Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,290 members, 7,818,988 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... (3863 Views)

Woman Shares Her Experience With Dating An Older Man / Sad Thing I Witnessed Yesterday In A Bar Between A Man & His Girlfriend / My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pardon the typos.

Ever wondered why our parents always frowned at the words
"mom,dad I want to work in a bar"

Then you get the "Do you know you're a lady" question.

I decided to find out exactly why they feel so insecure about their female children working in a bar. Either as a waitress,bartender or what have you.

Guess what,I got an offer from a friend to work as a waitress.

Then came my advisers ----- Babe forget that,that sort of work is not for you. Just one comment from a customer and you'll quit.

Me: A comment won't be that bad.

Advisers:: Not just any comment. Some customers go to the extent of smacking a worker's ass.

Me: One smack to the ass,two smackdown to his cheeks and a cup of larger beer poured on his face to wash down his ego.

Next day I set out for work,being my very first side work anyway.

Met the owner of the place and luck smiled my way. He told me not to serve, just walk up to the customers and have a talk with them.
Smile and gist with them,that wasn't normal anyway but,I decided to go along with the flow.

First day was phone number collection day,many drank to stupor and just made their way out slowly like tortoise.

Noticed how the girls were just being treated like call girls,being touched inappropriately.

They drank to their heart desire while still attending to customers,ate as much as they wanted.

Though I got a whole large part of the eating,I just found the light in which the enjoyment offer came very unpleasant.

Second day was touching and demanding day.

It was just my second day at the work place and you were already beginning to get too familiar. Trying to touch a lady in places where you know will most likely make her furious.
Then again,orders from the CEO was to go along with the flow. It can only help attract more customers to the already flourishing bar.

Like seriously??

Then again,our parents claims might just be right.
Girls working in bars might just be used as baits for more male customers.

Shits always happen,got into a heated argument with a customer. Why?
He is a politician and exercised a very big role to the growth of the place. That actually in another sense gives him the right to any girl he wanted at the bar.

That was it,second day I QUIT.

Could our elders actually be right??
Are ladies who work in bars exposed to immoralities, abuse of different forms and early sexual life.

Men in the house;
What form of label do you attach to ladies that work in bars??
And why do you think so?

Ladies; Do you think working in a bar is right for any sane thinking lady??

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by xolocious(m): 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Let me start by playing you this song... Listen and be bless.

It goes like this...

If you ask me,
Na who I go ask,
The matter when you see so,
E don tay e start,
No be me go talk am,
E heavy for mouth,
If u ask me,
The matter for ground,
Nah who I go ask.

Thanks for listening and with this response of mine, I hope I have been able to convince and not confuse you.
God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Samakus(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
StacyO:
Pardon the typos.

Ever wondered why our parents always frowned at the words
"mom,dad I want to work in a bar"

Then you get the "Do you know you're a lady" question.

I decided to find out exactly why they feel so insecure about their female children working in a bar. Either as a waitress,bartender or what have you.

Guess what,I got an offer from a friend to work as a waitress.

Then came my advisers ----- Babe forget that,that sort of work is not for you. Just one comment from a customer and you'll quit.

Me: A comment won't be that bad.

Advisers:: Not just any comment. Some customers go to the extent of smacking a worker's ass.

Me: One smack to the ass,two smackdown to his cheeks and a cup of larger beer poured on his face to wash down his ego.

Next day I set out for work,being my very first side work anyway.

Met the owner of the place and luck smiled my way. He told me not to serve, just walk up to the customers and have a talk with them.
Smile and gist with them,that wasn't normal anyway but,I decided to go along with the flow.

First day was phone number collection day,many drank to stupor and just made their way out slowly like tortoise.

Noticed how the girls were just being treated like call girls,being touched inappropriately.

They drank to their heart desire while still attending to customers,ate as much as they wanted.

Though I got a whole large part of the eating,I just found the light in which the enjoyment offer came very unpleasant.

Second day was touching and demanding day.

It was just my second day at the work place and you were already beginning to get too familiar. Trying to touch a lady in places where you know will most likely make her furious.
Then again,orders from the CEO was to go along with the flow. It can only help attract more customers to the already flourishing bar.

Like seriously??

Then again,our parents claims might just be right.
Girls working in bars might just be used as baits for more male customers.

Shits always happen,got into a heated argument with a customer. Why?
He is a politician and exercised a very big role to the growth of the place. That actually in another sense gives him the right to any girl he wanted at the bar.

That was it,second day I QUIT.

