Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript (53940 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by naijaking1: 3:41am On Dec 16, 2020
CU is EVIL.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by naijaking1: 3:47am On Dec 16, 2020
Cantonese:

What has it got to do with the GO? It is not necessary to malign the person of the GO.

That simply is an administrative matter and those matters are easier handled physically by the person concerned. Also people who intend relocating abroad ensure that they take along all their important documents so they do not have to pass through the stress of calling one person or the other here in search of those documents. Be guided please.

You are really here to defend evil.
Bye their work, we shall know them. GO shows his evil side by hiring evil administrators to run his school. Shame on a devil working around as a man of God.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by joliecouer: 3:49am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

You get yours on graduation day in FUTA including your certificate if you can wait

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Agugbadin: 4:14am On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
Some people will come to defend their Daddy G.O and his school
Be responsible when posting anything on social media, you only heard her own side of the story, wait until you hear from the school. Do you know whether she is owing the school, find out before your start pouring your frustration on the school. It is cheaper to come to platform like this one to run people down, a character that is inherent in Nigerians. Please stop and be guided.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by EdoFirstBorn(m): 4:16am On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

u mean u didn't pay a Kobo?
thought is 10k for transcript processing?

I didn't pay a dime of bribe
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Agugbadin: 4:21am On Dec 16, 2020
naijaking1:
CU is EVIL.

This is jealousy, CU is not responsible for ASSU strikes that shortdown your school for more than 10 months. How can you compare a student who spends a full academic session in school and that which has been out of school for 10 months of an academic session.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Agugbadin: 4:26am On Dec 16, 2020
naijaking1:

You are really here to defend evil.
Bye their work, we shall know them. GO shows his evil side by hiring evil administrators to run his school. Shame on a devil working around as a man of God.

Have you met him in your life, how dear you call someone who has not offended you a devil, you shall be judged according to your words.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by HRMK: 4:43am On Dec 16, 2020
the school must av reasons!what is the excuse given?
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by jaxxy(m): 4:49am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
Remembering my time at Madonna University. most of this private schools are detention camps

So after paying millions of naira they are this incompetent Rubbish and nonesense.

Shiloh week what’s that undecided
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2020
TerrorSquad147:
lies
Na jealousy my brother, I kuku see here
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Digmygold:

Unilag indeed. If it was the best you woukdnt need assistance. I think you attended a different Unilag from my cousins own. Long leg got you your transcript.
You dey mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Athemisia: 5:05am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

Emeritus....

grin cheesy
Wow... You did follow that fella bumper to bumper after his attack on the previous thread.

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:12am On Dec 16, 2020
DapperGuy:
How can a faith-based university be so wicked and evil?

You need to hear Living Faith pastors condemn Nigerian politicians. You'll think everything they lay their hands on will be perfect.
Funds are well managed there , you have not been to that ground before. CU dey try, n this girl I no bliv her,
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:13am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
I didn't graduate from there. I was passing one day and the CSO through his office window beckoned on me to come inside his office. on entering there this man started asking me awkward questions like where I'm from, what's my name and where am I going to. all this I gently answered him and he immediately told me that he doesn't like my face, that he don't think I will graduate from this school. imagine that kind of situation meanwhile I was a new student then, that was in my year one first semester. after embarrassing me in front of other students that were in his office at that time he asked me to go. on leaving his office I immediately called my dad and told him what transpired between me and the CSO. I quickly told him that I'm done with that school, and if you consider the manner on which the school has been expelling students more especially final year students, I thought within myself that this might be a Freudian slip from the CSO. my old man didn't agree with me, he pleaded that I should reconsider my decision but in my mind I knew that there was no going back. I secretly bought new Jamb form and wrote the exam and passed it. at home during the holidays after the first semester exam, I told my dad that nothing will make me go back to that school again. he tried making me to change my mind but seeing that I've made up my mind already he had no choice than to support me in my quest to change school. Omo that's how I left that God forsaken school and proceeded to a public university and graduated.
You sabi lie ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:15am On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

