Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,724 members, 7,955,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:46 PM

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript (54384 Views)

Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium / Tuition Fees For New (100L) Covenant University Students 2017/2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Lol I wish I can do that but I heard from my former school mates that he has been dismissed by father Ede the owner of the school on ground of high handedness and overzealousness
then look for his home. buy him a gift and thank him... for saying something negative that motivated u and made u realized that u could have wasted ur time in madona
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 10:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sundrus:
how this ur post take relate to wetin she dey talk about now...use ya head oh undecided
So someone can't talk again abi?

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by dbtt: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't know why getting your transcript is war in Nigeria's ivory tower.
Transcript belong to the student. It was earned, its painful.
I schooled in unilag and Canada. Just a click, you get your transcript.

If this video goes viral, they will respond. Its unfortunate

5 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by kareemkamil(m): 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mumu who carry u go there
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Remembering my time at Madonna University. most of this private schools are detention camps
I no just wan recall my experience there. So traumatic.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Stanchem029:

Lol� Elele or Okija campus?
Elele campus when the guy called Angel was the general hall rep. aunty Philo was the Dean of students affairs. her office then was located in a place called monastery

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:

then look for his home. buy him a gift and thank him... for saying something negative that motivated u and made u realized that u could have wasted ur time in madona
I wish I can bro but somethings are better left as they are.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by kareemkamil(m): 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oyedepo & his-co pastor prenuerships are still deliberating on ur issue, until they see holy ghost fire, before they will attend to you. Can you see life of ur daddy G.O.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonofElElyon:
well you exercised your prerogative to change schools but CU wouldn't have expelled you if you don't break their rules. the CSO's words scared you but he doesn't determine who gets expelled and definitely not the innocent.

Bro you don't know the kind of power that the CSO wields in that school. I don't know for now but back then the CSO was like Abba Kyari during his hey days when he was alive
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thank God for social media. Issues brought to social media tends to get resolved quickly. The lady should not worry, the video will reach necessary people and her case will be resolved.

If her case is still not resolved, she should call all the names of the people that are frustrating her. Put all the proves on social media. They will sit up. People tend to sit up when you call them out on social media.

4 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by rastaLivity: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Elele campus when the guy called Angel was the general hall rep. aunty Philo was the Dean of students affairs. her office then was located in a place called monastery
angel that year, mazi was the worst_ heard they shot him a owerri some years back
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by sonofElElyon: 10:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
I get you but still think you would've scaled through if you had stayed out of trouble.. lecturers and students would've spoken for you against the CSO if he had made any false allegations against you..though I doubt he would've stooped so low.. anyway, thank God you are a graduate..

Fahdiga:
Bro you don't know the kind of power that the CSO wields in that school. I don't know for now but back then the CSO was like Abba Kyari during his hey days when he was alive
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
greendice:

I no just wan recall my experience there. So traumatic.
Can you just give us a glimpse of your experience at that school just like as I've given mine but if you mind forget about it ok
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Arkmanbuddy(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
vonlogon:
When parents want to do everything to avoid ASU, their children end up in places like convenant University. We recently interviewed a computer science graduate from there who couldn't write a line of code.

Perhaps he didn't learn the language you asked him to code with.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
rastaLivity:
angel was the hall rep for okija, I think you meant mazi _ heard they shot him a owerri some years back
No bro angel was the hall rep at Elele campus. pls who else schooled at Elele campus you can chip in to this discuss
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 10:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
I wish I can bro but somethings are better left as they are.
It's alright... in future, I will visit my economics teacher who was once my form master.... the term I made up my mind to be serious was the term I beat the best student in his subject that he was shocked... on the day we were collecting result, he looked at my result and shouted how comes... right in my front, he changed my result.... and my parents didn't believe me... that was the last time my parents stopped seeing my result in secondary School.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by rastaLivity: 10:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonofElElyon:
I get you but still think you would've scaled through if you had stayed out of trouble.. lecturers and students would've spoken for you against the CSO if he had made any false allegations against you..though I doubt he would've stooped so low.. anyway, thank God you are a graduate..

ogbeni stop arguing, CSO has the power to expel in Madonna. CSO and philo are the main players when facing the panel, Edeh will stamp whatever decision they make

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:

