Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,550 members, 7,812,757 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity (12355 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Truthissupreme: 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Op are you trying to cash cruise or what?

Na you no get money Na you dey yab states.

Asaba/Warri has good roads with neat environment
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Op are you trying to cash cruise or what?

Na you no get money Na you dey yab states.

Asaba/Warri has good roads with neat environment

Kai which kind warri.. if I show you pictures of warri now u go pick race

1 Like

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Steve0979(m): 3:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Ogbeni there is nothing developed about the north.. it's just 5% of the whole north that is decent the rest are nothing to write home about. Hausa people wey still dey live for fulani sentiment at this century
guy travel and c I am not from north but av been to most if not all north an States.and also southern states.apart from uyo and porthacout I see no city u will to yola,Jo's,Maiduguri, bauchi.note am a military man

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:
Base on the one you have visited. What state in Nigeria do you think exhibit all this characteristics?. Don't come and mention lagos oo. Lagos is the worst place to live on Earth

Owerri is the perfect place you need to stay based on your criteria. The city is beautiful, serene, has an amazing night life, relatively safe, and good power supply in parts of the city like Spibat area. The only drawback is bad roads but you can always take alternative routes that are good. Owerri is just another Abuja on a low budget.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Steve0979:
guy travel and c I am not from north but av been to most if not all north an States.and also southern states.apart from uyo and porthacout I see no city u will to yola,Jo's,Maiduguri, bauchi.note am a military man

I respect you as a military man.. but there is nothing developed about the north honestly the development in North did not pass Abuja Kano and some part of kaduna... The rest northern state are completely useless.. road is not development cuz I know most northern strate has good roads but still most of them street are just empty and covered with bushes even the so uyo is nothing to write home about apart from the good roads there is nothing there again .. funny when Nigerians see roads as development

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
BastardWike:

Owerri is the perfect place you need to stay based on your criteria. The city is beautiful, serene, has an amazing night life, relatively safe, and good power supply in parts of the city like Spibat area. The only drawback is bad roads but you can always take alternative routes that are good. Owerri is just another Abuja on a low budget.

Osogbo is far better thank you

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bornu state ticks all the boxes.

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 3:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Thought u would argue about it... Onitsha is just like Lagos mainland too rough and polluted the [s]only decent state in the east is enugu the rest are nothing to write home about.. fact[/s]

Lol, you peddled fallacy out of ignorance and still call it fact. SMH. I have been to many states in both South and North, and I can tell you that Owerri is beautiful. Awka, Abakiliki, Umuahia are also not bad.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Thought u would argue about it... Onitsha is just like Lagos mainland too rough and polluted the only decent state in the east is enugu the rest are nothing to write home about.. fact
I can bet it no Yoruba land is better than those "nothing to write home about"
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 3:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Osogbo is far better thank you

"Oshogbo far better than Owerri" shocked shocked You're obviously a complete village man who hasn't stepped out of his state of origin. I have been to Oshogbo and I can tell you in all honesty that Oshogbo can never be compared to Owerri. Both cities are miles apart.

In this modern age with advanced internet technology, it is inexcusable when people will still choose to revel in ignorance. Why not Google Owerri or even check satellite pictures before making your ridiculous claims. Comparing Oshogbo to Owerri is like comparing Abuja to Ibadan.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Depressed101: 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
NobleAngell:
Well, your best bet would have been Jos, Abuja but since the North is a no no for you,

Then I suggest Calabar or Porth Harcourt
calaber secure?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 3:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
na u Sabi, I no dey promote the state , I'm stating the fact.
I'm not even from adamawa state, the fact you don't like the state doesn't mean u should speak bad of it, or criticize someone that likes the place.. you are even a traveller sef,yet you claim to know the state in and out.
You must have passed the outskirts not even the city sef...
Lol bro i understand you am nt criticizing the state na the pot hole wey u say make me vex

Nw as per the travel i supply goods to places bro so if na the city i dey enter am well well have spend more than 8month in inside adamawa without travelling out up till nw i get people 4 jimeta and mubi

Is nt up to three days sef wey one girl from maiha call me just to greet me.

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

I can bet it no Yoruba land is better than those "nothing to write home about"

Osogbo is far better than all your smelly eastern state.. come and see the rate your brothers are running to osgobo and falling in love with the city some of them even vowed not to step their leg in igboland again.. even ado ekiti the hill city is more beautiful than most of your state... Ik you will soon start posting Brown roofs pictures now but every state has their own slum even the Brown roof in ado ekiti and osogbo are not even much

9 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by TEDHorsePower: 3:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
The best place to live a cool life in Nigeria is Awka, almost 20hrs light, beautiful homes, serene, beautiful people, etc. Abuja, Uyo, Calabar are equally good.

Major economic/commercial hubs Lagos, Port Harcourt, Onitsha, Kano, Warri, etc., top the list.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
BastardWike:

"Oshogbo far better than Owerri" shocked shocked You're obviously a complete village man who hasn't stepped out of his state of origin. I have been to Oshogbo and I can tell you in all honesty that Oshogbo can never be compared to Owerri. Both cities are miles apart.

