Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity (12489 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OfficialAPCNig: 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Newton85:

Whatever delusions make you sleep better at night. Just go back home, that's all. Stop infesting other people's lands like refugees from war-torn countries. Be ashamed for once. I mean, you don't see Yorubas from "brown roof enclave" running to your lands. There's just nothing in your lands to attract people. Go home, Okoro.
One Nigeria Amaka!
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by HitlerGaddafi: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:

Haba nothern state is a big no for me.. I cannot come and risk my life the only nothern state I can visit is kwara but the rest no be me
Why do you people always make this mistake of calling kwara north .
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by jumper524(m): 10:00am On Dec 15, 2020
jos town.
cheap living standard, steady light, good roads, conducive weather, improved security in recent years and much more.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by jumper524(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
ggood:

Don't near Calabar if you want to develop , Calabar is backward State, with high cost of living, no Electricity no good road, thug's every where
Calabar has no good roads and electricity??
bros we are in Nigeria, roads in Calabar is much better than majority states in Nigeria plus their electricity supply is top notch.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by OVB123: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Truthissupreme:
Op are you trying to cash cruise or what?

Na you no get money Na you dey yab states.

Asaba/Warri has good roads with neat environment

Which good road an neat environment in delta state? abi na joke u dey joke?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Noneroone(m): 10:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Tmlivesport:

Abuja still remain one of the safest place in Nigeria

When I say Abuja I am not talking of all those places with low cost housing, i.e Nyanya, Karu, Orozo, jikwe, kurudu, mpape and all the likes, I mean places where you can even drive by 1am without stress. Prepare like 1,500,000 to 2,500,000 for rent

Just as someone said in page 1, your monthly salary should not be less than 400,000 to enjoy Abuja else na all those holdup axis you will find yourself
which place wouldn't you enjoy with a salary of 400000? Abuja is good but it's cost of living is quite beyond the reach of a legitimate earner. Many of those estates are unoccupied. legitimate earners like private employees and civil servants who can't access govt low hosing schemes cost are pushed to low hood areas or start small bussines to complement their earnings and live more decent life. So let's talk about cities that emerged organically.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 11:57am On Dec 15, 2020
4ckyou:

Oga nothing they yola, I agree they have stable power supply, but road is bad and security is zero, even boko HARAM do attack some parts of adamawa
I agree with you , when u said some parts, can u list any state with 100% security, without cases of Kidnapping, herdmen attack or Armed robbery. U never go there before u dey follow me argue
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 11:58am On Dec 15, 2020
favor914:
Even Atiku that spends most of the time in Dubai doesn’t agree.
doesn't agree on what exactly, on electricity abi , wetin?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 11:59am On Dec 15, 2020
shaksman96:
na only light dey here 247, road try small sha, the rest na zero. Na self vigilante ohh, shila boys dey rob people day and night
I know shilah boys attack
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Nobody: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
dumb people every where... really sad you guys don't know the difference between STATE and CITIES...

and someone was comparing Owerri and Osogbo

Hahaha ha
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by edoairways: 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Awka ,enugu , asaba ,uyo ( security been bad this last month ) port Harcourt gives u everything lagos can be expensive
No stable power in Asaba or is there ?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by edoairways: 2:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:

Osogbo is far better than all your smelly eastern state.. come and see the rate your brothers are running to osgobo and falling in love with the city some of them even vowed not to step their leg in igboland again.. even ado ekiti the hill city is more beautiful than most of your state... Ik you will soon start posting Brown roofs pictures now but every state has their own slum even the Brown roof in ado ekiti and osogbo are not even much
Ado Ekiti is not beautiful.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by 4ckyou: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Drizzy5001:
I agree with you , when u said some parts, can u list any state with 100% security, without cases of Kidnapping, herdmen attack or Armed robbery. U never go there before u dey follow me argue

No I never go there, na your house I go, there's insecurity in every area, but the security have levels.
Even in America there's insecurity.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Bossose(m): 4:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I will live in sambisa before considering edo.

For real Ekpoma in Edo state is a good place to live if you have money
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Yankee101: 5:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
BastardWike:

You're funny. There are different classes of hotel in Owerri. Runs girls are never allowed to hang around high class hotels, it's only in the smaller ones you will see such, besides, is he going to be living in a hotel?

I can't remember the last time I saw or even heard of violent robbery in Owerri, it's very rare my brother.

Land fights occur when you don't do your due diligence before buying land. I'm an estate agent in Owerri and I have never been involved in land disputes that resulted in fight. Land disputes is even far more common in places like Lagos and P.H. than Owerri.

Concord and all those relatively new hotels behind it are the cream de la cream. I've stayed there and there were girls at night by the stairs near my door!

I don't want to teach you bad thing, but someone in the hotel(s) has a picture library of girls to choose from (HIV/AIDS, STDs, don't do it!)

