Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,157 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? (474 Views)

What Is The Minimum You Should Earn In A Month To Consider Marriage / This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Will Surely End Up Like This!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by AMAARSALAN: 1:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
How much money must be in your account for you to consider marriage?
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
9 Billion RANDS

Continue Saving ooooo,
No go Marry!!!!
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by Juliusmomoh: 1:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor and fati2001 .. Should i tell him ?
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by phrancys001(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
70 trillion Zimbabwe dollars
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by LeeSantos(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
do they even use money here in Sw?
call her inside, giiam belle. gbam she don pack come Ur parents house.
not for here, but I hardly see marriage ceremony, FEW like 1/100

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by paulolee(m): 1:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
30 billion for my akant
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
At least a few millions as saving apart from one or two assets and after I must have deducted money required for the occasion.
I won't get married till I'm financially doing well because once you get married, you're no longer responsible for just yourself but also your partner and then kids along the line. I no wan hear stories that touch.
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by MJBOLT: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
i'm not asking for much,just 250,000 bitcoins and i'm satisfied.

Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by SILENTandSMART2: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
200 naira is okay aswear wink smiley

smiley
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by bob55dave(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why is that people don't take questions seriously in the forum anymore.
You don't have anything to say. Don't comment
Must you comment?

Did they put gun in your head and say comment or die?

1 Like

Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Juliusmomoh:
Zzor and fati2001 ..
Should i tell him ?
Tell him, money isn't everything, as long as your partner is happy and contented with what you have then you are good to go
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by Juliusmomoh: 4:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Zzor:
Tell him, money isn't everything, as long as your partner is happy and contented with what you have then you are good to go
Don't mind the OP..
him no even get shi shi
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by chibinobim16259: 4:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
i'm not asking for much,just 250,000 bitcoins and i'm satisfied.
Re: How Much Money Must Be In Your Account For You To Consider Marriage? by officialbeffinb(m): 5:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
married people should drop past question and expenditure

(1) (Reply)

Epic Replies A Contortionist Received After Posting These Pic (photos) / I Am Not Happy With My Wife, I Want A Divorce - Mercy Ada Jesus Husband Cries Ou / Will 2k Get A Birthday Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.