Shut up u did not go to any osogbo and yes i stand one my point osogbo is far better than owerri..the development in owerri is just in o.o1 of the city the rest part of the city are trash.owerri with bad roads everywhere

11 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by dollytino4real(f): 3:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
so full delta no folow?

1 Like

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
BastardWike:

In this modern age with advanced internet technology, it is excusable when people will still choose to revel in ignorance. Why not Google Owerri or even check satellite pictures before making your ridiculous claims. Comparing Oshogbo to Owerri is like comparing Abuja to Ibadan.

The only reason why u people don't see the beauty of osogbo is because we don't have much vloggers from the state unlike owerri that if u check YouTube u will see about 100 vloggers showing u owerri alone.. my brother Google image no fee help u visit osgobo for urself

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 3:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Osogbo is far better than all your smelly eastern state.. come and see the rate your brothers are running to osgobo and falling in love with the city some of them even vowed not to step their leg in igboland again.. even ado ekiti the hill city is more beautiful than most of your state... Ik you will soon start posting Brown roofs pictures now but every state has their own slum even the Brown roof in ado ekiti and osogbo are not even much
I knew you opened this thread to promote your brown roof enclave.

I won't exchange word with a brown roof dweller.

Osogbo will not even make top 15 state capitals in the South? Imagine even bringing Ado Ekiti into this, the worst state capital in the south

7 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by ThatFairGuy1: 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
All your requirements can only be met in Osun.

6 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=OfficialAPCNig post=97061054]
I knew you opened this thread to promote your brown roof enclave.

I won't exchange word with a brown roof dweller.

Osogbo will not even make top 15 state capitals in the South? Imagine even bringing Ado Ekiti into this, the worst state capital in the south[/quote

I repeat stop osogbo is not brown roofs most of u will just sit down in Lagos and start claiming u have been to all south west state... Yh there are brown roofs in osogbo but they are very few and who told you ado ekiti is worst? No one u eastern state has more good roads and beauty than ado.. it's fact.. if ado ekiti is worst than what is aba and abakaliki

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shut up u did not go to any osogbo and yes i stand one my point osogbo is far better than owerri..the development in owerri is just in o.o1 of the city the rest part of the city are trash.owerri with bad roads everywhere
Osogbo better than Owerri?

Wetin we no go hear from this yorubas. Apart from providing safe haven for yahoo boys there is nothing good about Osogbo.

At least we once saw a picture of Rauf campaigning in Osun. We also saw pictures of osogbo when the tribunal declared Adeleke as Governor.

Deceive your fellow Yorubas not us.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Nobody: 3:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Thought u would argue about it... Onitsha is just like Lagos mainland too rough and polluted the only decent state in the east is enugu the rest are nothing to write home about.. fact
Don't have time for u bro ...where in my reply did I mention onitsha ? Awka and onitsha are the same place in your brain ?

Infact no vex u hear ?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
[quote author=Cashsteady post=97061174][/quote] Travel una no dey gree.
Ado dey crawl where Abakiliki is.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Wetin we no go hear from this yorubas. Apart from providing safe haven for yahoo boys there is nothing good about Osogbo.

At least we once saw a picture of Rauf campaigning in Osun. We also saw pictures of osogbo when the tribunal declared Adeleke as Governor.

Do u want me to show u the brown roof part of ur so called owerri?

3 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Do u want me to show u the brown roof part of ur so called owerri?
OK.
Let's compare with Osogbo.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Travel una no dey gree.

Ado dey crawl where Abakiliki is.

The question is have u been to ado before? If I go out now and start snapping pictures. Of ado u will think say na another London..

3 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Sammy07: 3:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Have you been to osogbo?

Sure, very well.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Savie(m): 4:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Damnnn Have you visited Akwa Ibom?? Apart Uyo Many LGAs in Akwa Ibom have 22 to 23 power supply a day with good roads Like Ikot ekpene, Ikono, Itu and Eket.

6 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 4:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

[s]

The only reason why u people don't see the beauty of osogbo is because we don't have much vloggers from the state unlike owerri that if u check YouTube u will see about 100 vloggers showing u owerri alone.. my brother Google image no fee help u visit osgobo for urself[/s]

Nonsense!
There is nothing in Oshogbo to be proud of, that's why most people don't bother to video it. Anyways, there are still a few videos on YouTube about Oshogbo but they're quite disgusting to view. The town is just a glorified slum settlement!

I have been to Oshogbo and it's a SHITHOLE!

6 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 4:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
OfficialAPCNig:

Don't mind that ignorant boy! Who in his right senses will compare a ghetto settlement like Oshogbo to a beautiful city like Owerri??

Nairaland is where you will see all manner of ridiculousness.

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Nokio1: 4:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
kankara in katsina all the service chiefs do vigilante good road's cheap cow meat

1 Like

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Kapilta(m): 4:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sammy07:
Ondo, Osun (electricity is 20hrs)
Na power supply wahala and too much sun go pursue am commot Ondo state. Cashsteady(OP), go Osogbo jeje. Good road, na u light go tire. E never get city exposure sha but e dey serene small.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Another Fuel Subsidy Protest In Ibadan? / Maikanti Baru Emerges Chairman NGA Advisory Board / Don't Allow Buhari To Decimate Judiciary - Coalition Of Laywers Warns Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.