Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,637 members, 7,827,358 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93628 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Juliusmomoh: 9:18am On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm in Ghana presently, enjoying my vacation, incase you decide to travel there let me know, all bills is on me
Good morning sir...
Can i come along with you? (calmly) .
Happy xmas inanddy
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by molbic(m): 9:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Guara Falls in Niger state..

It was a 1hr 45mins road trip to Gurara from Abuja with friends. It was pretty easy to find, just put it into Google map and follow the directions.

Getting there, we paid a gate fee of #1,000 and we got a tour guide.

The views, My God!!! Videos don’t even do it justice. You need to visit in person. But I tried to bring some views to you, Enjoy
. Nice pictures you have there but your Olympus has fallen

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by bigjackass: 9:35am On Dec 16, 2020
Nairalanders are funny grin . Asking who is bankrolling her trips. How e take concern u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by itzzkhaliii(m): 9:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lol.. Thanks for your concern dear. but I draw inspiration from various travellers such as Drew Binsky who has been to Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea, Iraq, Iran etc. I believe I would be there one day when tensions calm down

yea very nice guy search for "EVA ZU VECK" a canadian lady like that that travels alot.wish you a much safer journey and all the best.But if i might ask do you ever face any tough challenge so far to the extent that you feel like giving up this dream?Pls share your travel experiences especially the challenging part would like to learn one or two things.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:50am On Dec 16, 2020
TheGoodJoe:
Beautiful and nice. Interesting and revealing thread.
Thanks.. I sincerely appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:51am On Dec 16, 2020
Tyewolove:
I do follow her on Instagram,so much many beautiful places she has visited.. well-done princess.
Great to hear this! Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm in Ghana presently, enjoying my vacation, incase you decide to travel there let me know, all bills is on me
Thanks for the offer! I dont even know what to say

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
See them perverted mind!! Can't y'all compliment without sexualizing?
Nice thread op, you really pretty!!
Tell them o.. lol. Thanks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:53am On Dec 16, 2020
leonard002:
Do you guys move in a group? I might be interested in joining your crew. Once in a while mehn, road trips makes so much sense. I've been docile for too long. Staying in a place tied down at work ain't good all year round.
Yea, I do move with groups.. We plan a road trip, contribute and Voila

4 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:54am On Dec 16, 2020
NIKEDEEDS:
Traveling is really good for networking and mental health.
I have been to

Sokoto (entered konni, Niger Republic through iella land border).

Borneo (chose the state as my first choice during NYSC and was posted there; spent extra 6 months after passing out).

yobe (part of NYSC waka)

Kastina (part of NYSC waka)

Bauchi(climbing those rocks/hills were fun)

Jos (would love to own a house there for weekend getaways)

Abuja

Ogun State

Enugu

Edo

Delta

Anambra

Kaduna

Kano

Zamfara

Abia

Imo

Rivers

Oyo

Kogi

Benue

Lagos (currently posted to the state)

Enugu

Nasawara

I guess I have more states to visit in Nigeria; lol..

Wow.. Impressive. I am eyeing some of these your states o

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:56am On Dec 16, 2020
CountryTireMan:
Use flight from Lagos or Abuja to Maiduguri, tour Maiduguri and see things, Maiduguri is very safe compared to any other part of Borno state, when you’re done, you fly back to Abuja or Lagos. No need to pass through roads to avoid any story
This is a good idea.. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:57am On Dec 16, 2020
itzzkhaliii:

yea very nice guy search for "EVA ZU VECK" a canadian lady like that that travels alot.wish you a much safer journey and all the best.But if i might ask do you ever face any tough challenge so far to the extent that you feel like giving up this dream?Pls share your travel experiences especially the challenging part would like to learn one or two things.
There are challenges for sure, but it comes with lack of planning and not having enough money for some activities

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by sweetmelanin(f): 10:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Too many perverts on this thread lipsrsealed
OP is beautiful tho smiley

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Anonymous42(m): 11:15am On Dec 16, 2020
I just followed you on instagram, the pictures are really beautiful though you didn't give a detailed explanation on instagram like you did here
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:47am On Dec 16, 2020
FuckEveryday:

Who would've taught a whole originalsly would simp around NL cus of boobs cc NwaAmaikpe

How do you know a humble girl through pictures bruz..We hope she replies your PM sha

Nice thread btw

There is that one vulva haver alfa mails would simp for, juss saying...

They are only alfas for as long as they are single. People wey believe in the idea of The One like mad.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Magnoliaa(f): 11:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Petyprincess:
See them perverted mind!! Can't y'all compliment without sexualizing?
Nice thread op, you really pretty!!

Later, they'll come and claim women try to be seductive and baiting, when that's the last thing on her mind ever. How exactly is the OP seeking for their gaze with this thread now?

They won't think beyond sex, but all Nigerian girls have to offer is sex...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nutrimindrr: 1:01pm On Dec 16, 2020
I'd like to travel places like you too

I'm not an entrepreneur

Can you take me on your next tour, please :'

Blossomfirst:
There are challenges for sure, but it comes with lack of planning and not having enough money for some activities
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by leonard002(m): 7:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Yea, I do move with groups.. We plan a road trip, contribute and Voila
When is your next move? Can we connect. Perhaps via email or pm
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by folake4u(f): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
All I can say is that OP is fineeeeeeeee for days!!! Such a killer smile you've got smiley.

Mehnnnnn, I need to work, save and travel some more by 2021.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by BruncleZuma: 2:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
WTF Nah how many times Una wan push this thing come FP, there's a bloody pandemic.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by 900warriorz: 2:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
We wey don go round all the states in Nigeria including the dreaded maiduguri, we talk? undecided
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by lagdmark(m): 2:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charleys:
Who is bankrolling you?
Dino the comedy senator

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by iamJ(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Expected to see na joblessness cause am crew cheesy

Disappointed
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by galaxy2020(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
psucc:
And if I may ask, who foot the bills?

Remember what happened to FFK after answering the same question. So be cautious!
...somebody was taking those pictures abi? Who was that single lady?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Plebian(f): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
I find your living aesthetic.❤
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Wiifesnatcher(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
let me know when you're travelling as a married lady, clown

I hope your parents are rich, you're considering North that's the Den of bandits and kidnapping, I hope your family are reading this to tie you down if possible with rope in this trying time that people are being kidnapped like goat in North
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Akinh: 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/
plz let me know once u get to Ondo State..and if am not around lete.kmow once u get to borno..and Sambisa to be precise...

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Angelawhite(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Travelling teaches you to love irrespective of diverse belief, religion and opinion; Nigerians are good hearted!

You can’t be this beautiful and be single kiss

Let’s travel together on your next trip
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
grin grin grin This comment got me rolling on the floor
psucc:
And if I may ask, who foot the bills?

Remember what happened to FFK after answering the same question. So be cautious!
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by PrudencyFeats: 2:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/

My dear forget about the far north. Hisbah and sharia laws will land you into trouble with your dressing.

I advice you contain your cruises down south and visit states as much as you can even 5 times.

Better you visit Ghana, Togo or other west African countries.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by agarawu23(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
You are showing us more of your pictures than the travel destination. When I read "single Nigeria lady" I know what the advert is all about grin cheesy

I pity the bills on the neck of those that will send u pm tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Banana Island In Pictures / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.