Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please (20323 Views)

Going To Thailand For Vacation / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? / Where Can I Go To For Vacation With 200k On Average? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 9:43pm On Dec 23, 2020
Traviscottt:
I see two persons exchanging contacts already.. grin grin grin

Your pvssy go hear am, you never see anything grin grin

Guy wetin be your own nah? cheesy

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 9:47pm On Dec 23, 2020
Oracleforce:

Lemme recommend Akala Base in Mushin for you....it is a good place to celebrate your memorable Christmas and new years day...
...don't go there alone....go there with your entire family and family friends....
There are lots of fun awaits you...I will be there to receive you as a guest if you can come...
There are different side games. and attractions....
For more info...pls Pchat me.
The gate fee is free

Akala bawo!!! You wicked o
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Guy wetin be your own nah? cheesy
Guy I call your name??
Why guilty conscience dey worry you?? angry angry
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 10:04pm On Dec 23, 2020
Traviscottt:

Guy I call your name??
Why guilty conscience dey worry you?? angry angry

grin grin grin grin

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 10:13pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:

grin grin grin grin

Fvck her in peace guy...na God give you on a gold platter.

kiss
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 10:15pm On Dec 23, 2020
Traviscottt:

Fvck her in peace guy...na God give you on a gold platter.

kiss

If you continue like this, you no go enter Heaven with the saints cheesy
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2020
Sirmuel1:

If you continue like this, you no go enter Heaven with the saints cheesy

From your exchanges with the girl, its obvious she's the reserved/naive type, she's not wayward..
Make sure you fvck her raw, I sure say she no get STI. cool cool
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sirmuel1(m): 10:31pm On Dec 23, 2020
Traviscottt:

From your exchanges with the girl, its obvious she's the reserved/naive type, she's not wayward..

Goodnight!
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by ttmax09(m): 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2020
Traviscottt:

Chairman free them naaaaa
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Yampotatocarrot(m): 12:47am On Dec 25, 2020
JuanDeDios:

I'm considering it. But how does a non-French speaker cope?

Trust me, you'll cope. I just returned from a three-day trip there. Will be much easier though if you speak either Yoruba or Hausa. However, they are always eager to help out when they realise you don't speak french, like it makes them happy to help you.

I didn't visit any fun place, just slept in the hotel room aside the few embassy runs I had to do. Wanted to be away from the noise of Lagos for a while plus some official stuff.

Just know that transportation is very expensive over there. Try taking mosquito repellant cream or whatever cos them get mosquitoes well well eh.

Buy a two-pin round fuse, else you're on your own (round o)... Cos na so their wall sockets dey... No carry power bank o, cos it'll be useless. There was light throughout my stay, and the night is so so quiet and peaceful, no gen noise or cars making noise

For food, their rice stew make sense dieeeee... As for their ladies, you'll be really disappointed especially if you're coming from Lagos...

If you're coming from Seme, change your money at the border o, cos if you enter inside town, na cruise them go use you catch, at a point I even changed #1000 - 1000CFA at the airport, awon were

I believe with these few points of mine, I have convinced you and not confused you that you'll cope.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Greatdand007(m): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
Darlingme:
The aim is to visit new environment, travel within, have some time alone, experience new things, have fun and meet new people.
For those in Lagos, where can you recommend for a newbies in Lagos for a Christmas vacation?

Quite environment, affordable, beautiful, decent people around, close to the beach and safe?
Thank you

I got nice cool place for you if you don't mind we can go together here's my digit 09072950698

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Traviscottt: 5:12pm On Dec 25, 2020
Sirmuel1:

Goodnight!
Guy how far?? Today na Christmas...You don fvck her?? cool cool
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by walesalak(m): 7:58am On Dec 26, 2020
Any news about if resorts are allowed to operate this festive period in Lagos. Planning for 26th dec or 1st of january
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Sunday66: 10:29am On Dec 26, 2020
Oracleforce:

Lemme recommend Akala Base in Mushin for you....it is a good place to celebrate your memorable Christmas and new years day...
...don't go there alone....go there with your entire family and family friends....
There are lots of fun awaits you...I will be there to receive you as a guest if you can come...
There are different side games. and attractions....
For more info...pls Pchat me.
The gate fee is free

Wetin dey happen there
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by JuanDeDios: 7:19pm On Dec 29, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Trust me, you'll cope. I just returned from a three-day trip there. Will be much easier though if you speak either Yoruba or Hausa. However, they are always eager to help out when they realise you don't speak french, like it makes them happy to help you.

I didn't visit any fun place, just slept in the hotel room aside the few embassy runs I had to do. Wanted to be away from the noise of Lagos for a while plus some official stuff.

Just know that transportation is very expensive over there. Try taking mosquito repellant cream or whatever cos them get mosquitoes well well eh.

Buy a two-pin round fuse, else you're on your own (round o)... Cos na so their wall sockets dey... No carry power bank o, cos it'll be useless. There was light throughout my stay, and the night is so so quiet and peaceful, no gen noise or cars making noise

For food, their rice stew make sense dieeeee... As for their ladies, you'll be really disappointed especially if you're coming from Lagos...

If you're coming from Seme, change your money at the border o, cos if you enter inside town, na cruise them go use you catch, at a point I even changed #1000 - 1000CFA at the airport, awon were

I believe with these few points of mine, I have convinced you and not confused you that you'll cope.
Thank you. I don't speak French, Yoruba or Hausa - just English. So I guess I should proceed with caution. And why do you say their ladies are disappointing to the Lagos types?
Re: Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please by Vijuchoco(f): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2023
Darlingme:

This sounds like a movie scene.
Just make a suggestion. You don't have to be there with me.
Lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Truck Rams Into A Car In Ojuelegba, Lagos (Photos) / Godwin Sule: Bauchi Poly Lecturer Dies In Auto Crash (Photos) / 10 Cleanest Cities In Nigeria_Opinion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.