Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,694 members, 7,813,290 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise - Properties (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise (75406 Views)

See This Fine Mansion Lagos Is Demolishing With "2 Days" Notice / Paradise Estate Abuja, Leaving Behind Tales Of Anguish To Subscribers In Abuja / Why Renting An Apartment In Lagos Is So Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gamesmart: 2:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jesuyinka01:
Mtchew. Appreciate wat u av

And here is one with backward "manage am" mentality.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by emekayungmoni10(m): 2:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
can't compare with abuja.......
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Gamesmart: 3:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
This was the junk on Banana Island someone wanted to sell for $8m.

https://www.nairaland.com/6037858/banana-island-update-6-bedroom
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by fatymore(f): 3:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stewart883:

Please what's your location? I like that bedding
Lagos
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Verysmart101: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Herrymax:

I'm not saying otherwise

Money rituals people dem grin

What is your useless tribe good at if i may ask? Standing in bustops chasing buses with canes i guess.Idiot you.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by OceanEye: 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Shellsploit post=97086891] Okearo Matogun is far better than banana island! [/quot
Do you live there? I know that place, they have the best roads. grin

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Blackdisciple(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bushes well full banana island like wetin sef , sure luxury buildings are there but that pics that ain't banana island
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Baiser(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
greymiles:

Shut up
Even ur so called Banana island, we have almost bought all the lands and houses there
We account for 80 of home owners there and that’s the fact

cheesy cheesy cheesy we we we
Your mtn bonus data will finish now.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Nobody: 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=dayskid post=97091136][/quote]97091136

Thank God you know. So I won't join issues with you.

Never will I. I believe you checked my profile and I look like a site worker abi?

Oshey oga seer. General overseer. I would have readily told you I worked with Airtel the few weeks I stayed, but ko need.

Since you are the chief priest of ifa that knows everything.

Professor Ominiknowest.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Coinbased: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
How
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by dregmaster: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Aerial View

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Happy2020: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol. Banana island is a normal neighborhood in other countries.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Livescores: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
lekki1444:
bro I am telling you my peoples run Lagos and control banana island and it is a yoruba enclave. my uncle Olabinjo is the head of their tenants association. its over 90 percent yoruba ownership. they deliberately kept it that way. its oduduwa royalty enclave
Good evening sir, ejoor Eran mi lowo pelu 1k.
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by MarvinsBaba: 6:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
My house fine pass this place
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Samorobo2: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
ToluNazzal:
But Eko Atlantic will be better

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29uJUWxyePs

Lol anuty want to be using style and be promoting her YouTube page......more subscribers loading grin grin grin
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Samorobo2: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i was wondering too

from the picture i be like "how billionaire paradise kon look like ajegunle in lagos" grin

That's not banana island.....it's seems u don't stay in Lagos ......that is an old pics of marina Lagos..
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Samorobo2: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Banana island

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by bigcasava1(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
It looks congested to me. Criminals paradise
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by chijokz(m): 10:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
AFONJACOW:
You need to visit palm Jumeirah or Polo estate to see what paradise is all about
I agree with you.
I think luxury is subjective based on the exposure and locale of the individual.
If all OP knows is Lagos and hasn't traveled overseas, then Ikoyi or Lekki is luxury or paradise.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by hstar: 10:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Zaccshegzy(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
psyco:
Guy wey no go fit rent one flat for there. sad
Don't mind the guy jare.

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Seyzcham91(m): 11:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
i know that already don't you understand my Mention

and to clarify you i was born and raised in lagos on the Island Ikoyi lagos so expect me to know
Samorobo2:

That's not banana island.....it's seems u don't stay in Lagos ......that is an old pics of marina Lagos..
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by AFONJACOW(m): 11:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
chijokz:

I agree with you.
I think luxury is subjective based on the exposure and locale of the individual.
If all OP knows is Lagos and hasn't traveled overseas, then Ikoyi or Lekki is luxury or paradise.
I will not agree less with you but my problem is the hyped price , what's the essence of buying it that amount in a place there's no security or constant power supply when I can buy it more cheaper higher quality elsewhere, where safety is guaranteed

1 Like

Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by airliner(m): 11:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
CHARLOE:

Is that banana island pix op?

This one la banga island
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Jorgemichael: 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Who discovered this Banana Island sef..
Shey na Adeleke abi Terry way?
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Samorobo2: 11:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Seyzcham91:
i know that already don't you understand my Mention

and to clarify you i was born and raised in lagos on the Island Ikoyi lagos so expect me to know

Okay
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by slodot2000: 12:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Just an expensive suburb
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Pharaohny: 12:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Herrymax:

I'm not saying otherwise

Money rituals people dem grin

Bros pls calm down pity the poor guy
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by Nobody: 5:59am On Dec 16, 2020
Pharaohny:

Bros pls calm down pity the poor guy
i no even reply the guy anymore
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by rafcrown(m): 6:30am On Dec 16, 2020
80 percent of the people living there are.......
Re: Banana Island In Lagos Is A Billionaire’s Paradise by DSDLIVEREPORT: 8:26am On Dec 16, 2020
udumelue61854:
Even spibat area for owerri fine pass this afonja slumNnewi has more billionaires than this shitty place tooBut the government like to demote everything Igbo and paint us blackZoo country
bro this statement is myopic and out of ignorance

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Want To Know The Cost Of Roofing Sheets (long Span). / How To Get Free Mtn 200 Gb Gigabytes Data Bundle Unlimited Mb On Your Mtn Sim / The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.