Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,753 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This (5114 Views)

Man She Met And Made Love With On Same Day Left Her To Get Married The Next Day / We Had Sex 2 Months Ago And She Is 3 Months Pregnant Now / Lola Ajibola: "It Is Dangerous To Love Only One Man At A Time" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by UndauntedYOCA(f): 8:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
This must be a joke but if it isn't, ensure you have an intense conversation with her and make her really talk, talk about how you both didn't have sex but just MouthAction and whatever else you did and that with those, it is impossible to get pregnant. Explain well to her and make her talk about it, ensure you record your conversation with her so you can have evidence when you need it.
When you have your evidence, ask to see her parents or siblings, act like you just want to meet them with no ulterior motive. Explain to them what happened between you both and if possible, play the recording
Shikena.
That's if you have the mind to do so and if she keeps insisting she's pregnant for you (have the recording either way).
There three things here
Either she's lying and wants to pin you down or get some cash from you.
Or
She's honest about being pregnant and wants to pin it on you
Or you're just pulling out legs.
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by elisho: 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2020
will don
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by lascos912(m): 8:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
if this story is truth,then she is fooling you
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
EFULEFU1:
Can u imagine
We made love only three days ago
And she says she is pregnant and that I am responsible
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do
Where U Drunk Or Somehow Unconscious When Both Of U Had Sex?

Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by okanlanwon44879: 9:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
:ok bro, thanks.. Hope u are doing well?Sure, how about you?
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by cunley(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
She meant pregnant with HIV.���
Re: We Made Love Only Three Days Ago And She Is Telling Me This by immanuelkant: 5:59am On Feb 18, 2021
EFULEFU1:
Can u imagine
We made love only three days ago
And she says she is pregnant and that I am responsible
How?
We did just MouthAction
And annal
How can she be pregnant
What should I do
hmmmmm. I have come across such girls b4. run oo if u no go marry am cos there are desperate.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Holy ghost batism / My Wife Just Put To Bed (pics) / Must You Have Sex On Your Wedding Night? Let's Discuss..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.