Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,287 members, 7,836,271 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please (20429 Views)

Going To Thailand For Vacation / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Godpikin4real(f): 7:35pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=97330478]
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by greenlilly(m): 7:37pm On Dec 22, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ewSPUDMi3-c
Try Lakowe resort and you can connect other tourist places within Lekki/ibeju/Epe axis
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by MERCHANDISER: 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Traviscottt:
I see two persons exchanging contacts already.. grin grin grin

Your pvssy go hear am, you never see anything grin grin
hahahahahahaha Correct guy.
She has to pay for the flexing nah
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Godpikin4real(f): 7:39pm On Dec 22, 2020
Crunchyg2:

And on what ground are you asking him that question?
On the ground of werin concern you?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
MERCHANDISER:
hahahahahahaha Correct guy.
She has to pay for the flexing nah

Ma niqqa..!!! grin grin
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Crunchyg2: 7:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

On the ground of werin concern you?
Come this small pikin you no get respect again ooo
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by rashmanny(m): 7:45pm On Dec 22, 2020
Whispering palms, Badagry. [i]If you can ignore the bad roads that links you to Badagry, then, you will love it
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Crunchyg2: 8:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
uni69:

So sorry but the court has been destroyed during the end sars protest, and i would have loved to show you around o
You can show me around too, I am in Lagos

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by folake4u(f): 8:18pm On Dec 22, 2020
Jotting down important notes smiley
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by lydianessa(f): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2020
Had earlier planned a trip to Lagos for the Christmas holiday.. but I fear it won't be fun anymore due to LASG new covid laws.. airpeace from phc to lag on 25th.. anyone that can make me change my mind??
A great company would be so appreciated.. male or female..zeroeightone357eightfourzero96.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Oracleforce: 9:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

Lemme recommend Akala Base in Mushin for you....it is a good place to celebrate your memorable Christmas and new years day...
...don't go there alone....go there with your entire family and family friends....
There are lots of fun awaits you...I will be there to receive you as a guest if you can come...
There are different side games. and attractions....
For more info...pls Pchat me.
The gate fee is free
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by oklahrelo(m): 9:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
kentosman:
Truth be told, you cant get a cool place to chill with that budget of 100k for 5days. Forget all these recommendations i.e Epe resort, La Champagne Tropicana, Eko Hotels and so forth and so on. They are cool places but mehn, that your bar can only last you a night in Lagos for same.

If not that Badagry Road has just gone awful i would have recommended Whispering palms but that may just get you 2-3 days max.

Best bet is find a hotel around Surulere (central area of Lagos) and navigate around town from there. You can still get decent suites around there between 15-20k or even less. Another alternative is Lekki Area in terms of decency and proximity to beaches.

Enjoy ur stay

Yeah...

That was what I was about advising her...

Mehn...
You need no crowd ..
Or crowded places ..

Your... Budget is OK..
For holiday..
But not for those places ..
Much guys mentions here..
LA tropical , LA rubbish ..e.t.c..
I mean those places are exquisitely BURG on pays..

Just like he mentioned..
You can stay at Surulere.. And navigate from. There...
With Bolt/Uber driver...
Just be polite with him(Driver)...
He will be sincere with his opinions..

LAGOS.. Is meant for the fun..
Not the Calmness..

So if you want the latter..
Get Your budget SWOLLEN. Much more..

Stay safe...

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by oklahrelo(m): 9:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
lydianessa:
Had earlier planned a trip to Lagos for the Christmas holiday.. but I fear it won't be fun anymore due to LASG new covid laws.. airpeace from phc to lag on 25th.. anyone that can make me change my mind??
A great company would be so appreciated.. male or female..zeroeightone357eightfourzero96.

I have 4 questions for you...

Firstly... Where are you coming from actually...

Secondly... What's do you budget for the holiday...

Thirdly .. How many days are you spending...