And violent crimes no dey? You no sabi owerri be that. The corridor from Benin express way to Asaba, through Onitsha to Owerri na robbery corridor. They were the MVPs before Abuja to Kaduna took over.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by BastardWike: 5:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yankee101:

Concord and all those relatively new hotels behind it are the cream de la cream. I've stayed there and there were girls at night by the stairs near my door!

I don't want to teach you bad thing, but someone in the hotel(s) has a picture library of girls to choose from (HIV/AIDS, STDs, don't do it!)

And violent crimes no dey? You no sabi owerri be that. The corridor from Benin express way to Asaba, through Onitsha to Owerri na robbery corridor. They were the MVPs before Abuja to Kaduna took over.

The bold part has always been their normal way, it's not a new thing. Again, you can easily pick up runs girls around the clubs attached to these hotels but they're never allowed to loiter in the lobby of the classy hotels.

Violent robbery in Owerri? That's fake news because such rarely happens. It's a once in a long while something. More violent robbery takes place in Benin, most SW cities and others than Owerri. If you're talking about petty robbery like bag snatching or burglary I will agree but violent robbery like robbing a bank or engaging police in a shootout? That's a no no!
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Yankee101: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
BastardWike:

The bold part has always been their normal way, it's not a new thing. Again, you can easily pick up runs girls around the clubs attached to these hotels but they're never allowed to loiter in the lobby of the classy hotels.

Violent robbery in Owerri? That's fake news because such rarely happens. It's a once in a long while something. More violent robbery takes place in Benin, most SW cities and others than Owerri. If you're talking about petty robbery like bag snatching or burglary I will agree but violent robbery like robbing a bank or engaging police in a shootout? That's a no no!

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/one-dead-others-injured-as-nscdc-armed-robbers-clash-in-imo/amp/

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/25/imo-police-arrest-29-suspected-kidnappers-armed-robbers/amp/

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/224358-five-killed-owerri-bank-robbery.html

Besides boko haram and the bandits, which are more recent menaces, no place has more brutal crimes than the Benin, Asaba, Owerri, Port Harcourt Axis. NO OTHER PLACE IN NAIJA COMES CLOSE TO THEIR NUMBER AND BRUTALITY
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Vlain: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:

Shut up u did not go to any osogbo and yes i stand one my point osogbo is far better than owerri..the development in owerri is just in o.o1 of the city the rest part of the city are trash.owerri with bad roads everywhere

U asked for people opinion and they gave U. Yet U still bash them. What then is the purpose of this Ur thread since U have defeated the primary goal which is people's honest opinion.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
olril17:

you are an idiatt..
I've been to owerri..was in nkwere or wareva 4 Nysc and pls wats so special about owerri..absolutely nothing...Osogbo is a fantastic fast growing city..
oponu ofoo..do u know the number of owerri indigenes in Osogbo alone?
I've never heard of an osun indigine talking of going to stay in owerri..4 wat reason naa
I know one of them who even works at our LAUTECH..some owerri indigenes are part of osun civil service..and they live right here in osogbo and have even built house here.
if owerri is all u mentioned why can't those owerri guys stays there instead of rushing to stay in osogbo?
oloriburuku,oloripelebe omo ibo..
osenuu tipolo bi igba iruu
The way you guys reason amazes me and speaks a lot about your world view of life.

I grew up in Benue where we have tons of Igbo people even in the most remote areas. Going by your logic; does it mean Benue is more developed than Anambra or even any eastern state?

Easterners travel to areas where they can dominate. Places where they can compete favorably. Untapped territories.

But I don't expect you to understand any of these because your world-view is shallow. You guys have no foresight or business acumen.

Your kinsmen would rather remain in their state of origin to jostle for non-existent civil service jobs, than to relocate to another distant state where they can explore new business opportunities.

Which state are you in again? Now go to your main market and tell me majority of those who own shops in that market. Yes, in your own land.

Open up your mind and stop using the number of emigrants to comparatively measure development.

If you see an untapped opportunity to make money even in an interior village, relocate to the place Asap.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Oladeji245(m): 6:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
The way you guys reason amazes me and speaks a lot about your world view of life.

I grew up in Benue where we have tons of Igbo people even in the most remote areas. Going by your logic; does it mean Benue is more developed than Anambra or even any eastern state?

Easterners travel to areas where they can dominate. Places where they can compete favorably. Untapped territories.

But I don't expect you to understand any of these because your world-view is shallow. You guys have no foresight or business acumen.

Your kinsmen would rather remain in their state of origin to jostle for non-existent civil service jobs, than to relocate to another distant state where they can explore new business opportunities.

Which state are you in again? Now go to your main market and tell me majority of those who own shops in that market. Yes, in your own land.