It's alright... in future, I will visit my economics teacher who was once my form master.... the term I made up my mind to be serious was the term I beat the best student in his subject that he was shocked... on the day we were collecting result, he looked at my result and shouted how comes... right in my front, he changed my result.... and my parents didn't believe me... that was the last time my parents stopped seeing my result in secondary School.
So bad, some teachers are devil in human form but thank God for your life
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by rastaLivity: 10:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
No bro angel was the hall rep at Elele campus. pls who else schooled at Elele campus you can chip in to this discuss
I modified my post, I think angel hand over to mazi ( not sure o). You remember Barron?
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 10:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
So bad, some teachers are devil in human form but thank God for your life
sure... that act... I will never forget... one day, I will write about it and tag him on the post.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
rastaLivity:
I modified my post, I think angel hand over to mazi ( not sure o). You remember Barron?
Just like I stated in my previous post, I left the school after my year one first semester. it was angel I know then. others I don't know
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:

sure... that act... I will never forget... one day, I will write about it and tag him on the post.
Sure but do you know whether if he is still alive?
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Excuzeme: 10:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
NigPatriot:
Unilag is even worst worse, till now i haven't gotten got mine...
your case is different because you were well known

Stop lying, you are not a product of Unilag, you that dont know the difference between when to use "worse" or "worst" in a sentence! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by rastaLivity: 11:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Just like I stated in my previous post, I left the school after my year one first semester. it was angel I know then. others I don't know
good for you, I later left too grin grin
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by sonofElElyon: 11:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
now I'm beginning to think you would've been expelled! despite my polite choice of words in my posts, you chose to be rude to me.. not even knowing my age (I left university in 1992).

something definitely wrong with your attitude

p.s. who is talking about Madonna? the discussion is about CU.

rastaLivity:
ogbeni stop arguing, CSO has the power to expel in Madonna. CSO and philo are the main players when facing the panel, Edeh will stamp whatever decision they make

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
rastaLivity:
good for you, I later left too grin grin
So you Japaa
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by rastaLivity: 11:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonofElElyon:
now I'm beginning to think you would've been expelled! despite my polite choice of words in my posts, you chose to be rude to me.. not even knowing my age (I left university in 1992).

something definitely wrong with your attitude

p.s. who is talking about Madonna? the discussion is about CU.

ogbeni is a rude word? 1992 is recent na, I even thought you schooled with chinua achebe.

I forgive you already for the name calling

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Can you just give us a glimpse of your experience at that school just like as I've given mine but if you mind forget about it ok
We where the first set of students that were migrated from Okija to Elele. I studied computer science. While at Okija, I lived in a hosted called PSA. Wasn't funny at all, dirty, filthy and the maltreatment by common staffs in the university. I was locked in the school cell for hugging my cousin a day after I moved into the university, my room mates stole my expensive shoes and clothes, sometimes when the founder of the University travel abroad, they won't pump water, thereby forcing students to buy bags of sachet water to bath. I once drank and soaked garri with reservoir water in elele during water scarcity. So many things I don't like to recall.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Stanchem029: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Hmmm, Aunty Philo�����
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Excuzeme: 11:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
okonyia:
Kindly use your brain very well. Now there are rules on how to get your transcript. You have to apply for it then the address of the school they will send it. Secondly, no school will send you the original certificate. You have to come by yourself or your parents as the case may be, to sign the original certificate. The reason being that it's very sensitive and if by mistake anything goes wrong, in the process, NUC will sanction the school involve.
Another thing I am looking at is that the Lady has come out to say her own side of story, but no one has heard from covenant university.
It's always easy to call out but we forget the implications. The said lady is she a Nigerian?, Is her parents or guardian alive,? These are some of the things you should know how to tackle.
I had an opportunity when I was in school to help people get transcript and results, but it was tough, for transcript you will never get it directly. There has to be an address they will mail it.. The person passport photo must be there, then you have to go to exams and record before registry.
This lady from what I observed, she didn't attend convocation she would have gotten her certificate. And am sure something is wrong somewhere.
I pray everything is resolved

What has her nationality got to do with getting a Certificate she studied and passed for?
And do they ask if one's parents are alive or dead, before they give someone their certificate?
So they actually give you the Certificate on the floor of the graduation ceremony, ehn? shocked

Anyway sha, Dearis God.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 11:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Sure but do you know whether if he is still alive?
God will keep him alive. God will satisfy him with Long life
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by sonofElElyon: 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
deduct your age from my age (and you can estimate it, going by my year of graduation) and then ask any reasonable person if it's rude or not to call me "ogbeni"

rastaLivity:
ogbeni is a rude word? 1992 is recent na, I even thought you schooled with chinua achebe.

I forgive you already for the name calling

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

UNIBEN Made Me Doubt My Intelligence / Medical Students To Spend 11 Years In Varsity − NUC / Monitor Lizard Killed Now In UNILAG (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.