Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise - Properties (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise (75438 Views)

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 1:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
all this is lies. all my cousins live in banana island. its 90 percent yoruba. davido and alakija and abiru and adenuga etc all live here. my uncle who was ceo of skye bank lives here too. during their association meetings of tenants its 90 percent yoruba. and other tribes share 10 percent home ownership. hausa is like 5 percent, igbo people with houses there is less than 10 igbo people two of which is linda ikeji and p square and a few business guys

You should probably go and make enquiry from big men that are into real estates. Stay here they make noise say na yoruba get majority of those houses on the island. Some of the building are leased out. No be everybody wey dey banana island buy house
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gracchus: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up
Even ur so called Banana island, we have almost bought all the lands and houses there
We account for 80 of home owners there and that’s the fact

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

You should probably go and make enquiry from big men that are into real estates. Stay here they make noise say na yoruba get majority of those houses on the island. Some of the building are leased out. No be everybody wey dey banana island buy house
bro I am telling you my peoples run Lagos and control banana island and it is a yoruba enclave. my uncle Olabinjo is the head of their tenants association. its over 90 percent yoruba ownership. they deliberately kept it that way. its oduduwa royalty enclave

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by ogbu80(m): 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:
Even spibat area for owerri fine pass this afonja slum
Nnewi has more billionaires than this shitty place too

But the government like to demote everything Igbo and paint us black
Zoo country
spibath akwakuma side
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
bro I am telling you my peoples run Lagos and control banana island and it is a yoruba enclave. my uncle Olabinjo is the head of their tenants association. its over 90 percent yoruba ownership. they deliberately kept it that way. its oduduwa royalty enclave

Okay. Noted

But abeg shey una fit give me a room self con there make I dey use manage?
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Okay. Noted

But abeg shey una fit give me a room self con there make I dey use manage?
if you got the cash sure. some people run their apartments there as airbnb. if you have 300 pounds a night. why not. thats 160 thousand naira a night

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
if you got the cash sure. some people run their apartments there as airbnb. if you have 300 pounds a night. why not. thats 160 thousand naira a night

Haaaaaa.. 160 thousand per night?.. Okay make I go do ritual first

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Druss(m): 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nice advert
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Onlinesmart: 1:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emzenoz:
Nairaland gives rooms to all kind of insult though. imagine you telling me I'm mad one on one. you Already know what that means. if you can't be constructive with ideas online, don't buy data.
I will beat craze comot for your body. You be macho àbi? If you dey beat chest for people, don't try me oo. See this olofo mẹ́ta ten kobo sha.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Haaaaaa.. 160 thousand per night?.. Okay make I go do ritual first
grin grin grin grin Na ballers hideout be dat na
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gracchus: 1:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Na so una claim to own 90% of houses in Lagos, it turns out you lots now accuse Yoruba landlords of tribalism for refusing to rent to you people, why can't y'll go and meet your 90% land lords to rent hous ffor u?

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gracchus:
Na so una claim to own 90% of houses in Lagos, it turns out you lots now accuse Yoruba landlords of tribalism for refusing to rent to you people, why can't y'll go and meet your 90% land lords to rent hous ffor u?

Oga you Don post these pictures tire today na.. Go and send it to your audience (igbos)

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by dayskid: 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=litigator post=97087624]Nothing spectacular about it. I always thought it was heaven on earth until I had to stay for a while. It's filled with snakes, mosquitos and little fishes swimming in the dirty gutter water.

Aside the well built houses, well paved streets and security, nothing spectacular.

Just kinda made me understand the power of the media, even more better.

The media is way too powerful. Especially south western media. They will sell you watery shit as the best thing in the world.

And believe me, you will buy the expensive shit, if you are not careful.

You went there has a labour in a construction site. Banana island has a very good drainage system. You managed to sleep in an uncompleted edifice and now running your dirty mouth like that of the dirty gutter along olive road .

