Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,231 members, 7,836,112 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please (20422 Views)

Going To Thailand For Vacation / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by kentosman(m): 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Truth be told, you cant get a cool place to chill with that budget of 100k for 5days. Forget all these recommendations i.e Epe resort, La Champagne Tropicana, Eko Hotels and so forth and so on. They are cool places but mehn, that your bar can only last you a night in Lagos for same.

If not that Badagry Road has just gone awful i would have recommended Whispering palms but that may just get you 2-3 days max.

Best bet is find a hotel around Surulere (central area of Lagos) and navigate around town from there. You can still get decent suites around there between 15-20k or even less. Another alternative is Lekki Area in terms of decency and proximity to beaches.

Enjoy ur stay

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by zabuur: 5:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
My crib
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by olumzzz(m): 5:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you
Silverfox hotels, VI

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Stewart883(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

Although I'm in portharcourt now for work but I'll be leaving for Lagos for the holidays on the 23rd. I live alone in Victoria Island and I have a big and spacious apartment (3 bedroom). Would you like to stay? You will have a furnished bedroom all to yourself and the kitchen including the sitting room is also yours because I hardly cook. From there you won't have to spend most of your budget on hotel bills. You are free to stay as long as you like. For places to visit I would suggest kuramo beach(it's cool) and La Tropicana. I also like cactus, it's quite cool with nice meals.

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Skyfornia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:

Thank you

Inform me when you've decided...I might just be there as your camera man to take nice pictures of you with your phone...since I'll be idle on that day.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
musicproducer:
stay ur house, its not safe
why?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by uni69(f): 5:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
Richy4:
True Confession.... I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime...
First time... just to take an international passport
second time... on transit.....I never liked it's lifestyle/ plus congested environment...

But if I happens to find myself in Lagos in future, i will visit the Igando customary court as my first tourist attraction site... just to see the building that has heard so many weird divorced cases
smiley

So sorry but the court has been destroyed during the end sars protest, and i would have loved to show you around o
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 5:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
millionboi2:
if thy extort u now,u will start lamenting
Extort me. How?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 22, 2020
Darlingme:

Thank you

I would recommend that you visit Omu resort, though I've not been there but I've heard a lot about it and planning to visit the place with my kids soon.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 5:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Did u get d digits I sent?

I'm waiting for you to clear it. I've got it already
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 6:01pm On Dec 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

Did u get d digits I sent?

I have dropped a text message. I don't know how to use the pm on nairaland
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Shakitibob0: 6:02pm On Dec 22, 2020
Greenishland:
I suggest that you go to Redeem camp. The environment is serene, lodge is affordable and you can meet with new people who lodge around too plus you can connect to some children parks in the area.
Can you please state the price range for the lodge?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by talk2yinkuz: 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello top of the evening to you dearie

If your yet to get an option ill whole heatedly recommend OMU RESORT

I was there this weekend and it was a wow with it serene environment, Zoo, Museum, Pools and water world for kiddies, accquarium and lots of games, you also get to meet new people.

A Gold ticket should be okay which is just #4,500

Feel free to slip into my DM for more details

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Godpikin4real(f): 6:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Please...do it now that I'm online. Or give me your Twitter handle, let me dm

OK.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by iamclime(m): 6:11pm On Dec 22, 2020
Badagry it is. Forget all the negatives about the road, etc. Come to Badagry. Check out itravelsandtours on IG or FB. Come have a TASTE OF BADAGRY. We know the right places to take you. And we know the right way to do it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 6:19pm On Dec 22, 2020
I see two persons exchanging contacts already.. grin grin grin

Your pvssy go hear am, you never see anything grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Tripleoluwa(m): 6:20pm On Dec 22, 2020
Visit Chaka Resort in Lekki, close to Dangote refinery. Nice hotel, serene environment, cool beach with motor bike etc... I'm an Uber driver. I can take you there. 0.8.0.6.7.1.7.4.3.1.0

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Upaka(f): 6:21pm On Dec 22, 2020
CandyOps:

Em... I'm kinda new in Lasgidi don't know much public places yet but someone suggested Ilashe beach, Abule Ado.

It's quite a sight, kinda breathtaking from the pics I've seen. & within range.. thou I'm yet to check out the hotels and lodges around.

why do u ask? are you making plans too?

