Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript (53936 Views)

Looking For A University To Enrol In This September? / Lightning Strikes Student Of Anambra State University To Death Inside His Room / Beautiful Picture Of Covenant University Stadium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by misterniyi: 9:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
vonlogon:
When parents want to do everything to avoid ASU, their children end up in places like covenant University. We recently interviewed a computer science graduate from there who couldn't write a line of code.

You are a complete idiot for writing this nonsense

Which graduate did you interview? How many program codes were you writing when you were first hired.

Infact tell me in what language can you code right now? Covenant University graduates are among the very best I have interviewed and hired. Not even the best FG Unis have anything on them.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Excuzeme: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigcasava1:
why bringing a different thing entirely, the so core (called) govt university are even worst, (worse) breeding ground for criminals, and cultist.

Some of you sef, the English you write is enough proof that you attended that 'correctional centre' called Covenant University. grin grin
I cant even imagine a product of a Govt University writing such "gbagaun" English.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by naijadrivablog: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
That school seems to be in the news lately for all the wrong reasons.

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by CodeTemplar: 9:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wow... she applied in July and five months later it is news. Go to some other schools. You can apply for 18 months.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by BlackRexDeus: 9:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by simplesearch: 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wife calling, Husband calling. Since calling isnt yielding any result, why not one or both of you come down to sort things out amicably, perhaps there could be some restrictive issue hindering or delaying the release. At least you are not the only one who graduated in your set.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Emeritus....
grin cheesy
Lol..... couldn't completely walk the talk!!!!

You no de forget!!!!! Lol!
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by pharmagba: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
peacekante:
A lady by name Angela Chaja has taken to social media to call out convenant university after the higher institution refuse to release her degree certificate and transcript to her or the school she applied for abroad. According to the lady, she has been calling and begging the university staffs to release her transcript to her since July and even had her husband called the school yet they refused to release her certificate to her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r16mQZI9VnE

I don't believe she graduated

If so she won't come to this platform for emotional blackmail
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
How can a faith-based university be so wicked and evil?

You need to hear Living Faith pastors condemn Nigerian politicians. You'll think everything they lay their hands on will be perfect.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 9:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
EdoFirstBorn:
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

u mean u didn't pay a Kobo?
thought is 10k for transcript processing?
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 9:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nonexistent:
So you are a graduate of Madonna senior secondary school. Okay
I didn't graduate from there. I was passing one day and the CSO through his office window beckoned on me to come inside his office. on entering there this man started asking me awkward questions like where I'm from, what's my name and where am I going to. all this I gently answered him and he immediately told me that he doesn't like my face, that he don't think I will graduate from this school. imagine that kind of situation meanwhile I was a new student then, that was in my year one first semester. after embarrassing me in front of other students that were in his office at that time he asked me to go. on leaving his office I immediately called my dad and told him what transpired between me and the CSO. I quickly told him that I'm done with that school, and if you consider the manner on which the school has been expelling students more especially final year students, I thought within myself that this might be a Freudian slip from the CSO. my old man didn't agree with me, he pleaded that I should reconsider my decision but in my mind I knew that there was no going back. I secretly bought new Jamb form and wrote the exam and passed it. at home during the holidays after the first semester exam, I told my dad that nothing will make me go back to that school again. he tried making me to change my mind but seeing that I've made up my mind already he had no choice than to support me in my quest to change school. Omo that's how I left that God forsaken school and proceeded to a public university and graduated.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
That school should be shut down with immediate effect
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
though am not a student of mautech Yola, but at this point, lemme appreciate their efforts in relseaing students transcript on time. I processed transcript twice with a month for my big brother and he got it all...
CU should do the needful. not after paying huge amount of money as fee and other things, this type of story will be the result.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by edoairways: 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Wow... she applied in July and five months later it is news. Go to some other schools. You can apply for 18 months.
But it doesn't warrant the delay. There are things we shouldn't hear or see in many private institutions
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Anaerobi(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
I didn't graduate from there. I was passing one day and the CSO through his office window beckoned on me to come inside his office. on entering there this man started asking me awkward questions like where I'm from, what's my name and where am I going to. all this I gently answered him and he immediately told me that he doesn't like my face, that he don't think I will graduate from this school. imagine that kind of situation meanwhile I was a new student then, that was in my year one first semester. after embarrassing me in front of other students that were in his office at that time he asked me to go. on leaving his office I immediately called my dad and told him what transpired between me and the CSO. I quickly told him that I'm done with that school, and if you consider the manner on which the school has been expelling students most especially final year students, I thought within myself that this might be a Freudian slip from the CSO. my old man didn't agree with me, he pleaded that I should reconsider my decision but in my mind I knew that there was no going back. I secretly bought new Jamb form and wrote the exam and passed it. at home during the holidays after the first semester exam, I told my dad that nothing will make me go back to that school again. he tried making me to change my mind but seeing that I've made up my mind already he had no choice than to support me in my quest to change school. Omo that's how I left that God forsaken school and proceeded to a public university and graduated.
Do me a favour by going back to his office, give him a handshake and remind him of his statement.
then tell him to the Glory Of God Almighty, The author and finisher of our Faith, The God of All Flesh.
You are now a Proud Graduate.