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Goahead(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
An eyesore if this is the most affluent neighborhood in the whole of Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gracchus: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
PortableToDynam:

Oga you Don post these pictures tire today na.. Go and send it to your audience (igbos)
Fucck nigga. I'm here to burst your silly lies.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by PortableToDynam(m): 1:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gracchus:
Fucck nigga. I'm here to burst your silly lies.

Detective Fash, go on sir grin grin grin
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by onyxo76(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=lekki1444 post=97090143] oh boy dem go castrate you and throw you inside river. but if you are not a resident but you wear armani suit and gucci shoe and you dey drive ferrari ? they will let you in thinking you live there [/quote so if i get somebody i know living there, i can't visit the fellow? abeg my banana island guy come block me for ikoyi, i don't need castration o
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by MonTaNa92: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
That is not banana island.. D op just uploaded nonense
Bkayyy:
Lol, is this the Banana Island?
It can't even stand Nnewi Mango Island or Awka fruit salad Peninsula grin
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Charlex23(m): 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
oh boy dem go castrate you and throw you inside river. but if you are not a resident but you wear armani suit and gucci shoe and you dey drive ferrari ? they will let you in thinking you live there
Stop spilling trash. you can pay a visit to banana Island only if you are given an invitation from the person who resides there, which you're likely to present to the personnels at the military check point
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Orire01(m): 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hallabee1:

i need one, i go call you

OK, you can message me on whatsapp also

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:
Even spibat area for owerri fine pass this afonja slum
Nnewi has more billionaires than this shitty place too

But the government like to demote everything Igbo and paint us black
Zoo country
u're correct bro!! Without igbos there so called paradise Lagos would've look like Bush

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Charlex23:

Stop spilling trash. you can pay a visit to banana Island only if you are given an invitation from the person who resides there, which you're likely to present to the personnels at the military check point
i take it you did not see the question i was responding to ? the guy said can you go there with no permission to visit anyone

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by lekki1444: 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=onyxo76 post=97091659][/quote] lolzzzz if your guy dey live there and he invite you ? of course you can go there
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Herrymax:

I'm not saying otherwise

Money rituals people dem grin
u're just a mofons!! Go and do ur own ritual!! Stop being stupid man!
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by hustla(m): 1:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
both estates are in Dubai . Was there a year ago with a friend for biding, fully furnished house with lifter for $2.1m, all the furnitures are imported directly from Italy, the Australian man that attend to us , told us the aquarium was imported from UK and it took 15days to reach it destination, the place is classy than this over hyped banana Village. so why should I waste my money there

Holiday in FL is > than Plantain Island. Compared properties in bannana with normal houses in Texas using Zillow, and i was angry at the difference in quality and finishing

Its just hype jare

2 Likes

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Afonjas dem Don start to dey beat around the bush!! Without igbos there's nothing like Lagos
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hallabee1:

him need slap
leave am nah, make him dey yarn rubbish
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by SirWarlock: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Teaser4:
nah bro... That's plantain island
grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Emzenoz(m): 2:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Onlinesmart:
I will beat craze comot for your body. You be macho àbi? If you dey beat chest for people, don't try me oo. See this olofo mẹ́ta ten kobo sha.
ok
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by AFONJACOW(m): 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
hustla:

Holiday in FL is > than Plantain Island. Compared properties in bannana with normal houses in Texas using Zillow, and i was angry at the difference in quality and finishing

Its just hype jare
the hype too much ...
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by psyco: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zaccshegzy:

Are you among the 'we' you mentioned here?
Guy wey no go fit rent one flat for there. sad
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gamesmart: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Herrymax:
i can attest to this

banana island nah paradise

You just know the ones wey never get visa before. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Get Free Mtn 200 Gb Gigabytes Data Bundle Unlimited Mb On Your Mtn Sim / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The 1991 Receipt For 3 Bags Of Cement Found In His Grandma's Box (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.