Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:38 PM

How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? (3119 Views)

Pls Help My Girl Is Having Sex Now With Anoda / My Friend Looks Almost Like Chika Ike. Check Out Her Pix. / My Gf Wants To Go To D Cinemas With Anoda Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2011
i don't know if i am paranoid oooo, but y wud she put d pix she took with anoda guy as her BB display pix wen she know i will definitely c it? its disrespectful, foolish and dull of her, atleast so i think, plz NDer(S) what will u do if U find urself in ma situation? i don't know what 2 tink, so many crazy thoughts dat i might regret are crossing ma mind>>>
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by obowunmi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 25, 2011
jump off the third mainland bridge.
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by obowunmi(m): 3:53pm On Mar 25, 2011
you too put a picture of you with another girl and call it even
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by r231(m): 4:00pm On Mar 25, 2011
obowunmi:

correct grin cheesy
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 4:08pm On Mar 25, 2011
@obowunmi, i tink its kind of childish 2 start playing those kind of games with someone U gat real feeling 4 moreover it won't stop it rather it would just worsting d situation>>
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Nautillus(m): 4:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin grin grin, you've officially been chopped & screwed, grin grin grin
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 4:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
thanks, but i need real pple's advice not punk!
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Babypinkyz(f): 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2011
OP ur such a gentle guy. I dnt think u nid advice! Do u knw d guy or nt? It maybe any of her relative bt am sure u are on a long thing.
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 4:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
D display pixs alone puts me on a long but what rational decision can I make?
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Enigmatikchikala(f): 7:18pm On Mar 25, 2011
Swallow ur pride n talk 2 ha abt it,then ha reaction 2 it will justify, k?
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by obowunmi(m): 7:21pm On Mar 25, 2011
misanho:

thanks, but i need real pple's advice not punk!

Instead of driving yourself crazy, why don't you just ask her ? Isn't she your girlfriend ?
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by 190: 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2011
obowunmi:

190 (f) puts on her sunglasses  on the quoted response cool cool cool
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 7:28pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Enigmatikchikala, thankz, Dat myt just do!
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Mar 25, 2011
Why the fuss. Who bought the crapberry?
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 7:30pm On Mar 25, 2011
Loool. . Very funny.
I once had a pic of my bestie(a guy) kissing me on the cheek(we were taking the pic and he just kissed me and i was shocked)and when the pic came out it was so cute i made it  my wallpaper. .
I didn't have a bf then but even if i did,i wouldn't have any problems with the pic because i know i don't have any ulterior motives. I think i woulda been okay with putting it as my profile pic sef.
Of course maybe if i had a bf i would see things differently so this is just hypothetical.
If i can hypothetically put a pic like that as my profile pic then i don't see anything wrong with a girl putting a pic she took with a guy as her display pic.
For you to see it as such a big deal kinda makes me wonder why you're so insecure about something as simple as a picture. Could it be you have underlying issues with her? Like trust issues? Your reaction to the pic is just a symptom of a deeper problem,IMO. I also think calling her disrespectful,foolish and dull is too extreme.
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by 190: 7:32pm On Mar 25, 2011
^^ You look familar, do you know my brother 190 (m)
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 7:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
It's not only familiar.
Very soon you will say i look similiar. Mscheww. . Well to answer your question,i don't know any 190(m). I don't associate with riff-raff.,
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Goldieluks: 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lol. undecided
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by MzGreat(f): 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2011
grin grin grin i like that answer atreides
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 7:48pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

grin grin grin i like that answer atreides
grin grin grin
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by MzGreat(f): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

Loool. . Very funny.
I once had a pic of my bestie(a guy) kissing me on the cheek(we were taking the pic and he just kissed me and i was shocked)and when the pic came out it was so cute i made it  my wallpaper. .
I didn't have a bf then but even if i did,i wouldn't have any problems with the pic because i know i don't have any ulterior motives. I think i woulda been okay with putting it as my profile pic sef.
Of course maybe if i had a bf i would see things differently so this is just hypothetical.
If i can hypothetically put a pic like that as my profile pic then i don't see anything wrong with a girl putting a pic she took with a guy as her display pic.
For you to see it as such a big deal kinda makes me wonder why you're so insecure about something as simple as a picture. Could it be you have underlying issues with her? Like trust issues? Your reaction to the pic is just a symptom of a deeper problem,IMO. I also think calling her disrespectful,foolish and dull is too extreme.

i think the reason is God created us to be jealous

u can imagine if your boy friend doesnt even careless about your display pic or profile pic nor even ask at all, how would you feel? like he doesnt give 2 f0rks abt u
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2011
Hmmn. . But if my bf were to put a pic of himself and a girl kissing him on his cheek as his profile pic. . Hmmn,well i would feel somehow oh,and i'm not the jealous type.
*reconsiders her stand in the light of this new info*
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Pweety4me(f): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

It's not only familiar.
Very soon you will say i look similiar. Mscheww. . Well to answer your question,i don't know any 190(m). I don't associate with riff-raff.,
Dat's it! cheesy grin
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Pweety4me(f): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2011
@OP U need to seriously GROW UP!it's just a picture 4 heavens sake, ave u asked her who it is before jumping into childish & sad conclusions?seriously c'mon!
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by MzGreat(f): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

Hmmn. . But if my bf were to put a pic of himself and a girl kissing him on his cheek as his profile pic. . Hmmn,well i would feel somehow oh,and i'm not the jealous type.
*reconsiders her stand in the light of this new info*

me i will do were (madness) for him o cos i am a jealous type but not very sha
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2011
Lmao @'do were'. So you will go and hold his shirt and demand he confess who the girl he's kissing all over fb is?
grin grin
@Topic i still say there's nothing wrong with it. It's not like she was kissing the guy/he was kissing her or anything. As long as the pic was not intimate,there's nothing wrong with it,IMO.
For all you know,the guy could be her cousin or brother or something just as innocent.
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by misanho: 8:10pm On Mar 25, 2011
@Atreides, u r d best, I wud av made some senseless decisions, cos dis girl unlike any other makes me angry 2 ma bones, an I still can't help it, I really like her personality but 4 certain sensitive thingz she's just non chalant, if I do d same I will go down 4 it,
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by MzGreat(f): 8:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
Atreides:

Lmao @'do were'. So you will go and hold his shirt and demand he confess who the girl he's kissing all over fb is?
grin grin
@Topic i still say there's nothing wrong with it. It's not like she was kissing the guy/he was kissing her or anything. As long as the pic was not intimate,there's nothing wrong with it,IMO.
For all you know,the guy could be her cousin or brother or something just as innocent.

no o.u knw dere r some silent were (madness) that d guy gan sef would fear fear
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2011
Just ask her who he is.
And be mindful of how you show your jealousy.
A guy who's a little jealous is cute.
A guy who's excessively jealous is scary.
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by Atreides(f): 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2011
MzGreat:

no o.u knw dere r some silent were (madness) that d guy gan sef would fear fear
Omo toh sure. . wink grin
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by MzGreat(f): 5:09pm On Mar 26, 2011
Atreides:

Omo toh sure. . wink grin

you too gbaski
Re: How Would Ur Girlfriend Put Her Pix With Anoda Guy As Her Bb Display Pixs? by 190: 5:12pm On Mar 26, 2011
undecided undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Tinsel Town...how Far With The TV Soap? / Nairalanders,can U Date Someone Who Already Has A Child. / The PHOBIA Of Guys Approaching A Girl: Is It Natural Or Unusual?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.