Yea. I'm making plans too. Elegushi beach on my mind tho.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 6:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
Stewart883:

Although I'm in portharcourt now for work but I'll be leaving for Lagos for the holidays on the 23rd. I live alone in Victoria Island and I have a big and spacious apartment (3 bedroom). Would you like to stay? You will have a furnished bedroom all to yourself and the kitchen including the sitting room is also yours because I hardly cook. From there you won't have to spend most of your budget on hotel bills. You are free to stay as long as you like. For places to visit I would suggest kuramo beach(it's cool) and La Tropicana. I also like cactus, it's quite cool with nice meals.
wao. Thanks
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 6:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
johnbosco11:

Can we go on the vacation together?
Lol. Let's go separate o
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Darlingme(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
kentosman:
Truth be told, you cant get a cool place to chill with that budget of 100k for 5days. Forget all these recommendations i.e Epe resort, La Champagne Tropicana, Eko Hotels and so forth and so on. They are cool places but mehn, that your bar can only last you a night in Lagos for same.

If not that Badagry Road has just gone awful i would have recommended Whispering palms but that may just get you 2-3 days max.

Best bet is find a hotel around Surulere (central area of Lagos) and navigate around town from there. You can still get decent suites around there between 15-20k or even less. Another alternative is Lekki Area in terms of decency and proximity to beaches.

Enjoy ur stay
Thanks
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by spirul77: 6:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
Cutehector:
100k, five days, in Lagos. Waste of money. Just take that cash and go on a road trip to Togo or Benin Republic.
where can someone have fun in Togo please, Lome precisely
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Customtest: 6:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
CalliDora1:

If you're looking for somewhere close to the beach, I'll recommend Eko Hotel and Suites at Amadu Bello way, Victoria island. It's very safe and secured. At least thats the only place I know and can recommend. Though it's expensive.

Ikoyi is filled with bad boys. So it a no for me.

From Eko hotels, it's a walking distance to the beach ( Kuramo beach).
It's also close to the silverbird Galleria, if You need to see a movie. And other wonderful places around.

U obvousely not in lagos.kuramo beach ke,doesnt exist anymore.cant even suggest that to anyone.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by spirul77: 6:48pm On Dec 22, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Fela Shrine at Alausa
was very eager to visit this place but when I did It wasn't really as I had expected the place to be.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Kazim88: 6:51pm On Dec 22, 2020
Richy4:
True Confession.... I have been to Lagos just twice in my lifetime...
First time... just to take an international passport
second time... on transit.....I never liked it's lifestyle/ plus congested environment...

But if I happens to find myself in Lagos in future, i will visit the Igando customary court as my first tourist attraction site... just to see the building that has heard so many weird divorced cases
smiley

Lollllzzzzzz
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by addexx: 7:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
LA CAMPAGNE TROPICANA
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Reference(m): 7:09pm On Dec 22, 2020
BornToSucced:

Okay. You can visit here alone. Nice place to chill and reflect...........You can consider other cool beaches and resort around Lekki - Epe axis.

They have nice ambience for your lonely soul!

There is no ambience ANYWHERE in Lagos over the holidays. Tried it two years go and it was a massive regret. Beach after beach, it was rowdy and distasteful. Locations were overbooked and long queues everywhere. To some peoples tastes, yes. Me, no. Spent the rest of my vac touring the neighbouring states and major towns to see the sights to burn off my hotel booking.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by farady(m): 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2020
OP, Kentosman just spoke my mind and I share his thoughts too. Alternatively you can consider Stewart883 offer.

I wish you a safe trip and stay.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Customtest:

U obvousely not in lagos.kuramo beach ke,doesnt exist anymore.cant even suggest that to anyone.

I used Kuramo because that's what it was popularly called. I know it was reconstructed at some point. Don't know what it's called now though cause I don't do beach anylonger.
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Coinbased: 7:29pm On Dec 22, 2020
None
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Godpikin4real(f): 7:32pm On Dec 22, 2020
[quote author=Sirmuel1 post=9733
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Crunchyg2: 7:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
Godpikin4real:

On what grounds pls if I may ask.
And on what ground are you asking him that question?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Aero Slashes Fares To N9,999k, To Run May 13th – 31st / LASG Reconstructs Iyana-Era Road, Opens Road To Motorists (Pictures) / Nigerian immigration service website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.