Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks (1633 Views)

Man Holds Traditional Marriage Just To Sleep With 'Hard To Get' Lady, Dumps Her / Lady Uses N3m Her Fiancé Sent Her For Their Marriage To Process Visa & Travelled / She Chased Me Out Of Her House Because I Lasted For 20 Mins - Read My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by trendysturvs(f): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
When Emmanuel Peter started this journey two weeks ago, he thought it was going to last for a very long time.

Sadly, it ended just two weeks after. Emmanuel an aide worker was captured by Boko Haram and was killed leaving his poor bride a young widow all alone.

Emmanuel's profile was updated on the 11th of December saying he was dead already.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/how-aid-worker-emmanuel-peter-captured-by-boko-haram-was-killed-two-weeks-after-wedding-endsars/

Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by amiibaby(f): 1:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Rip
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by Freestainworld(m): 1:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
So sad, RIP to Mr Emmanuel.
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by fati2001(m): 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
SO PAINFUL..
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by Donspicey: 1:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
What a life........

But wait ooooo

No no no no.........

Dat woman need to be investigated.........

Women nowadays re not to be trusted......

Like the one above me....

Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by Kobicove(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
trendysturvs:
When Emmanuel Peter started this journey two weeks ago, he thought it was going to last for a very long time.

Sadly, it ended just two weeks after. Emmanuel an aide worker was captured by Boko Haram and was killed leaving his poor bride a young widow all alone.

Emmanuel's profile was updated on the 11th of December saying he was dead already.

https://tsbnews.com/2020/12/how-aid-worker-emmanuel-peter-captured-by-boko-haram-was-killed-two-weeks-after-wedding-endsars/

Wow! So this guy was eventually murdered angry

What exactly do the terrorists hope to gain by killing him?
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Donspicey:
What a life........

But wait ooooo

No no no no.........

Dat woman need to be investigated.........

Women nowadays re not to be trusted......

Like the one above me....
seriously no trust anything that bleed blood for days without dying
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by meobizy(f): 1:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Here I was thinking the marriage packed up. This is unfortunate but regular news.
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by paulolee(m): 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
jus too bad..
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
No pity from this side
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by shamsin6300(m): 2:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
PopSmoke:
No pity from this side

May stray bullet from robbers jam U #Amin
Re: Sad! Their Marriage Just Lasted For 2 Weeks by adekemi45600: 4:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Here I was thinking the marriage packed up. This is unfortunate but regular news.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Your Help Guys / I'm Going To Shock A Lot Of People Tomorrow Morning With One Of My Dark Stories. / Should I Start A Business With My Girlfriend?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.