Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise (75440 Views)

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Adakintroy: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2020
My kingdom is not of this world.

_jesus Christ.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by seborrhic: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
SocialJustice:
Expensive ghetto.
An estate having 2 swimming pools and a children's playground is what constitutes luxurious living in banana island of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Smashspesh(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Wetin concern us with Banana Island. Here at Tonga Towers we dey follow Jagaban drag domot daily.

No cap
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by SweetCunt97(f): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2020
How can I pay billions for a house and I'll be seeing my neighbor's house? Or I go stand for gate dey see main house? Mtcheew

Go abroad and see house that cost less with more land.

5 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by winterfell007(m): 11:44am On Dec 15, 2020
There's nothing to which men cling more tenaciously to than the previledge of class. We exalt things that should be considered basic for good and healthy living. Tufiakwa undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
And right there across from it on the other side is the sprawling Makoko ghetto. What a contrast

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by magzey: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
A beg who for help me get an Apartment there iam tired of staying in Hostel. undecided grin grin

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by RuddyFusion(m): 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
You couldn't even do a video or get better pictures of the place with all these long text...who does that to a suppose visual content?

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by SocialJustice: 11:47am On Dec 15, 2020
seborrhic:

An estate having 2 swimming pools and a children's playground is what constitutes luxurious living in banana island of Nigeria.
With no power or appropriate security. Everyone landlard is a mini government. Rubbish.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Onlinesmart: 11:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Emzenoz:
I'm not Igbo but its true.... its obvious
Nothing is obvious. What's obvious is that you and that dimwits are mad. How can you compare one stupid sibat with banana island? That mugu was even saying they've bought all the lands there lol �. Are you mumus being paid for chest beating? Seems it's a poverty alleviation program sponsored by some igbos.

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Guest911: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2020
No it’s not
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by SocialJustice: 11:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Naijboy:

That picture is not Banana island, it is Lagos island. You can see the central mosque at Nnamdi Azikiwe street.
I know Lagos and I've been to Ikoyi and I say it is an expensive slum.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Hallabee1(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:
Even spibat area for owerri fine pass this afonja slum
Nnewi has more billionaires than this shitty place too

But the government like to demote everything Igbo and paint us black
Zoo country

something is wrong with your brain
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Hallabee1(m): 12:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Herrymax:

can you show me the type of Houses in that your sibat abi wetin you call am

him need slap

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Hallabee1(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up
Even ur so called Banana island, we have almost bought all the lands and houses there
We account for 80 of home owners there and that’s the fact

who ask you ppl to develop for us... you need correct slap
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by AFONJACOW(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
You need to visit palm Jumeirah or Polo estate to see what paradise is all about

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by CapitalBank: 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up
Even ur so called Banana island, we have almost bought all the lands and houses there
You are an impostor.... stop this please. stop it.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Hallabee1(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Orire01:
Nah today?

I still sell affordable laptops with free delivery and pay on delivery.

Details on my signature.
i need one, i go call you
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by CapitalBank: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hallabee1:

who ask you ppl to develop for us... you need correct slap
he is an impostor.. no fall for that shit.. i be igbo guy and i know he is intentionally doing this because of past history.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by hustla(m): 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Over priced, low quality, nonsense houses

You are just paying for the name
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by hustla(m): 12:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
You need to visit palm Jumeirah or Polo estate to see what paradise is all about

Polo estate is in dubai?
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Zaccshegzy(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up
Are you among the 'we' you mentioned here?
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by olasaad(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
sgtponzihater1:
One of the overpriced estate in Nigeria. The cost of banana Island is an attestation that of a wide gap between the rich and the poor, and how the rich try to oppress the poor.

What Banana Island looks like is what every street in Nigeria should be. No one needs to travel for miles to enjoy social amenities. Every locality should have a park where people can relax, that should not be a luxury.

Several estates in South Africa, UK etc are much more organized, and beautiful than banana Island, yet much cheaper.

One thing I notice around Ajah downward. All the estates, most especially the one in the right enjoy 24hours electricity while the left side that host the communities like Awoyaya, Bogija, melate down to Eleko ma not see light for days, not to talk of other basic amenities.

4 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Emzenoz(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
Nothing is obvious. What's obvious is that you and that dimwits are mad. How can you compare one stupid sibat with banana island? That mugu was even saying they've bought all the lands there lol �. Are you mumus being paid for chest beating? Seems it's a poverty alleviation program sponsored by some igbos.
Nairaland gives rooms to all kind of insult though. imagine you telling me I'm mad one on one. you Already know what that means. if you can't be constructive with ideas online, don't buy data.

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by AFONJACOW(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
hustla:

Polo estate is in dubai?
both estates are in Dubai . Was there a year ago with a friend for biding, fully furnished house with lifter for $2.1m, all the furnitures are imported directly from Italy, the Australian man that attend to us , told us the aquarium was imported from UK and it took 15days to reach it destination, the place is classy than this over hyped banana Village. so why should I waste my money there

3 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by SmartPolician: 12:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:
Even spibat area for owerri fine pass this afonja slum
Nnewi has more billionaires than this shitty place too

But the government like to demote everything Igbo and paint us black
Zoo country

I bu onye nzuzu

Why the comparison?

What's wrong with you people?

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 12:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
onyxo76:
can someone who is not a resident there pay a visit?
oh boy dem go castrate you and throw you inside river. but if you are not a resident but you wear armani suit and gucci shoe and you dey drive ferrari ? they will let you in thinking you live there
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Amotekun777: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
sgtponzihater1:
One of the overpriced estate in Nigeria. The cost of banana Island is an attestation that of a wide gap between the rich and the poor, and how the rich try to oppress the poor.

What Banana Island looks like is what every street in Nigeria should be. No one needs to travel for miles to enjoy social amenities. Every locality should have a park where people can relax, that should not be a luxury.

Several estates in South Africa, UK etc are much more organized, and beautiful than banana Island, yet much cheaper.

Very true indeed! But as you know the typical black man... they'll make it unaffordable to the poor while they keep stealing our resources to enrich themselves.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 12:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up

Calm down. I can attest to the fact that reasonable number of buildings in banana island are owned by igbo guys but the fact still remain that, na LAGOS Banana Island dey. Make una dey calm down everything no be fight

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Calm down. I can attest to the fact that reasonable number of buildings in banana island are owned by igbo guys but the fact still remain that, na LAGOS Banana Island dey. Make una dey calm down everything no be fight
all this is lies. all my cousins live in banana island. its 90 percent yoruba. davido and alakija and abiru and adenuga etc all live here. my uncle who was ceo of skye bank lives here too. during their association meetings of tenants its 90 percent yoruba. and other tribes share 10 percent home ownership. hausa is like 5 percent, igbo people with houses there is less than 10 igbo people two of which is linda ikeji and p square and a few business guys

4 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Farukshy: 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
Mtchew. Appreciate wat u av
Hahaha this one off me, make them come kano and see lovely areas

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Free Mtn 200 Gb Gigabytes Data Bundle Unlimited Mb On Your Mtn Sim / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.