Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,412 members, 7,954,637 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:44 AM

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (55371 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Sosanya93(m): 5:00am On Dec 17, 2020
That's a very big inverter ���
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Kunja2: 6:30am On Dec 17, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I get...yea I am grin
nice... Same here too. Mind we get off this space and wander off somewhere else? Maybe WhatsApp or twitter or IG? Whichever one that's most comfortable with you.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by LucemFerre: 7:01am On Dec 17, 2020
Oh, boy... Na you dey power Aso villa?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Miraj22(f): 7:57am On Dec 17, 2020
ohhhh they're so cute cry Look at those wings
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by cardoctor(m): 9:07am On Dec 17, 2020
You must be lucky. Oya start preparing the fire.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by sagieramos(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2020
AFONJACOW:
how much do you think it can cost to build one that can only serve 3 bedroom and parlour flat.. I don't have heavy appliances the heaviest there is 2 air conditioner
3KW system will serve
Are you placing the solar panel on the rooftop? If yes, please be inform that the roof must be tilted to 6 to 15 degree southern hemisphere depending on the location, if otherwise, a special surface for solar panel positioning is recommended for best performance. I'll advice to construct a carport roof with solar panel in such situation

What you'll need:

10 pcs 300W mono solar panel (if a special surface is constructed such as carport). 15 pcs 200W solar panel (if on the house rooftop). 300w panel cost 55k per one

1 pcs 80A MPPT charge controller. It cost 135k

Cable: Size and length of cable needed will be determined by the distance between the solar panel and the charge controller. (The shorter, the better and efficient, hence the reason a special surface is recommended because the system will have to be installed close to it)

Battery: For a start, 4 pcs 200AH gel battery will serve you throughout the night without heavy appliances (such as AC) on it but during the day, an AC can always run. If money is not a problem, I'll recommend lithium polymer battery. It discharge rate is lower and has 4000 cycle compare to 1000 cycle gel battery. 200AH lithium battery cost 200k per 1

Rack: this shouldn't be more than 30k

Inverter: I recommend MPower inverter. It power factor is 1 compare to 0.8 of some other brands. It cost approximately 200k

Joint box

Battery cable

With the above recommendation, you'll be begging PHCN to disconnect your house from the grid
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Kunja2: 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I get...yea I am grin
you know, instead of keeping me on mute, you can as well tell me you ain't cool with us chatting outside of here and I'll just understand that you wanna maintain your privacy dunno. Alright then, message gotten. Cheers wink
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 5:00pm On Dec 18, 2020
Kunja2:
you know, instead of keeping me on mute, you can as well tell me you ain't cool with us chatting outside of here and I'll just understand that you wanna maintain your privacy dunno. Alright then, message gotten. Cheers wink
I'm sorry I kept you on mute
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Kunja2: 5:40pm On Dec 18, 2020
Thattallgirl:
I'm sorry I kept you on mute
no wahala.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by BluntNigerian: 6:52am On Dec 24, 2020
Aliencraft:
With the looks of things, in the next couple of days they will be out in the wild.
I had a similar experience..
A bed nested in my house.
One day, I while the baby-bird was learning flight, it fall to the ground near me, and the mother-bird couldn't come close to save the baby, she kept chirping from the roof.
I picked the baby-bird and put it back into the nest and left... The mother-bird nearly fought me in the process though, but she calmed down immediately I stepped off, and flew into the next to check on her teeny-tiny baby.
Three days later, the nest was empty.
After a week, I dismantled the nest and discarded it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer / A Dog Made FRSC Officials Free The Boss In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.