Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:47 PM

What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship (1404 Views)

How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" / MOOD SWING ISSUES Be Like W/@lookingforavala / Laberry, Nigerian Lady's Massive Boobs Cause Stir On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hello guys
Please I always has this mood swing in my past relationship and even my present relationship
In which for a month I may not even feel maybe am in a relationship with my girlfriend and when my mood is back I feel like seeing her every day
It affecting me seriously
please what can cause Mood swing in relationship and how can I overcome it
Thanks
Matured mind please
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Pierocash(m): 8:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
It is a psychological problem. Visit a therapist for advise.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mood swings can make your partner doubt your intentions.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:

Okay
Thanks I will
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2020
mename:
Mood swings can make your partner doubt your intentions.

Yes I also feel that my girlfriend do complain about it always

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Olaideolayemi(m): 9:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Your perception, Intention, belief, and your objectives will determined how your mood will always be..For me,if I am pursing a dream,I don't give attention to other things unless that dream..That is y,I carried the person I like along to avoid story that hurt...

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Jodha(f): 9:26pm On Dec 14, 2020
It costs a lot o ... unless yhur partner really understands yhu. ..

Please check my signature cry

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Bluezy13(m): 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Don't worry, you'll find someone that will compliment your mood swings.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 10:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
bamidele89:
Hello guys
Please I always has this mood swing in my past relationship and even my present relationship
In which for a month I may not even feel maybe am in a relationship with my girlfriend and when my mood is back I feel like seeing her every day
It affecting me seriously
please what can cause Mood swing in relationship and how can I overcome it
Thanks
Matured mind please

There is nothing wrong with you. I always have mood swings. You only need understanding partners. like me anyone who complains about my mood swings, I drop them off instantly.
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Pierocash:

There is nothing wrong with him jor.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

There is nothing wrong with you. I always have mood swings. You only need understanding partners. like me anyone who complains about my mood swings, I drop them off instantly.

Yes my partner understands me very well

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 10:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Olaideolayemi:
Your perception, Intention, belief, and your objectives will determined how your mood will always be..For me,if I am pursing a dream,I don't give attention to other things unless that dream..That is y,I carried the person I like along to avoid story that hurt...

Okay thanks
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 10:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Too much of masturbation. I'm also experiencing it. One minute you're happy and good, the next minute you're bitter and sad for no reason and you get tired of things & people easily after sometime then you make up with them again like you've never met them before.

3 Likes

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

There's sth wrong. It's not sth you'll look over like that cos it can bring unwarranted harm and problems you won't even expect to happen esp if you're with a no nonsense and understanding person. I'll rather keep to myself.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

There's sth wrong. It's not sth you'll look over like that cos it can bring unwarranted harm and problems you won't even expect to happen esp if you're with a no nonsense and understanding person. I'll rather keep to myself.
See people like us are like that, different mood swings especially if you are on your monthly period it is usually very worst at that time. The only thing we need is an understanding partner.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 10:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
bamidele89:

Yes my partner understands me very well
Congrats
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

See people like us are like that, different mood swings especially if you are on your monthly period it is usually very worst at that time. The only thing we need is an understanding partner.

Now I understand.
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by phazotron(m): 10:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
BaddieFreak:

You girls keep hiding under some bullshit mood swings to be behaving and talking anyhow. Same issue with my ex. Abeg no dey use one stupid mood swing dey justify bad behaviour. Every one has good and bad days. I don't take out my anger on people no matter what

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by BaddieFreak(f): 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
phazotron:

You girls keep hiding under some bullshit mood swings to be behaving and talking anyhow. Same issue with my ex. Abeg no dey use one stupid mood swing dey justify bad behaviour. Every one has good and bad days. I don't take out my anger on people no matter what
Your ex needs an understanding partner not you.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by adekola72559: 5:05am On Dec 15, 2020
:It is a psychological problem. Visit a therapist for advise.Okay Thanks I will
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by HalpyBee(f): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2020
I hate that thing called "mood swings" especially when someone has it frequently. It's normal not to be enthusiastic at some point but you acting cold without any triggering factor can be frustrating.

Personally, I can't cope with someone that keeps having mood swings every now and then.
You can reduce/stop having mood swings if you are intentional about it.

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 6:18am On Dec 15, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Too much of masturbation. I'm also experiencing it. One minute you're happy and good, the next minute you're bitter and sad for no reason and you get tired of things & people easily after sometime then you make up with them again like you've never met them before.

I understand you here bro
M also a guy
I have stop masturbation but I do it once in a week since 2 weeks now I never do it
Please this mood swing how can I overcome it
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

This is the perfect explanation of what Is happening to me
But have stop masturbation
Just way to stop this mood swing
M into ecommerce business
Even if customer just sent me money for the product they bought few minutes my mood can also Change that I won't feel like talking to my girlfriend for long or looking for a way to hurt her
M fed up of this please kindly help
Thanks
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 9:25am On Dec 15, 2020
bamidele89:

I understand you here bro
M also a guy
I have stop masturbation but I do it once in a week since 2 weeks now I never do it
Please this mood swing how can I overcome it

Me don't know too brother. I just to get off the public cos of it and limit my friendship with pple(keeping small circle) and I don't talk or argue unnecessarily or too much in the public unless I'm with a close friend.
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2020
bamidele89:

This is the perfect explanation of what Is happening to me
But have stop masturbation
Just way to stop this mood swing
M into ecommerce business
Even if customer just sent me money for the product they bought few minutes my mood can also Change that I won't feel like talking to my girlfriend for long or looking for a way to hurt her
M fed up of this please kindly help
Thanks

You're on a good side as you have a gf. Try as much as possible to have fun(not just sex o) catchy things too
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Shortyy(f): 10:33am On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

Mood swing isn't normal my dear. Stop shalaying.
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by anochuko01(m): 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
BaddieFreak:

This isn't an informed comment.
So you'll drop your kids too? You shoul rather find help, speak up on what's wrong or let around you be aware of your likelihood of going off at intervals.
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

You're on a good side as you have a gf. Try as much as possible to have fun(not just sex o) catchy things too

Okay boss
Thanks for this
I will try to hangout with my gf and do catchy things Also

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
thatsleepboy1:

Me don't know too brother. I just to get off the public cos of it and limit my friendship with pple(keeping small circle) and I don't talk or argue unnecessarily or too much in the public unless I'm with a close friend.

Yeah
That what I do also
Unless I went to watch football
U rarely find me outside
I stay with my laptop most time

1 Like

Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by bamidele89: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Thanks for all the advice
I really appreciate
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by thatsleepboy1: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
bamidele89:

Yeah
That what I do also
Unless I went to watch football
U rarely find me outside
I stay with my laptop most time

Football works for you lol. Great and fantastic

Na broda shaggi and Mr bean with NL dey chop my time
Re: What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship by Robinho22: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
On this video, I teach about how to break from Family Curses and Badluck using Palm kernel Oil. No matter where the Curses generated from whether Paternal or Maternal side. Some families out there no single member is making progress. Once you follow this my teaching and break out, you will be free for ever.�����
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ds6_5g7RtWs

Don't forget to hit the Subscribe button to always get More powerful videos

(1) (2) (Reply)

Netflix Series Sexlife Validates Redpill Claims... / A Pregnant Woman Was Caught On Camera Imploring A Married Woman To Let Her Sleep / Nairaland Ashawo Thread Don Dissapear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.