Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,640 members, 7,813,129 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" (3076 Views)

What Does "MOOD SWING" Cause In A Relationship / MOOD SWING ISSUES Be Like W/@lookingforavala / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Kimzo: 12:42am On May 02, 2020
I have been dating this very beautiful girl for more than a year .

She has this very big problem with her mood, she might be all smiles now and in the space of just a minute she will become all sad and moody and sometimes transfer the aggression to me and people around her all of a sudden,

I have told her several times how she needs to get over this attitude and she needs to see a counselor to help her out, several times I have made it known to her how much I detest the "Mood swing" and she says she hopes I won't get fed up with her someday and I guess the day is gradually getting nearer...

As much as I love this girl, her problem with "mood swing" just drives me nuts most times that I just want to say some really mean words to her, but she is such a jovial and fun person when happy, and most times when I ask the reason for the mood swing she tells me she doesn't know and that her mood just changes.

Please I need advice on how best to go about it, as most times I always have to talk her out of the moody state ....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by CAPSLOCKED: 12:43am On May 02, 2020
YOU ABANDON HER AND GO GET PEACE OF MIND ELSEWHERE.
WHEN SHE'S MATURED ENOUGH AND READY TO COMPORT HERSELF SHE CAN GO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

LEARN TO DEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM DAY ONE AND LEAVE NO ROOM FOR SILLY BEHAVIORS UNDER EXCUSES LIKE "MOOD SWINGS, PERIODS, PREGNANCY, ZODIAC SIGN" OR WHATEVER NONSENSE THEY BLAME FOR THEIR ARROGANCE.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Oluwanoodles(m): 12:48am On May 02, 2020
She is got a Bipolar disorder.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Cladez(m): 12:53am On May 02, 2020
If it affects your ""mood"" too then ""swing"' out of the relationship. pun intended.

hope she's not violent when she she's angry cuz life no get part 2.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by MARX77(m): 12:55am On May 02, 2020
Baba scold that girl when the need arises, unnecessary mood swings are for babies. Be stern and correct her otherwise she'd manipulate you with that...

Forget that fear of she'd leave you. Whoever wants to go will go now or later.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Kimzo: 12:57am On May 02, 2020
Cladez:
If it affects your ""mood"" too then ""swing"' out of the relationship. pun intended.

hope she's not violent when she she's angry cuz life no get part 2.

She isn't violent, she will just be mute and hardly respond to me, thing is the younger bro has always complained about this particular attitude of hers

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 1:00am On May 02, 2020
I hope you aren't with a someone suffering from schizophrenia?

Some things are medical not attitude.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Kimzo: 1:02am On May 02, 2020
MARX77:
Baba scold that girl when the need arises, unnecessary mood swings are fun babies. Be stern and correct her

Might be just what she needs
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by SangoOlukosoOba(m): 1:05am On May 02, 2020
Have a substitute.

Boredom will kill her.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Ningen(m): 1:06am On May 02, 2020
If her “transfer of aggression” measures close to 5 on a scale of 1 to 10 for violence, then RUN.

If it doesn't, then you can now start talking of sticking around to “deal” with it & that depends.

Sadness and depression, try hard to comfort.

Verbal abuse, bitchy attitude, absolutely not.
That's a job for professional mental care givers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 1:30am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
YOU ABANDON HER AND GO GET PEACE OF MIND ELSEWHERE.
WHEN SHE'S MATURED ENOUGH AND READY TO COMPORT HERSELF SHE CAN GO HAVE A RELATIONSHIP.

LEARN TO DEFINE YOUR RELATIONSHIP FROM DAY ONE AND LEAVE NO ROOM FOR SILLY BEHAVIORS UNDER EXCUSES LIKE "MOOD SWINGS, PERIODS, PREGNANCY, ZODIAC SIGN" OR WHATEVER NONSENSE THEY BLAME FOR THEIR ARROGANCE.

Wrong advice X X X X

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 1:31am On May 02, 2020
SangoOlukosoOba:
Have a substitute.

Boredom will kill her.

Wrong Advice X X X X

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by CAPSLOCKED: 1:35am On May 02, 2020
Adanairaland:

Wrong advice X X X X

HE MUST WORSHIP AND SERVE HER THEN, AND PAT HER BACK EVERY TIME SHE'S GOING NUTS. HE MUST SAY "YES MA" AND SWALLOW ALL HER ARROGANCE BECAUSE SHE'S HIS LAST OPTION ON EARTH, AND SHE'S HIS OXYGEN TOO.
THEN ON ONE FAITHFUL DAY..... SHE LEAVES HIM FOR BEING TOO SOFT, FOR BEING TOO CARING, AND FOR NOT BEING A REAL MAN.
HE COMES BACK TO REPORT HIS ORDEAL ON THIS FORUM, WHERE HE'LL BE RIDICULED FOR THE FOOL HE IS.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by chisani(m): 1:45am On May 02, 2020
I can relate. I let her go and my peace was restored back to me. I can't deal with her consistent mood changes couple with violence tendency. It's better to be single and searching, than tolerating her. However, challenges are unique never same.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 1:55am On May 02, 2020
chisani:
I can relate. I let her go and my peace was restored back to me. I can't deal with her consistent mood changes couple with violence tendency. It's better to be single and searching, than tolerating her. However, challenges are unique never same.
Best decision ever.. Although it's really not easy to stay alone in this covid19, lockdwn, isolation issues.. But be a man dear
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 1:59am On May 02, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

HE MUST WORSHIP AND SERVE HER THEN, AND PAT HER BACK EVERY TIME SHE'S GOING NUTS. HE MUST SAY "YES MA" AND SWALLOW ALL HER ARROGANCE BECAUSE SHE'S HIS LAST OPTION ON EARTH, AND SHE'S HIS OXYGEN TOO.
THEN ON ONE FAITHFUL DAY..... SHE LEAVES HIM FOR BEING TOO SOFT, FOR BEING TOO CARING, AND FOR NOT BEING A REAL MAN.
HE COMES BACK TO REPORT HIS ORDEAL ON THIS FORUM, WHERE HE'LL BE RIDICULED FOR THE FOOL HE IS.

He doesn't have to worship her.
No, she is not going to leave him for being too soft.

She might be going through alot but doesn't want to speak up. Something is really making her sad.

No be Everytime Una go dey form Alpha Male for relationship..

Someone here said she might be suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA which might be true.

People like her needs special attention and help like the way children suffering from AUTISM needs special attention.

Op, Seek medical advice �
If you love her, help her!

Don't use abusive words on her.
Whenever her mood changes, let her be.

@CAPSLOCKED how are you sure if he dumps her, he will find someone without any flaw? How are you sure the next won't give him headaches?

You think say Women dey come complete?�

Your kind of advice fit break relationship �

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Lalasticlalabos(m): 2:28am On May 02, 2020
She expects you to know she needs more money for you to spend on her and you are not doing that. She doesn't want to ask you so she doesn't seem demanding which is the reason for the mood swing. Spend more money on her and watch the mood swing disappear. She is passing a message with the mood swing thing which you don't understand.
Use your head
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 3:17am On May 02, 2020
Adanairaland:

She might be going through alot but doesn't want to speak up. Something is really making her sad.

Someone here said she might be suffering from SCHIZOPHRENIA which might be true.

People like her needs special attention and help like the way children suffering from AUTISM needs special attention.

@CAPSLOCKED how are you sure if he dumps her, he will find someone without any flaw? How are you sure the next won't give him headaches?

mtcheew...den never provoke this one before undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Excellent7(m): 3:17am On May 02, 2020
Adanairaland:

Your "projections and deductions" seem to confirm one thing.
That the subject matter is most probably not a "fit and proper person" for a long term relationship.
Who will want to start a longterm relationship with people like her that need special attention and help like the way children suffering from AUTISM needs special attention.
@OP, be guided!

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Bartork(m): 6:37am On May 02, 2020
I don't intend to bash people with swinging moods.

But what's bad is bad.

As we grow and get into relationships we must work on ourselves and not allow our partners see and capitalize on the weakness in our attitudes or character.

A nagging,unstable guy or lady is a mess anyday, and you won't want to be on a team with them let alone build a life with them.

Most times mood swings come from troubled minds and in most cases material things trouble those minds.

If you ain't loaded yet abeg leave her. A broken relationship is better than a broken marriage.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Kobicove(m): 6:46am On May 02, 2020
Kimzo:
I have been dating this very beautiful girl for more than a...

Please I need advice on how best to go about it, as most times I always have to talk her out of the moody state ....

Her constant mood swings may be related to a medical disorder.

I suggest you do a thorough investigation before you take on a liability that is above you.

If she even displays the slightest sign of violence drop her immediately except if you want to tango with someone who has the potential to stab you while you're sleeping!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Kimzo: 7:28am On May 02, 2020
Kobicove:

Her constant mood swings may be related to a medical disorder.

I suggest you do a thorough investigation before you take on a liability that is above you.

If she even displays the slightest sign of violence drop her immediately except if you want to tango with someone who has the potential to stab you while you're sleeping!
she has never been violent
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by timibare(m): 7:38am On May 02, 2020
Adanairaland:

Wrong Advice X X X X
your toes are ugly

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 7:41am On May 02, 2020
Let her be till she comes round.
Sorry I didn't read details of your post. Only reacting to the topic. grin. Just let her be for some time.
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by CAPSLOCKED: 7:59am On May 02, 2020
Adanairaland:

WE DON'T KNOW THIS, BUT IT IS LIKELY TO HAPPEN.