Open up your mind and stop using the number of emigrants to comparatively measure development.

If you see an untapped opportunity to make money even in an interior village, relocate to the place Asap.

rant from an ajokutamamumii..
I'll pass
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

I'll pass
I gave you a brotherly advice. If you don't have the foresight to detect opportunities and follow them, you may end up poor.

A friend just finished building his house in Lome, Togo. It's less than 5 years he went there for business.

Going by your logic; does that mean Lome is more developed than Abuja?

Okay.

We have several Chinese workers here. Does that mean Nigeria is more developed than China?

They were smart enough to see a business opportunity and follow it.

Read meaning into my posts or you may end up like the vast majority of Nigerians:

POOR.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gracchus:
Don't mind the fools. I freaking want our governors to have autonomy so they can actually ban internal migration, especially for these lots who constitute nothing but nuisance to our society. Can u imagine they brought their baby factory business to the southwest, their mud enclave is no longer conducive for them, bunch of vermins.
grin grin If your governor get mind, make him ban them and see if the economy of your state won't crumble.

You think say na by making mouth? Your governors know better than frustrated urchins like yourself.

You criticize those legitimately hustling to make ends meet, but your agbero brothers beg and extort them daily.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Newton85:

Chinese are in Nigeria to construct infrastructures. Heck, they even lend Nigeria money to provide infrastructures for us. And many Nigerians are also in China. Plenty of your people are infesting our "brown roof enclave" in droves while the last thing Yorubas will do is move to your erosion-ravaged hellhole! Your people are bringing baby factory, armed robbery and kidnapping (Evans) here. Go home and enjoy your "deveroped" Owerri and Onitsha.
See this one. The Chinese and Lebanese are taking over various businesses in Lagos. They have the foresight; something in common with the igbos.

Sit there and keep wailing.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Miracle1991: 6:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:

Ogbeni there is nothing developed about the north.. it's just 5% of the whole north that is decent the rest are nothing to write home about. Hausa people wey still dey live for fulani sentiment at this century
where is your state? Muguuuu
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gracchus:
What are the fools and vagrants below doing in ibadan?
This guy is so petty. God! cry
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IkpuMmadu: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

I'll pass
but he is saying the truth..... Was at Ibadan...Iwo road is just terrible
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by IncredibleWrite: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Miracle1991:
where is your state? Muguuuu
The guy created a thread and people thought he needed honest suggestions.

It wasn't long before he exposed his bigotry. No state meets his standard apart from "Osogbo". Same person wailing that Abuja, Uyo and others are costly cities.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Oladeji245(m): 6:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
IkpuMmadu:
but he is saying the truth..... Was at Ibadan...Iwo road is just terrible
while SE is Paradise...and ur Igbo brothers dey Iwo road..I wonder why one will choose hell in Ibadan over Paradise of SE.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Gracchus: 10:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s][/s]
IncredibleWrite:
grin grin If your governor get mind, make him ban them and see if the economy of your state won't crumble.

You think say na by making mouth? Your governors know better than frustrated urchins like yourself.

You criticize those legitimately hustling to make ends meet, but your agbero brothers beg and extort them daily.

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Gracchus: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
[s][/s]
IncredibleWrite:

[s][/s] Trash from an incestuous bastard!! My people can decide to do whatever they want to do on their land it's their fuccking land and not yanmiiri dodondaya land, lmao. One of our governors once deported your sorry asses,did that stop y'll from returning?No b cry una cry over all the place like starved Billy goats? Economy collapse my foot,before you vagrant bastards started coming our economy was standing,we built a standard university that your region can only dream of,by the time y'll vagabondsrreturn to your midland enclave,our region would continue to be,thanks to our stars,we share nothing in common with y'll,nnot land borders,nor waterways,nnothing at all,something to be grateful for. Y'll should fucck of the to your godamned region.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Gracchus: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
IncredibleWrite:
See this one. The Chinese and Lebanese are taking over various businesses in Lagos. They have the foresight; something in common with the igbos.

Sit there and keep wailing.
OH, so it's now the Chi ese that take over Lagos economy, I thought y'll claimed you control 100% of Lagos economy, same way y'll claimed to own all the properties in Lagos, to the extent that even the governor sleeps under falomo bridge he has no house, but, alas, you fools still turn around to cry wolf about Yoruba landlords denying you houses, lmao, it's very rich, coming from people who already own all the properties.

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Gracchus: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oladeji245:

I'll pass
I don4t know who asked him for the story of his life. They should just fucck off from our region,you can't be hating and saying trash about us and still think you can peacefully dwell among us, ko le werk. They are already here crying that "they just want to Live", lmao grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

2023: Ahmed Lawan Refutes Reports Of Withdrawal, Says He Will Win Primary / Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / 5 Students Assault Teachers In Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.