Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,754 members, 7,809,890 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box (54839 Views)

See This Little Tortoise I Saw At Our Backyard / Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / The Monitor Lizard I Saw At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by low2high: 4:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
Birds too want to cohabit with human.

That is nature for you.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by adecz: 4:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
Doves♥ !!

⏩⏩They only net were there is peace
& ➕ve vibrations..✅✔✅

⏩⏩Expect something good soon❕❕

��✨⭐
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Drizzy5001(m): 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Those birds will go well with Chilled Heineken o grin where their papa ,abi their mama na single mother?

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Kunja2: 4:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
It's nice to play along wink
Nah I haven't. I may have one though

So you knew what you were doing all along abi? Lol bad girl

what kinda bird would you prefer?

If I should think of having a bird for a pet, I'll tilt towards having an eagle. But in general, I think I'll prefer a cat and a monkey
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by SerAce(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
Generalwoodz:
you live on a pent house ?

I live on the top floor of a storey building. Shebi this OP's own is even on the ground floor.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Ratedgang: 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:

Can't harm the mother. If I wanted to catch her I would do that in the night when everywhere is dark but that would be pure wickedness since she is the one feeding her babies.
i knew you were joking. You indeed have a god sense of humor.... kudos. Funny enough animals comes close to who they believe won’t hurt them.... seems you have a good heart. Keep it up.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by lavenderjade(m): 4:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
While trying to service my inverters, I came across two adorable baby birds. They have been here for awhile but I thought to share their pictures with you all grin

Laughing dove... Very funny bird and smart... Brisk and bold also..
Na so so two eggs dem de lay

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
femi4:
you need a pet
I know right!
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 5:02pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kunja2:

So you knew what you were doing all along abi? Lol bad girl

what kinda bird would you prefer?

If I should think of having a bird for a pet, I'll tilt towards having an eagle. But in general, I think I'll prefer a cat and a monkey
grin Of course

I think I'd love parrot cheesy

Parrots are more of the pet type, unlike eagles. Those ones are meant to fly high cheesy

Cat? Not in this part of the world grin Monkeys are hilarious so that's cool
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 5:05pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
With the looks of things, in the next couple of days they will be out in the wild.
Who would wanna eat these cuties?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by happydays1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
While trying to service my inverters, I came across two adorable baby birds. They have been here for awhile but I thought to share their pictures with you all grin
. you're a big boy oh! what's the name of your batteries, I've not seen this type in my more than 17 years in the business
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Obemube35(m): 5:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
dove
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by efficiencie(m): 5:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:

They can. I use to have a bird as pet years back but it got very old and died. But some animals are just meant to be eaten grin

If giants existed and were on top of the food chain...imagine them say: "puny humans are meant to be eaten"!
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by BRATISLAVA: 5:58pm On Dec 16, 2020
Samueltemi337:
I'm still looking for the beauty in this ugly creatures
Lol
They look much better as adults. All baby birds are very ugly
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by luscioustrish(f): 6:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
MrJames007:
Are your organic products NAFDAC approved? smiley

No, not yet
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Cousin9999: 6:25pm On Dec 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Keketu(m): 7:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Hi, nope
wow thanks...

Sorry are you the yellow girl on nairaland advert
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by AntiWailer: 7:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:

Can't kill them. They are still baby birds on able to leave the nest. But if they were adult birds trust me they will be in my pot grin

grin
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by pikechukwu6(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
What is cute here It really look like vultures
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by TPound(m): 8:32pm On Dec 16, 2020
Mutemenot:
Op, borrow me your battery, I wan use am do experiment grin

Iron alumi experiment abi? grin

Nigerians like play sha

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by sagieramos(m): 8:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
AFONJACOW:
How efficient is the inverter because am planning to return to Nigeria and can't stay there for more than 30 minutes without lights , I want something efficient
For instance, 3KVA inverter on 3KW solar panel wouldn't go off throughout a sunny day.

The amount of battery and number of appliances on the inverter will determine how long it will run at night.

The only disadvantage is the high cost to setup. 5KVA solar generator that would run 24hours even in low sunlight can get you 25KVA diesel generator.
Some people will do it for less but if you are buying the recommended components such as Power MPPT voltage regulator and quality battery it will cost you more

It's worth it though, power frequency of solar power is usually smoother than even the power generated from PHCN. This means that any appliances on solar power can never get damage from power surge on normal usage

1 Like

Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Kunja2: 9:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thattallgirl:
grin Of course

I think I'd love parrot cheesy

Parrots are more of the pet type, unlike eagles. Those ones are meant to fly high cheesy

Cat? Not in this part of the world grin Monkeys are hilarious so that's cool
I don't like keeping the regular pets as my pets lol. As for monkeys, I'm kinda of a trouble maker lol so I can relate more with the animal, watching them do there mischievous things always makes me burst laughter grin.

