Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV (2467 Views)

Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / 3 Categories Of Ladies You Should Never Assume Are Into You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by FunnyDude(m): 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
So I took the test today and finally my Genotype was AA.

Thought it was AS or AC

Ladies shoot your shot in my pm

Marriage 2021 loading...

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by fati2001(m): 4:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
FunnyDude:
So I took the test today and finally my blood group was AA.

Thought it was AS or AC

Marriage 2021 loading...

GENOTYPE NOT BLOOD GROUP..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Destiny666: 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
They dia...no go hustle for money...AA will feed and house you.
FunnyDude:
So I took the test today and finally my blood group was AA.

Thought it was AS or AC

Marriage 2021 loading...

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Freestainworld(m): 4:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:

Try your luck nah, the guy is endowed right there.
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by fati2001(m): 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
Try your luck nah, the guy is endowed right there.

with what?

wahala for who no be AA.

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by BaddieFreak(f): 4:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Destiny666:
Abi ooo

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Freestainworld(m): 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
grin[quote author=fati2001 post=97062761]
with what?

wahala for who no be AA. big yam not even cassava
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by fati2001(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
grin

small yam with big brain and better is important..

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by tnerro1(m): 4:44pm On Dec 14, 2020
When you think you have seen it all, another one will come and surprise you

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Freestainworld(m): 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:

small yam with big brain is important..

don't complain later oo, I don't want you to be chewing gum while action is going on
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by fati2001(m): 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Freestainworld:
don't complain later oo, I don't want you to be chewing gum while action is going on

as I said earlier...

small dick are sensible...

only a big dick typed those rubbish (and you are one)

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by hashtagged(m): 5:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
fati2001:

Better shoot your shot now before another lady takes it undecided
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by FunnyDude(m): 5:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Destiny666:

And who told you I’m not hustling?

Na u dey feed me grin

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by CallMeGrace(f): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Lemme see yah pics..
Hope you are dark and tall like this? Nah my spec be that
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by hashtagged(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Lemme see yah pics..
Hope you are dark and talk like this? Nah my spec be that

Seems some ladies have dropped their pride out of desperation

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by FunnyDude(m): 6:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:
Lemme see yah pics..
Hope you are dark and talk like this? Nah my spec be that
Yes I’ve got your spec

Send your CV
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by CallMeGrace(f): 6:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
hashtagged:

Seems some ladies have dropped their pride out of desperation

I ain't desperate my dear..
Try and always mind your business

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by hashtagged(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
CallMeGrace:

I ain't desperate my dear..
Try and always mind your business

Continue keeping that ego and the husband you were to get from last week Shiloh will pass you by.

1 Like

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by CallMeGrace(f): 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
hashtagged:

Continue keeping that ego and the husband you were to get from last week Shiloh will pass you by.
Ese sir.
I will take your advice serious.
Hope you are married too?
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by olorunyomi25149: 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
: small yam with big brain and better is important..
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by LadyJenny11(f): 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Not an achievement
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 5:07am On Dec 15, 2020
FunnyDude:

Thought it was AS or AC

Marriage 2021 loading...
. I am AA also, a Yoruba man in Lagos, chat me up on Whatsapp 08138803091
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by JoshuaAkinmi(m): 5:07am On Dec 15, 2020
FunnyDude:

Thought it was AS or AC

Marriage 2021 loading...
. I am AA also, a Yoruba man in Lagos, chat me up on Whatsapp 08138803091. You can inbox me yours also
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Dufil(m): 5:45am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm AA too but I need a professional woman or financial stable woman, I have a business too.
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by BigDawsNet: 7:06am On Dec 15, 2020
AA grin

Wonderful homie
Goodluck on your search
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by FunnyDude(m): 8:17am On Dec 15, 2020
LadyJenny11:
Not an achievement

You think so?

Until you go to the general hospital and see how sickle cell children suffer

If you like love blindly don’t look for an AA you hear
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Magnoliaa(f): 5:50pm On Mar 12, 2021
hashtagged:

What EXACTLY is the thing that is doing you? What? Talk now, let's know, because this bitterness is bad, o. Kai.

YOU were the one telling another lady to shoot her shot fast, now someone else comes along, and you're still shaming her for being desperate. Oga oh.

Only you, from your small mouth, came: "some ladies have dropped their pride because of desperation" and "you better drop your ego before husband pass you by." What manner of behavior is that, gan??

You keep quiet, wahala. You open mouth talk, wahala.

You want ladies to be confident in shooting their shots so you can shame them?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by mrblessed(m): 6:27pm On Mar 12, 2021
When, for Peter's sake, does possessing an AA genotype -- one of the mere accidents of being human -- a suitable substitute for having a fat and intimidating bank balance? You seem, as revealed by your dry, tasteless, and highly annoying advertisement, not to command a good grasp of the cognitive orientation of an average Nigerian lady.

For an average Nigerian lady, having a fat bank balance is crucial and ranks at the top of her to-get list. She can, for example, stronly downplay, whitewash, or excuse whatever terminal illnesses -- or hinderance (s)-- that might deny her access to having an unfettered control of the would-be husband's money. What I mean is that, a rich guy with SS genotype and is wealthy has great opportunity to marry a lady with AA genotype, if only he is financially loaded.

So your AA genotype languishes at the nadir of the ladder, and cannot be your only convincing power, a sort of attractive magnet.
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by IlufoyeOlamife(m): 6:35pm On Mar 12, 2021
u b character....
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by Konquest: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2021
FunnyDude:

Thought it was AS or AC

Marriage 2021 loading...
Hope you did the genotype test
at a standard government
medical facility and not those
small private labs that have been
responsible for errors in genotype
results... Due to expired
reagents and human errors!

So try to get a second opinion
or genotype test.

All the best.
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by GeneralPula: 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2021
hashtagged:

Can’t you let her shoot her shot in peace?
Re: I’m AA - Ladies You Can Submit Your CV by tosik(m): 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2021
we that our genotype is not AC but "fan".....can we apply??

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are Sex Workers Really Cheaper Than A Girlfriend / Would You Accept 50million Dollars... Free But With This Condition... / See What This Man Would Miss About His Late Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.