Last one.... Do you want the fun... Or the otherwise...
Serenity site..
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by ikorodureporta: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
just try enta uyo

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
why?
see question
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by uni69(f): 10:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Crunchyg2:

You can show me around too, I am in Lagos

No wahala
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Infinity988(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Come to Ibadan and you gon' like the brown roofs.
We got nice and cool places over here too �

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by tellwisdom: 11:25pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

Just come to my house let me cook indomie and egg for you and On AirCon for you. I live in a natural environment. angry
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by DisGuy: 1:00am On Dec 23, 2020
Relaxing vacation in Lagos? Psst

Get the train from Lagos to Ibadan, get a cab to the IITA enjoy a relaxing environment
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by kabillionaire(m): 1:58am On Dec 23, 2020
Ajengule
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by vexing(m): 2:16am On Dec 23, 2020
I am also planning an holiday with my family in Lagos this Christmas period. I intend to visit places in Ikeja, lekki and maybe badagry. This thread is of help to me too.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Godpikin4real(f): 3:59am On Dec 23, 2020
Crunchyg2:

Come this small pikin you no get respect again ooo
Na ur ancestor u de refer to as small pikin ba?
Father, forgive them for they don't know what they're doing.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by jacoik(m): 4:31am On Dec 23, 2020
Richy4:
True Confession.... I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime...
First time... just to take an international passport
second time... on transit.....I never liked it's lifestyle/ plus congested environment...

But if I happens to find myself in Lagos in future, i will visit the Igando customary court as my first tourist attraction site... just to see the building that has heard so many weird divorced cases
smiley
lolxxxxx hahahaha I swear guy u no well ooooo. see as u made me almost injured myself now while cracking my ribs. in fact we wey dey Lagos don taya for dat court sef
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by lydianessa(f): 6:15am On Dec 23, 2020
oklahrelo:

I have 4 questions for you...

Firstly... Where are you coming from actually...

Secondly... What's do you budget for the holiday...

Thirdly .. How many days are you spending...

Last one.... Do you want the fun... Or the otherwise...
Serenity site..

I am coming from Porthacourt
Something that was meant to be a girls trip but my friends opted out last minute. Budget was meant to be split. But personally,I shouldn't exceed 100k.
I'm spending 3nights
I just need a nice time.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by willybaby(m): 6:55am On Dec 23, 2020
OreoPaschal:

You are welcome.

I hope you will have a splendid holiday in Lagos. smiley smiley I am extending an arm of friendship, if you won't mind. No hidden intentions. cool cool
if it was a guy would you extend a finger of friendship tall more of an arm simps everywhere
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by JuanDeDios: 7:09am On Dec 23, 2020
Cutehector:
100k, five days, in Lagos. Waste of money. Just take that cash and go on a road trip to Togo or Benin Republic.
I'm considering it. But how does a non-French speaker cope?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Crunchyg2: 8:05am On Dec 23, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Na ur ancestor u de refer to as small pikin ba?
Father, forgive them for they don't know what they're doing.
Amen
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Crunchyg2: 8:06am On Dec 23, 2020
uni69:

No wahala
My number is on my signature, you can chat me up asap
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by OreoPaschal(m): 8:46am On Dec 23, 2020
willybaby:
if it was a guy would you extend a finger of friendship tall more of an arm simps everywhere

Dunce,

I am gender blinded! I am also extending arm of friendship if you ain't stupid as you sounded. smiley smiley
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by MERCHANDISER: 9:46am On Dec 23, 2020
lydianessa:
If you're really serious, I will take you to some nice places around Lagos
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Greenishland(f): 1:41pm On Dec 23, 2020
Shakitibob0:
Can you please state the price range for the lodge?
Between 3k to 7k per night and the rooms are very good and clean. You can also buy foods around and take long walks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#AutoReportTours: A Review of the Apapa-Wharf Road Construction / Petrol-Laden Tanker Explodes In Osun, Three Buildings Razed / 13 Die In Kaduna-Kano Road Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.