Could our elders actually be right??
Are ladies who work in bars exposed to immoralities, abuse of different forms and early sexual life.

Men in the house;
What form of label do you attach to ladies that work in bars??
And why do you think so?

Ladies; Do you think working in a bar is right for any sane thinking lady??

There's no girl that works in a bar that is not a call girl. Even if you don't want to be, you will be forced to be. Once I see a waitress, I just smile to her and drink my beer. Can't have anything serious to do with any of them. I have worked in a bar before and I have seen it all.

Bars, hotels, hang out centres! Forget her. She's a collector of random dicks. Most times, it is not intentional but they can't just help it. It's the hazard of the job

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
This whole post is just sad
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
so what should we do now?
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Sundrus: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just like say u wan touch fire & u no want make the fire burn u. Girls wey dey work for hotels, bars, joints...99.9% na olosho them be. Na brothels be the headquarters.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Headlesschicken(m): 1:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
undecided Wahala for who no like trouble...
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Freestainworld(m): 1:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
In Nigeria, working as a waitress is too demanding, you have to satisfy the customers pleasure in all ramifications, reason they don't just employ any girl they see, first they will look at you to know if you can flow with the train.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Fahdiga(m): 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
The insults they receive from customers no be here

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Donspicey: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stacyo......i can relate to all you said cos am also a bar owner.....

The only tin dia be say mk u no date any of ur customer and mk any of ur customer no nack u else u become a topic of public discussion.....

Your manners too matters alot.......

Gv me ur number,am sorry sir i dont ve phone.....

Sit down mk we talk nah,Am sorry sir my boss will sanction me.....

What would u like to take,thank you sir but am ok wit a fake smile(asin u ve to be xtra smart).....

Read d customers mind bfr dey even start dia bla bla bla......

You need to know why u re there(highly focused) if not men go share u like biscuit.......

To work in a bar,my dear u need tolerance bt always use ur head......

But if ur boss na wats up niggar he go gv u OT nah cos bar na anoda world on its own.....

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by grim33(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are you a new learner?
Welcome to real world.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Themainboy22: 1:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Open your own bar and be the CEO. For the owner of the bar to be tell you (the workers) to go with the flow, speaks volume about some of these bar owners. Most of them are hoe-oloshos in disguise. To your question, I can not marry a bar owner, bar attendant or a retired bar attendant.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by nzube25779: 3:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are you a new learner? Welcome to real world.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Openbusiness: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na hoelosho dey work for bar. Are you a learner? Even if she's a decent girl with good moral standards, it's only a matter of time before she starts sleeping around with different "drunkards" who are ready to spend anything to get in her pants, even her employer sef go later chop him own. A decent lady who is intelligent should know she has no business working in a bar, unless she wants to end up getting corrupted

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by NengiWIDEtoto: 3:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Most girls for bar dey do runs codedly, some even offer you their numbers willingly without you asking once dem see say ur pocket fat.

No be rocket science we know many of dem there na coded olosho.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Bennysam: 3:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Any lady that works in a bar is a very big NO for me both for friendship or marriage

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by NiRfreak(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pele. Bar is not a place for sermon or moral trope.
It's a place people relax, cool off and catch whatever fun away from the stress of life..

There are girls who wouldn't mind, who are in tune with the demand of bar jobs. And it's not big deal what goes down over there. If you can't cope no one is forcing you...
Let people enjoy themselves in peace. Some of the bar girls are not complaining. They get tips, fun and even opportunity from it if they are smart. It's their life and stop acting holier than thou.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by CandyOps(m): 5:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sounds like a hard nut to crack. You can accept innocent touches but overboard you can Hala.

But then it all depends on the girl abi is it that bad. Well it gotta be that bad considering how every girl looks finer with each bottle of beer cancelled
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 6:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Donspicey:
Stacyo......i can relate to all you said cos am also a bar owner.....

The only tin dia be say mk u no date any of ur customer and mk any of ur customer no nack u else u become a topic of public discussion.....

Your manners too matters alot.......

Gv me ur number,am sorry sir i dont ve phone.....

Sit down mk we talk nah,Am sorry sir my boss will sanction me.....

What would u like to take,thank you sir but am ok wit a fake smile(asin u ve to be xtra smart).....

Read d customers mind bfr dey even start dia bla bla bla......

You need to know why u re there(highly focused) if not men go share u like biscuit.......

To work in a bar,my dear u need tolerance bt always use ur head......

But if ur boss na wats up niggar he go gv u OT nah cos bar na anoda world on its own.....