THIS IS ALWAYS USED TO DEFEND TERRIBLE PEOPLE. IF THIS IS THE CASE ANYWAY SHE SHOULD GO MOOD-SWINGING WITH HER FAMILY.

I'M TALKING COMMON SENSE, YOU'RE DEVIATING NOW.

SO INSTEAD OF TAKING HER TO NEUROS, HE SHOULD BE ON NAIRALAND WHERE OVER HALF THE POPULATION DON'T HAVE SENSE?

MAYBE SHE NEEDS SPECIAL ATTENTION BUT A LOT OF WOMEN LIKE THAT ARE JUST CONTROL FREAKS LOOKING FOR WHO TO DOMINATE.

THERE'S NO HUNDRED PERCENT HUMAN BEING, WHICH IS WHY HE MUST KEEP LOOKING FOR AT LEAST SIXTY PERCENT. "IGNORE HER FLAWS AND ENDURE HER MOOD SWINGS. SHE'S A WOMAN AND SHE'S GOING THROUGH A LOT". THOSE SAME WORDS COULD BE THE REASON WHY VICTIMS OF HUSBAND-KILLERS STAYED SO LONG TO GET THEIR LIVES CUT SHORT BY ABNORMAL WOMEN.

I HOPE YOU REPLICATE THIS ADVICE NEXT TIME WHEN THE COMPLAINANT IS A WOMAN.

MOOD SWINGS, DRUNKENNESS, PREGNANCY, UNDER SPELLS, PERIODS, ZODIAC SIGNS.

THESE ARE SOME EXCUSES FOR PEOPLE TO BE ARROGANT. IF THEY'RE SICK TAKE THEM TO THE DOCTORS. ONLY MEN LOVE LIKE SHEEP BECAUSE WOMEN WILL DUMP A MORONIC MAN EVEN BEFORE HER COUNCIL OF FEMALE COUNSELLORS ADVICE HER TO DO SO.
IF YOU TOLERATE ONE SILLY BEHAVIOR IN THE BEGINNING OF A RELATIONSHIP BE READY TO TOLERATE IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Brytesp(m): 8:14am On May 02, 2020
If you really love her bro.... just let her be. Dont pester or bother her when she's moody, you can ask her what's bothering her, if she doesnt wanna talk about it, give her space and time to bounce bck in a good mood. Try to make her laugh... manage her mood swings with ur sense of humor. Crack jokes or say something funny to cheer her up, try to bring light to her mind with laughter and jokes. it helps and would definitely make her smile.. try to keep her mind busy. Watch movies, food, anything that diverts her attention that she loves doing when she's in a good mood.. get her to take a rest cuddle and compliment her. She'll definitely get back in a good mood... like I said in the starting "if you really love her... but if you dont feel free to do whatever suits you smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Experience285(m): 8:32am On May 02, 2020
Brytesp:
If you really love her bro.... just let her be. Dont pester or bother her when she's moody, you can ask her what's bothering her, if she doesnt wanna talk about it, give her space and time to bounce bck in a good mood. Try to make her laugh... manage her mood swings with ur sense of humor. Crack jokes or say something funny to cheer her up, try to bring light to her mind with laughter and jokes. it helps and would definitely make her smile.. try to keep her mind busy. Watch movies, food, anything that diverts her attention that she loves doing when she's in a good mood.. get her to take a rest cuddle and compliment her. She'll definitely get back in a good mood... like I said in the starting "if you really love her... but if you dont feel free to do whatever suits you smiley
na d purpose why d man come life con do?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Brytesp(m): 8:47am On May 02, 2020
Experience285:

Like I said previously sir... if he really loves her... thank you for your understanding
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by Nobody: 8:56am On May 02, 2020
Experience285:

No o!

He only came to this world to fvck and clean mouth undecided undecided
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by adexpa(m): 9:24am On May 02, 2020
No one is complete oga. If you love her you can manage her since you said she has many good side. You will only need to give her space n allow her to recover anytime she swing mood (once you notice her change, just ask her if she is fine, if she wants anything and once she didn't answer, just allow her to recover) . Some people are like that and it is not about age
Re: How Do You Deal With A Girl With "Mood Swing" by seanjy4konji: 9:28am On May 02, 2020
Manipulator tactics..

You better swing her brain now or leave her..those girls with anctics.

By the time she go knacks and you catch her and trying to ask her a honest question,she will mood swing on you to avoid the question and truth

By the time she tells you am goi g to see bukola and you see here with James,after twlli g you James is bukola brother and you try to prove more?she will mood swing on you.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Could He Have Ignored? / For The Ladies Only How Do You Tell A Man The Sex Is Bad? / After Ending My Relationship Of Almost 4 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.