Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,605 members, 7,820,162 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93579 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by GeneralPula: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Amotekun777:
OP na average fine babe (nevertheless, beautiful) but, wan dey try use style dey find suitors for here...

If you sabi, you sabi. cool

Modified: See the fools below already making moves on the OP (9ja guys too dey drool over females)... As we already sabi, na tears go end am. grin

She may not even be a female..

But let’s say she is... You sabi the scope. She dey look for who she go sell Toto give..

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Yuneehk(f): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
They're nice places indeed. I'll really love to travel too. This pandemic thing should just die down and I'll start from small. These just rekindled my zeal to waka.
Beautiful pictures of you and the places.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Chris2863(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nah only you be entrepreneur for Naija abi grin grin
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by mema900: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Just don't get kidnapped and don't die in road accidents
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Lexusgs430: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
What/who is bankrolling you....... Don't answer like FFK ó..... cheesy
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by sylve11: 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
nice one @ op. cool
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Karemarealty288(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Thanks dear.. I appreciate

Am highly impressed... You will be a very good ambassador of Nigeria in tourism.....keep it up
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by openmine(m): 2:45pm On Dec 17, 2020
Subomi007:

Very good.....Godforbid, No money for ransom oh grin grin grin

Enjoy yourself

grin grin grin grin

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Ambbayo(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow,this is really unbelievable,pls where is this park located in Abuja.
Blossomfirst:
Can you believe this is in Nigeria?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Exc2000: 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
cool

Lovely pics
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by toby345(m): 2:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

sorry if I may ask what skills Did you learn and are yum based in naija

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by samsobo24(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Benin Republic grin

please I am tired of uploading photos tongue tongue embarassed
Let me stop here by saying, if you can save money and travel; please do! it helps your mental health.

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
disguy

Thanks cheesy
nice one dear, it's good to see a lover of nature and tourism

Did you visit the National arboretum in Abuja
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Frustrated007: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
who paid for your trip?
Probably a man.
A foolish one at that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
My sister Keep it up... I travel a lots too....

But am not in the position to do this...

I can send you pictures from trips if you mind

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by BadBradley: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
I fail to see how her being single has anything to do with the post or its title.

Advertising her wares more than she's advertising Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by retake89(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:

You are pretty

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ojun50(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Can I join You
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by abbey10(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good to see a travel enthusiast with a good eye for pictures, and beautiful sceneries.
I will encourage you not to be discouraged. Following your account already on IG and here.
I've been in 35 states in Naija plus Abuja.
Work now is not even allowing me to savour my locations like I used to.
Please keep it up.

Regards

Blossomfirst:
Travelling teaches you to love irrespective of diverse belief, religion and opinion; Nigerians are good hearted!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Your account balance must be on an indanbosky level cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Gentleman001: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Guara Falls in Niger state..

It was a 1hr 45mins road trip to Gurara from Abuja with friends. It was pretty easy to find, just put it into Google map and follow the directions.

Getting there, we paid a gate fee of #1,000 and we got a tour guide.

The views, My God!!! Videos don’t even do it justice. You need to visit in person. But I tried to bring some views to you, Enjoy
Kudos dear, can you give the instance of how much it will cost to be here...will be coming from kaduna, the hotel, gate fee and other expenses
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Litmus: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nigeria is the undiscovered country: In spite of Nigeria being the most famous country in Africa, Nigeria is possibly the least explored nation on the continent, both by Nigerians and Foreigners.

5 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by tot(f): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is lovely, well done!
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Ibebu: 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Babe, who's bankrolled you? Who's been sucking your succulent oranges? Can I also suck?

Blossomfirst:
Guara Falls in Niger state..

It was a 1hr 45mins road trip to Gurara from Abuja with friends. It was pretty easy to find, just put it into Google map and follow the directions.

Getting there, we paid a gate fee of #1,000 and we got a tour guide.

The views, My God!!! Videos don’t even do it justice. You need to visit in person. But I tried to bring some views to you, Enjoy
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by merits(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Just tell us you are looking for husband, which one be as a single lady?you throw your shot and I catched it.

Will you marry me?

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blackdisciple(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Good better know your movements cos banditary is still on and adoption oo
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ifymadu: 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nice one, I love traveling too and intend exploring the middle east. I've only been to Abu Dhabi and Dubai, both in the UAE. I plan doing Israel, Saudi Arabia and Qatar very soon. It's always fun as you get to interact with the people, especially the food.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Edwin046(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
States that i have visited
1,except Ebony state ,i have covered every state in south East

2,Except Bayelsa state.i have covered every state in south south

3,Except Oyo state.i have covered every state in south west...
So coming to north,i have been to Abuja,kogi ,benue,nasarawa ,platue state...

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Frustrated007: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
audio save, audio entrepreneurship.
Blossomfirst:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Cammo: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
The highlight here is that she's a "single Nigerian girl". Good advert for rich simps and aristos.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Wow.. This made frontpage!

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by IMASTEX: 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
psucc:
And if I may ask, who foot the bills?

Remember what happened to FFK after answering the same question. So be cautious!
grin grin grin You're a wicked somebody. Didn't you see the caption, single lady. Meaning several persons sponsored it, even the ad is still visible for new subscribers since the Sim is unregistered. grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by thinkmoney(m): 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/
Let me join you. I am incurably adventurous. I nurse the dream of being the first to scale Aso Rock and maybe hangglide from it. We could even find a way of visiting sambisa disguised in burga and take pictures...lol.
Importantly, you will still remain a single lady while I will remain a single guy too...unless u want otherwise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

Banana Island In Pictures / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.