Real niggar grin

I really saw things with my eyes. Lol

Anyway,my intentions were not to work in a bar but,see things for myself.

Not judging anyway,just wanted to confirm my suspicions.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by ThreeEyedRaven: 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
StacyO:
azy

Real niggar grin

I really saw things with my eyes. Lol

Anyway,my intentions were not to work in a bar but,see things for myself.

Not judging anyway,just wanted to confirm my suspicions.
You're crazier than I thought
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Liposure: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
The bar is where you meet all kinds of the good, the bad, the ugly
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by omoolababs(m): 3:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
A male working as a barman or waiter nko?
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by omoolababs(m): 4:04pm On Dec 22, 2020
Samakus:

There's no girl that works in a bar that is not a call girl. Even if you don't want to be, you will be forced to be. Once I see a waitress, I just smile to her and drink my beer. Can't have anything serious to do with any of them. I have worked in a bar before and I have seen it all.

Bars, hotels, hang out centres! Forget her. She's a collector of random dicks. Most times, it is not intentional but they can't just help it. It's the hazard of the job
bro, can u pls share some of your experience with me, I am looking for job in a bar
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 22, 2020
omoolababs:
A male working as a barman or waiter nko?
You will be pimping hoes and moving in drugs for the customers nd get loads of cash n favours

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by omoolababs(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2020
dairykidd:

You will be pimping hoes and moving in drugs for the customers nd get loads of cash n favours
what does this mean bro?
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Samakus(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
omoolababs:
bro, can u pls share some of your experience with me, I am looking for job in a bar

I was a supervisor. Sometimes I help out to serve customers too. If you wanna work in a bar, you need to be extra smart. If not, you will run into deficit. A lot of people come and drink and try to go without paying. Sometimes you may even forget to collect money and that will be debited from your salary.

If you're very friendly, you will be getting tips especially from big boys and yahoo boys. Because I know how to hail boys dem, sometimes I get 5k in a day as tips, though not always.

In all, you should aspire higher. Bar life will expose you to a lot of bad things sha. You will hate women if you're not careful cos you will see it all. The cheating, the immorality, every damn thing. My hotel had club. Oboy, you will see where Gboys go dey blow another guy girlfriend in the open just for money. Few months later, you will see the main guy come with that babe to hangout.

As in, I no fit exhaust wetin I see. I ran to protect my sanity, moral life and of course, I always knew I was made for bigger things. Now I'm a better place.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by omoolababs(m): 10:14pm On Dec 22, 2020
Samakus:

I was a supervisor. Sometimes I help out to serve customers too. If you wanna work in a bar, you need to be extra smart. If not, you will run into deficit. A lot of people come and drink and try to go without paying. Sometimes you may even forget to collect money and that will be debited from your salary.

If you're very friendly, you will be getting tips especially from big boys and yahoo boys. Because I know how to hail boys dem, sometimes I get 5k in a day as tips, though not always.

In all, you should aspire higher. Bar life will expose you to a lot of bad things sha. You will hate women if you're not careful cos you will see it all. The cheating, the immorality, every damn thing. My hotel had club. Oboy, you will see where Gboys go dey blow another guy girlfriend in the open just for money. Few months later, you will see the main guy come with that babe to hangout.

As in, I no fit exhaust wetin I see. I ran to protect my sanity, moral life and of course, I always knew I was made for bigger things. Now I'm a better place.
Thanks so much bro! I am also aiming higher but presently the so called big jobs aren't forthcoming that is why I just want to put in for bartender and maybe I may find my helper there.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Samakus(m): 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
omoolababs:
Thanks so much bro! I am also aiming higher but presently the so called big jobs aren't forthcoming that is why I just want to put in for bartender and maybe I may find my helper there.

All the very best bro. May God's plan for you work

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by konkonbilo(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
angry Personally, I don't take them serious.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by JustCruise(m): 5:37am On Dec 23, 2020
For me any girl that works in a bar,hotel and some restaurants is not suitable for anything serious.
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by Nobody: 4:39pm On Dec 24, 2020
JustCruise:
For me any girl that works in a bar,hotel and some restaurants is not suitable for anything serious.

That's stereotype
Re: Nairalander Narrates Her Experience Working In A Bar..... by JustCruise(m): 4:40pm On Dec 24, 2020
StacyO:

That's stereotype

Call it anything you want but it doesn't change the fact.

(1) (2) (Reply)

You’re A Freaking Prostitute... / You Ask A Girl Out, And The Next Thing She Does Is To Start Billing You / k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.