Lemme guess. You're based in Lagos yeah?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Thattallgirl(f): 9:29pm On Dec 16, 2020
Kunja2:
I don't like keeping the regular pets as my pets lol. As for monkeys, I'm kinda of a trouble maker lol so I can relate more with the animal, watching them do there mischievous things always makes me burst laughter grin.

Lemme guess. You're based in Lagos yeah?
I get...yea I am grin
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by obiekunie2: 9:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:
With the looks of things, in the next couple of days they will be out in the wild.

good evening Aliencraft.

sir i guess those inverters are at your house right?

pls are they for solar? what and what can it power?

i mean can it power your washing machines, AC and fridges?
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Rebuke: 9:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
Aliencraft:

This yhur inverter caught my attention oga. Very large in size, what's the power supply like please? I won't mind if yhu say the price too. Thank yhu.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by Christgalaxy(m): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
are you powering the whole community with all those batteries lol
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by AFONJACOW(m): 10:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
sagieramos:

For instance, 3KVA inverter on 3KW solar panel wouldn't go off throughout a sunny day.

The amount of battery and number of appliances on the inverter will determine how long it will run at night.

The only disadvantage is the high cost to setup. 5KVA solar generator that would run 24hours even in low sunlight can get you 25KVA diesel generator.
Some people will do it for less but if you are buying the recommended components such as Power MPPT voltage regulator and quality battery it will cost you more

It's worth it though, power frequency of solar power is usually smoother than even the power generated from PHCN. This means that any appliances on solar power can never get damage from power surge on normal usage
thanks alot... I saw one noiseless generator that runs with water they were advertising online I wanted to give it a try because they said it's efficience and economical compare to others, I wanted to go for it before I saw urs... One funny thing about this generation, it runs with water
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by hansomb: 12:26am On Dec 17, 2020
Aliencraft:

That's the mother, if I catch her ehn na pictures of her in the pot I go post next grin
Maybe na your destiny be that oooo. Nurture it or kill it your choice. My 1 cent.
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by sagieramos(m): 1:00am On Dec 17, 2020
AFONJACOW:
thanks alot... I saw one noiseless generator that runs with water they were advertising online I wanted to give it a try because they said it's efficience and economical compare to others, I wanted to go for it before I saw urs... One funny thing about this generation, it runs with water
Actually, it runs on steam. The steam is pass through a process to generate propane gas. The gas is then use to ignite the engine. I don't know how the generator emit heat to turn water to steam, maybe by burning of coal or burning some other mineral resources, but what I do know is that it's certainly an expensive process. The efficiency of this type of generator is as efficient as 47% compare to solar power which is just 24% in capacity factor. The advantages of solar over steam generator are:

*Energy source is absolutely free from sunlight
*It has few mechanical parts, hence little to no maintenance is required over a long period of time
*It generates the most steady frequency. Induction appliances and any form of appliances work better and last longer on a steady frequency
*It generates very little sounds. You can only hear sound from a spinning fan only when the inverter is delivering more than 50% of its capacity
*It's the cleanest form of energy

Disadvantages:
*Storage/battery is expensive and would start to disintegrate after 1000 circle or 5 to 10 years except the system run on NiCA battery which can last for 30 years but it's even more expensive, nevertheless, the solar panel can last for more than 30 years under normal conditions
*It takes lots of space. 5KVA solar panels arranged intermittently will take a garage space meant for 3 to 4 cars, therefore, solar garage is advisable (just use the solar panel to roof your carport)
Re: Meet The Two Cute Baby Birds I Saw On My Inverter Box by AFONJACOW(m): 2:25am On Dec 17, 2020
sagieramos:

Actually, it runs on steam. The steam is pass through a process to generate propane gas. The gas is then use to ignite the engine. I don't know how the generator emit heat to turn water to steam, maybe by burning of coal or burning some other mineral resources, but what I do know is that it's certainly an expensive process. The efficiency of this type of generator is as efficient as 47% compare to solar power which is just 24% in capacity factor. The advantages of solar over steam generator are:

*Energy source is absolutely free from sunlight
*It has few mechanical parts, hence little to no maintenance is required over a long period of time
*It generates the most steady frequency. Induction appliances and any form of appliances work better and last longer on a steady frequency
*It generates very little sounds. You can only hear sound from a spinning fan only when the inverter is delivering more than 50% of its capacity
*It's the cleanest form of energy

Disadvantages:
*Storage/battery is expensive and would start to disintegrate after 1000 circle or 5 to 10 years except the system run on NiCA battery which can last for 30 years but it's even more expensive, nevertheless, the solar panel can last for more than 30 years under normal conditions
*It takes lots of space. 5KVA solar panels arranged intermittently will take a garage space meant for 3 to 4 cars, therefore, solar garage is advisable (just use the solar panel to roof your carport)

how much do you think it can cost to build one that can only serve 3 bedroom and parlour flat.. I don't have heavy appliances the heaviest there is 2 air conditioner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Enraged Monkeys Kill 250 DOGS In India / The Snake I Killed In My Kitchen This Evening / This Pussycat Was Killed By My Electric Transformer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.