Do me a favour by going back to his office, give him a handshake and remind him of his statement.
then tell him to the Glory Of God Almighty, The author and finisher of our Faith, The God of All Flesh.
You are now a Proud Graduate.
Una sabi like judge from one part, I dont bliv him
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nexusvibes(m): 5:19am On Dec 16, 2020
Be precise religious owned universities
Fahdiga:
Remembering my time at Madonna University. most of this private schools are detention camps
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:21am On Dec 16, 2020
okonyia:
Kindly use your brain very well. Now there are rules on how to get your transcript. You have to apply for it then the address of the school they will send it. Secondly, no school will send you the original certificate. You have to come by yourself or your parents as the case may be, to sign the original certificate. The reason being that it's very sensitive and if by mistake anything goes wrong, in the process, NUC will sanction the school involve.
Another thing I am looking at is that the Lady has come out to say her own side of story, but no one has heard from covenant university.
It's always easy to call out but we forget the implications. The said lady is she a Nigerian?, Is her parents or guardian alive,? These are some of the things you should know how to tackle.
I had an opportunity when I was in school to help people get transcript and results, but it was tough, for transcript you will never get it directly. There has to be an address they will mail it.. The person passport photo must be there, then you have to go to exams and record before registry.
This lady from what I observed, she didn't attend convocation she would have gotten her certificate. And am sure something is wrong somewhere.
I pray everything is resolved
Nigerians just hate progress or anything working.
They only heard from her only not the school involved too. Just see as them dey cast them schools themselves here on top here. Na social media go give her na. I dont trust her story fully , I have many friends that graduated from there .
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by m140(m): 5:24am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
I wish I can bro but somethings are better left as they are.
Follow his advice na
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by adeade83: 5:25am On Dec 16, 2020
peacekante:
A lady by name Angela Chaja has taken to social media to call out convenant university after the higher institution refuse to release her degree certificate and transcript to her or the school she applied for abroad. According to the lady, she has been calling and begging the university staffs to release her transcript to her since July and even had her husband called the school yet they refused to release her certificate to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16mQZI9VnE

What usually causes the delay is when a student's spreadsheet in the Department slightly differs from the Degree Results in the Exams and Records. This usually occurs when the student wants to cut corners. I have two such similar cases on my table. right now. This might affect the student's certificate and a new process of issuing a new one would begin thereby causing a delay
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by vivaciousvivi(f): 5:33am On Dec 16, 2020
Fahdiga:
My alma mata as well.
What a load of horrors.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by OrnamentOne: 5:46am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

My MBA transcript from the same Unilag took 15 months to finally get verified by WES. August 2019 to November 2020. So, individual circumstances differ.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by ignis: 5:48am On Dec 16, 2020
I guess she's fulfilled now.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by OrnamentOne: 5:50am On Dec 16, 2020
adeade83:

What usually causes the delay is when a student's spreadsheet in the Department slightly differs from the Degree Results in the Exams and Records. This usually occurs when the student wants to cut corners. I have two such similar cases on my table. right now. This might affect the student's certificate and a new process of issuing a new one would begin thereby causing a delay

Not in all cases. Individual circumstances differ. For example, if it's been really long you graduated, it might take exams and records or even ur faculty or department a lot of painstaking time to locate yohr result spreadsheet. The thing is the staff responsible usually do not go out all the way to look for resolutions to peculiar cases... you have to constantly breathe down their necks, including being physically present, to make any headway...
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Ademoore07(m): 5:50am On Dec 16, 2020
helinues:

Emeritus....

grin cheesy
U dey mind that guy? He is probably a primary school leaving certificate holder.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Akunatakasi(m): 5:53am On Dec 16, 2020
after you destroy the school name online .. you wan collect transcript... ungrateful set of wicked students.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by IMASTEX: 6:05am On Dec 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
These kind of things can be very frustrating. How is it a crime or how difficult is it to send and ordinary transcript to another institution? If you sue them now they will start preaching. What do they want to do with her transcript?
They want to keep cashing out on her by forcing her to pickup the second degree with them.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by edoairways: 6:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Emanodimo:

U have a point Bro but we don't know what brought about her predicament.

There is a similar issue with someone. I She failed her French Course in 200l and another Course in 400l. Somehow being a daughter of a Bully, her father called the lecturer through the HOD to pass and upgrade her score...Doing that requires Secretary of her department in sch, whom everything was exposed to.

Somehow, the secretary felt that's absurd, not doing the right thing.After several pressure from the Bully through thesame instruments(Sch officials of Caliber), the secretary became a thorn on her way to avoid being passed and upgrade her score.

The secretary somehow succumb to the Profs,Deans
Wow
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 6:38am On Dec 16, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:

I didn't pay a dime of bribe
ok... what about the normal 10k?
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 6:39am On Dec 16, 2020
m140:

Una sabi like judge from one part, I dont bliv him
in my 1st year in school, I went to submit assignment, I was 2 minutes late, a lecture told me to kneel down in her office before she will collect my assignment. do u believe it or not?

2 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by delas1234: 6:40am On Dec 16, 2020
That's common I studied in a top notch University aboard and observed same for some students doing Masters there, so no be new thing
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Hassanmaye(m): 6:43am On Dec 16, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
sew?
No wonder you're a tailor
Haha grin grin Aunty please don't disrespect an alpha male here o

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by davies(m): 6:44am On Dec 16, 2020
Freestainworld:
Some people will come to defend their Daddy G.O and his school

I'm a Christian, and I can categorically tell you that truly, David Oyedepo was annointed but to be candid that man is a big Scam, his motive is not to make heaven but to make more more more money.

David Oyedepo's winners chapel is the first church that introduced and publicly advertised USSD code for tithe and offering during the Covid 19 lockdown.

Funny enough, all these men of God always claim to come from a rural village but where and when they are opportuned, they will always show their hidden attitudes.

God must to punish some pastors before he even remember our matters cos many have been misled by so called men of god.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

HELP! Is Surname The First Name Or Last Name? / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.