingMicky3286: 3:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
How much is the inverter and spec?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by nams77: 4:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
@op you no dey shame. Na bird you wan chop.
Poverty don reset many nigerians brain. grin

Goodluck on your bed hunting
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by mountmoriah(m): 4:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
what is the name of this birds
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by gungab(m): 4:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Samiah33:

madam they are all birds
embarassed I know. It's still understandable to eat chicken and turkey cos they're delicious embarassed
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
coputa:
No, Nigerians are hungry, they can't keep pet for now.When Buhari leave office, Nigerians will start keeping pet
cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Generalwoodz(m): 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
SerAce:
A palm dove nested by my window one time. Hatched two chicks. I admired them for a while but I a kite that always tried to reach them eventually ate them cry
you live on a pent house ?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by kraftysprouts: 4:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:

Laughing dove
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:09pm On Dec 16, 2020
azraeljaheel:

bird right activist spotted grin grin grin

Funny cheesy
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
Seyzcham91:
You don't need to say

killers don't broadcast their motive
if he wanted them dead they would be dead already without you seeing online

we understand you Just trying to fake Humanly and Animal Lover but if na you, you Pot for don Full by now
Lol believe what you want...I can't eat birds that fly. It's just chicken and turkey I prefer
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Keketu:
hi please are you the yellow girl on nairaland advert ?
Hi, nope

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pandev:
you're more wicked than people who would kill those birds. This kind of birds are meant to fly free in the sky, why cage them? If you so much like pet, go get a chicken or goat, don't be wicked na
cheesy cheesy it's still better than killing them
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Seyzcham91(m): 4:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
haha grin just kidding as well
Thattallgirl:
Lol believe what you want...I can't eat birds that fly. It's just chicken and turkey I prefer
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kunja2:
hahahaha... I'm just laughing reading your comments and there response.. Aliencraft was just using you to catch cruise all along lol. Ever had a bird as a pet before?
It's nice to play along wink
Nah I haven't. I may have one though
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
Seyzcham91:
haha grin just kidding as well
You need cane cheesy
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by grandlexuz(m): 4:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
drezo:

These are bush pigeons I use to have one when I was a little boy, I trained it, it eats everything a human eats. I even gave it tiny balls of swallow and soup grin wink it was my pet, goes out and comes back to the cage but I defeathered it to prevent it from flying so it learnt how to live on the ground and learned the dangers of living on the ground. It died after soldier ants invaded it's cage and I locked the cage that night cry very painful way to die. It was almost human in every way. grin

According to section 345 subsection 42 of the Animal rights code you were complicit in the birds murder. I hearby sentence the soldier ants to death by Rambo powder, and you the accomplice to three bundles of Eba and turkey soup.

Court......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.