3 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by RALPHOW(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Once it's CU or Christian issues Nairaland guys must make it a big issue, when it involves Islam they remove anyone that complains.
I pray Seun guy's will not destroy this platform with religion sentiments.
I applied to my University ( a Federal University ) for the past three years without success, but I never bring it to Nairaland.
I feel for the lady and join her to appeal to anyone in charge of transcript ( definitely it can not be Papa) to do the needful.
Some mannerless guys that lack home training just like to use everything to insult Papa, even when a gateman at CU don't close or open gate well, the fault is Papa.
Some of them their fathers have nothing to show for life, but derived pleasure in insulting an achiever.

6 Likes

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Myhusband(m): 10:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Emeritus....

grin cheesy

EdoFirstBorn come and see the guy you called unprinted names for his spelling, pointing out your grammatical errors?

this should tell you, no one is perfect grammatically, we can only develop ourselves more and more

next time don't crucify others. Unilag university Graduate in your words
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by edoairways: 10:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
pharmagba:

I don't believe she graduated

If so she won't come to this platform for emotional blackmail
I don't think this is an emotional blackmail
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Taogbera: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Iyala iya CU
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by edoairways: 10:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
okochaik:
That school should be shut down with immediate effect
Shutdown because of transcript, do you know how long it take some persons to process transcript in some public universities? The issue of delay isn't perculiar to CU only,it is a national issue
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Naughtysex: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:

Emeritus....

grin cheesy
And he/she is claiming to be a graduate (according to the statement) o
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by godofuck231: 10:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hi convent asses ,am here for my transcript

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by NigPatriot(m): 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2020

EdoFirstBorn:
This is rather unfortunate

Unilag still the best ti got mine in one week without a dime spent

My hod was so glad to assist , everyone I met in senate and admissions who remembered me where so glad to assist

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by adebopo: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
nickvanilla:
It's not only covenant. It's a Nigerian problem. Untill we begin to see each other as our brother's keeper, this trend will continue.
it's not a Nigerian problem, most Nigerian universities would have release it since.
only that in this case we can't really say what the issue is all about

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Fahdiga(m): 10:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:

Do me a favour by going back to his office, give him a handshake and remind him of his statement.
then tell him to the Glory Of God Almighty, The author and finisher of our Faith, The God of All Flesh.
You are now a Proud Graduate.
Lol I wish I can do that but I heard from my former school mates that he has been dismissed by father Ede the owner of the school on ground of high handedness and overzealousness
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by sonofElElyon: 10:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
don't mind those running their mouths!

tensazangetsu20:

Wow and yet another computer science student from.there built piggybank. Could we assume the one that you know was an olodo bereke.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Naughtysex: 10:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Excuzeme:

Some of you sef, the English you write is enough proof that you attended that 'correctional centre' called Covenant University. grin grin
I cant even imagine a product of a Govt University writing such "gbagaun" English.
If that person "gbagaun" is a product of private university, then i give up
Even Ogwash-Uku Polytechnic student won't type that

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by okonyia(m): 10:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kindly use your brain very well. Now there are rules on how to get your transcript. You have to apply for it then the address of the school they will send it. Secondly, no school will send you the original certificate. You have to come by yourself or your parents as the case may be, to sign the original certificate. The reason being that it's very sensitive and if by mistake anything goes wrong, in the process, NUC will sanction the school involve.
Another thing I am looking at is that the Lady has come out to say her own side of story, but no one has heard from covenant university.
It's always easy to call out but we forget the implications. The said lady is she a Nigerian?, Is her parents or guardian alive,? These are some of the things you should know how to tackle.
I had an opportunity when I was in school to help people get transcript and results, but it was tough, for transcript you will never get it directly. There has to be an address they will mail it.. The person passport photo must be there, then you have to go to exams and record before registry.
This lady from what I observed, she didn't attend convocation she would have gotten her certificate. And am sure something is wrong somewhere.
I pray everything is resolved

1 Like

Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by sonofElElyon: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
well you exercised your prerogative to change schools but CU wouldn't have expelled you if you don't break their rules. the CSO's words scared you but he doesn't determine who gets expelled and definitely not the innocent.

Fahdiga:
I didn't graduate from there. I was passing one day and the CSO through his office window beckoned on me to come inside his office. on entering there this man started asking me awkward questions like where I'm from, what's my name and where am I going to. all this I gently answered him and he immediately told me that he doesn't like my face, that he don't think I will graduate from this school. imagine that kind of situation meanwhile I was a new student then, that was in my year one first semester. after embarrassing me in front of other students that were in his office at that time he asked me to go. on leaving his office I immediately called my dad and told him what transpired between me and the CSO. I quickly told him that I'm done with that school, and if you consider the manner on which the school has been expelling students more especially final year students, I thought within myself that this might be a Freudian slip from the CSO. my old man didn't agree with me, he pleaded that I should reconsider my decision but in my mind I knew that there was no going back. I secretly bought new Jamb form and wrote the exam and passed it. at home during the holidays after the first semester exam, I told my dad that nothing will make me go back to that school again. he tried making me to change my mind but seeing that I've made up my mind already he had no choice than to support me in my quest to change school. Omo that's how I left that God forsaken school and proceeded to a public university and graduated.
Re: Lady In Tears Begs Covenant University To Release Her Transcript by Stanchem029: 10:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Remembering my time at Madonna University. most of this private schools are detention camps
Lol� Elele or Okija campus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It? / Top 5 Student Visa Interview Questions And Answers To Study Abroad / 7-Year-Old Son Demands Iphone From His Father, And His Father Demands This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.